Chapter 30 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Taeyeon didn't replied any single word with the robot caller sound that she heard. She knows it will happen again, but its's the first time they called her. Hopefully, her IT staff knows this right now and still on the line.

"Oh, not saying any single word Kim...well witty just like your father..." the caller stopped for a while. While Taeyeon standing and looking outside the building left and right with furrowed eyebrows. She fastly walk away far from her window she remembered that this also happened last time.

"Oh no no, I will not kill you today...it's too early you know.." 

Taeyeon have wide eyes after knowing this person is watching her right know. The caller may be on the other building or someone put a surveillance cam on her office without her knowing.

"..you know I will bring more hell to your family. Anyway, congratulations with the engagement.." The weird voice caller just laugh. 

"....more victims because of you Kims...see you around" call ended.

Taeyeon with a fast breathing still can't process all of it. She suddenly kneeled down it seems she lost all of her strength and she put her phone down slowly with her shaking hands. She's trying to compose herself, she need to locate that call. She fastly get her phone again on the floor while struggling to scroll and type her guard's name. With a few rings her call was answered.

"Hello Ms. Kim?" Mr. Choi answered the call.

"......" Taeyeon can't say a word for a second, it seems was stucked.

"Uhm hello Ms. Kim?"

"....Mrr..Cho..Choi...Please track my last calls at exactly 9pm..Nn..now" Taeyeon stuttering to replied Mr. Choi.

"Copy Ms. Kim"

====°°°°=======°°°°°°======================

Taeyeon slowly check her office from left to right then up and down. She can't think of someone other than Seohyun, Mr. Choi, Jessica, Yoona, they are the only one she knows always she met at her office. She was still confused, she have no one to trust now. Taeyeon fastly get her jacket to leave and fastly open her door and exactly Mr. Choi is already standing ready to knock on her door. 

"Ms. Kim I immediately went here. You seems unusual in the call" Mr. Choi seems has the worried face. Taeyeon was still shocked in a second but composed herself.

"Thank you Mr. Choi...I a...I need to go home now." They walk down to the exit.

"Did they get that call?"

"Yes Ms. Kim.... unfortunately we can no longer locate the phone. They're technically knowledgeable" Mr. Choi opened the back door. Taeyeon sighed.

"Ms. Kim I'll be the one will be on the post right now."

"It's okay Mr. Choi just go home for now and rest."

"No Ms. Ki-"

"Mr. Choi please...I'm not their target as of now. I don't know who I can trust right now..." Taeyeon looked at Mr Choi on the front mirror eye to eye. "...you've been my guard since I was 4...I really want to trust you Mr. Choi"

Mr. Choi looked back at her for some seconds. Taeyeon knows, that eyes, she really trust this man and she really has no one to trust this time but this man who knows her since she was 4.

"Trust me Taeyeon....I promised your father that I will protect you with all my life until I don't have strength..." Mr. Choi with a serious face since she was a kid never changes.

"When they call me, they know what I'm doing. Someone put a camera at my office I want you to find it out without all of Kim Tech employees knowing" Taeyeon calmly instructed Mr. Choi.

"Copy Ms. Kim, I'll find it" Mr. Choi replied with a mad deep voice.

===========================°===========

A delivery driver stopped at the front gate of the Jung's. The driver carried the box and ringed the door bell.

"Good Morning Sir, package for Ms. Jung..."

"Hello, actually Ms. Jung didn't aware me that she have a package today but anyways gonna call her.." The guard on the gate replied while calling Jessica. "....ugh she's not answering"

"Actually it's from an unknown sender, and I think it's a food..." The delivery guy check the packaging. "..if this kind of packaging ...it's food, do you like to receive it sir? Or nah? Just gonna come back tomorrow?"

"Anyway its just a food let me receive it just gonna text Ms. Jung...." The delivery guy gave the package then signed by the gate guard.

After the delivery guy drove out the guard brought the package to the Jung's mansion. A housekeeper opens the door.

"Mrs. Lee the Jung has a food package..." 

"Really? This is unusual...did you call Madame Jessica about this?"

"She didn't answered but I just texted her"

Suddenly, Mrs. Jung pop out of nowhere behind the two looking at the pretty food package.

"Mrs. Lee and Mr. Yu sorry I didn't talk to you about the delivery. It was mine. It's a cake for the party later" Mrs. Jung joyfully get the package.

"What party Madame?"

"Oh just a party for the engagement of my daughter, Ms. Lee help me open the cake. It's really nice actually in the photo....."

======================================

"Yuri sorry I forgot my laptop, I have an important file there....yeah I 'm near at my house now...no no we should just meet later after lunch ye..." Jessica is currently at the back seat of her car while calling Yuri going back to her house. 

As Jessica near to her house just in the corner suddenly there's a big blow she heard that makes her driver stopped the car and made her hit the front seat. 

"Arrhhhgg Uncle what's that?!" Jessica dropped her phone and madly asked her driver that was currently have a big wide eyes looking out side her cars' window. Jessica followed what her driver was looking, she also was terrified of what she saw. Jessica fastly open her car as well as her driver they run fast to her burning house. The Jung's mansion is on fire.

" No ...no..no..please no...." Jessica run like a child while crying she didn't know what she was doing she need to run there inside. As far as she knows her Mom and Dad was there.

"Jessica? Sica?...." While Yuri still didnt end the call.

==================================

Taeyeon runs fast to the hospital trying to find Jessica. After searching from the crowd there she finds Jessica sitting and hugging her sister Krystal.  Taeyeon slowly walk with the weeping sisters. Krsytal saw her and suddenly stands trying to attack Taeyeon fortunately the guards and Jessica fastly grab Krystal.

"It's because of you! Your f*king family is the reason of this! You should just stay away from us...you shoul...dve" Krystal sobs and shouts at the front of Taeyeon.

"Enough Krys please....enough please.." Jessica just hugged her sister to calm her down.

While Taeyeon was just standing, she's exhausted, she felt useless. She just looked at the two sisters with sympathy, she can't do anything, she expected this but not this early. She should've double the guards in the Jung. Everything falls again and she can't do anything. After the guards and other relatives calm Krystal they walked out while Jessica slowly walk to Taeyeon. They looked at each other eye to eye in 1 meter apart. Jessica's eyes started to cry again while looking at Taeyeon, she shakes her head and looked down while hugging herself sobbing. Taeyeon slowly holds her arms and rub it gently to ease her pain a little. Jessica slowly closed herself to Taeyeon, while Taeyeon open her arms and hug her gently. There Jessica falls and cried hard while Taeyeon hugged her hard crying too while she caress Jessica's hair. Taeyeon feels the pain, she's been there and she felt it again.

=======================================

Yuri walks fast in case of she still can see her, but after turning in the corner it's too late Taeyeon was already there. Yuri hid herself and looked at the two. Eventhough the situation was too hard for Jessica right now Yuri can't even do anything. She's always that person always looking and support her despite Taeyeon was always the one physically with her. It's always hurts to see them like this. Yuri shaked her head, she thought that she should not think of it that way especially Jessica just lost someone. Yuri breath deeply ready to talk to them however before she shows herself to them she heard something that stopped herself.

"Tae.... please be with me just this time....I don't want to be alone..." Jessica cried on Taeyeon's chest.

"Sure Sica, do you want me to call Krystal?" 

"No it's oka..y, I'm just gonna text her"

"Or do you want me to call Yuri?" Taeyeon asked again. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows.

Jessica shakes her head 

"No please no...just this time Tae...I'm gonna text her later...." 

"Sure Jessica....."

Yuri felt she lost all her strength after hearing that. She slowly walked away from the two. Now, she really accepted that she's always second in Jessica's life. She cried leaving in the hospital while texting Jessica with comforting words. That's all she can do right now.

=======================================