Chapter 27 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Tiffany, my first bestfriend, the one that I'm willing to protect with and my first love. I don't know if this love was unrequited or not. Loving her was flying to the highest unto the deepest. She lit me up in the dark when I was a kid until she always bring color to my grey life when everything turns dark again. She's my inspiration since I met her and until now, I know that's impossible but because of that blooming face and eye smile eyes, no one ever competes her in my eyes. Why am I talking about her right now? Because I'm gonna meet her again. I really need to calm down once I always meet her. As they said I'm the stone cold Taeyeon, honestly, no, when it comes to her. It's really hard to put a mask and its better to just don't meet her eyes. So yeah here it goes.

"Miss Kim? Ms Hwang is here" Seohyun clarified it first to Taeyeon.

"Let her in Hyun"

The door opened and there she is my one and only Muse but sadly I can't have her she still so pretty until now. Lucky Nick.

"Hello Ms. Kim, I have something for you. Your favorite strawberry doughnut" Tiffany being friendly hand her over the box in her table.

'Oh no you still remember this Pany. Not now please.'

"Oh you don't have to Ms. Tiffany. However, thank you. I really appreciate your sincerity" Taeyeon smiled warmly. She stands and walk over to the sofa and guide Tiffany to seat. But with a few distance. 

"I'm here to talk to you in personal about what happen to me in the bar..." Tiffany just looked down at her hands fidgeting.

"Hm go on..." Taeyeon just looked at her sincerely like how she looked at her always since they were kids.

"It's a miracle that you are there. I really want to thank you for saving me. If you're not there I may be not here right now. So..." Tiffany lift up her head and looked at her. "...Thank you Taeyeon for being there for me" Tiffany looked at her eyes trying to convey something other than thanking her.

Taeyeon looked back at her. She frozed in her seat for a while. She missed being this close to Tiffany. However, the man suddenly crossed her mind. She need to protect her Muse. She suddenly shake her head a little.

"You're always welcome Tiffany" Taeyeon just fakely smile. "So did Nickhun already know?"

Tiffany was disappointed on Taeyeon's reply. It seems she's really avoiding her.

"Uhm yeah he already knew. At first he was so mad at me..."

"What??! He should not be mad. It's not your fault..." Taeyeon couldn't believe of what she heard.

"It's okay we're good now Taeyeon. I ask him to fix his self first." 

"Well, he should be"

"Taeyeon I really wanted to say something before going out in this office"

"Feel free to say it Tiffany. We're good friends now" Taeyeon smiled sincerely now. While Tiffany was really disappointed right now on Taeyeon's replies.

"Do you have an amnesia?"

"What?"

"I don't know, but I think you don't even remember me when we met like we didn't know each other"

"I'm sorry if you felt that. I.." Taeyeon hesitantly looked at her again. If she looked back at that eyes, everything will be spilled.

"Taeyeon please..." Tiffany closed their distance and held her hand. "...Please open up to me. Please be my friend again. My bestfriend since we were kids." Taeyeon just stayed silent and just looked at their both hands.

"You are my bestfriend in the past Tiffany. But we are in the present now. Everything is different now." As Tiffany heard, that she can't take it anymore, she don't like what Taeyeon is saying right now. Nothing changed especially her feelings.

"You don't understand..."

"I always understand Tiffany..." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. 

"You don't always understand me Taeyeon.." Tiffany said loudly that makes Taeyeon hold her hand back.

"Hey, I always understand you...what are you trying toㅡ"

Suddenly Tiffany closed the small distance and kissed Taeyeon's lips of temptation. She can't stop her self now. She really want to kiss her since she fell in love with her and she's longing for Taeyeon. Taeyeon just frozed and wide eyes on her seat, she never expected to taste Tiffany's soft lips. Tiffany closed her eyes when she felt that Taeyeon reciprocated the kiss it feels so soft and sweet. Taeyeon was covered with temptation, she really want to taste those lips since they were high school. All hesitations suddenly vanished and she's unaware of her hand that already on Tiffany's hips and face rubbing them. While Tiffany on the other hand is unaware that she's already straddling Taeyeon and already seated on her lap while both of her hands are already holding Taeyeon's face, her tounge was already welcomed. Their hot kiss lasted only for a very few minutes when Tiffany's body suddenly was too close to Taeyeon that makes Taeyeon stop on what they're doing. She pushed Tiffany's shoulder a little to make space while they are still breathing hard. Just to see Tiffany's teary eyes. Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder to avoid eye contact.

"Tiffㅡ"

"Please.... let's just stay like this.. for a while..."

"Why..? Diㅡ"

"I really want to do that since we are in high school and since I saw you again after how many years" 

Taeyeon deep breathly.

"I already know your feelings on me Tiffany" 

Tiffany madly looked at her in the eyes. 

"Since when?"

"Since highschool..." 

Tiffany suddenly slapped her hard on the cheek. 

"That's for not telling me" She climbed down on Taeyeon's lap and fixed herself she fastly get her purse and ready to open the door. " Please don't play with my feelings Taeyeon. Good bye." She closed the door loudly.

Taeyeon just seat in the couch and just frozed. She slowly touch her lips then her cheeks. 

'Sweet but that's hard..I think I deserve that'

Suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello? Hey...really? .....Yeah I'll be there" Taeyeon deep breathly.

'Damn, Tiffany... you always ruin my plan'

=========================

"I will now accept this relationship of yours. I really trust little Kim. But please my daughter don't ever broke our trust." Mrs. Jung was talking to Jessica in their home while eating their lunch.

"Thank you Mom. I really need your approval about this. Thank you for accepting us."

"Hmm little Kim really have a big influence. You really are so respectful right now than the past. You are our spoiled older brat." Mr. Jung commented.

"Daaadd..."

"So let's cheers for this engagement?" Mrs. Jung offered.

'Taeyeon our plan is now working'

===================================

Yuri keeps on spacing out while holding the steering wheel. She was happy on Jessica's news but still doubting with the plan she heard. Eventhough she was hurt she made a deal and she wants Jessica to return the love that they keep and abandoned for some years. Until now Jessica always keeps running on her mind even though she try to meet new people. 

'Yuri? Already home?' -Sica

Yuri smiled. She missed Jessica being like this. She really love her caring side. One of the reason she really can't let go of her.

'Not yet, but going there now' she texted.

'I want to call you when you're already home.'-Sica

'Yes sure'

'Text me when you're already home please'

'Sure Sica'

====================================

Tiffany was also spacing out at the back of the passenger seat. Touching her lips still with teary eyes. She still can't believe of what she heard on Taeyeon's own mouth. Taeyeon her bestfriend, her crush, her first love already know from the start that she is in love with her. Why? Is she just playing from the start? She was just playing her heart already since she have feelings for her. It really hurts to think about it. Tiffany holds her chest with her both hands crying silently. 

"Miss? Are you alright?"

"No Uncle.....Please just take me home" Tiffany weakly commanded.

"Sure Miss"

She hates to see Taeyeon right now.

====================================