Chapter 45 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Leeteuk seated inside a room, he was currently on a police custody. His hands was cuffed, he just keeps on spacing out, his face still has dry wounds that Mr. Choi imprinted. Someone suddenly opens the door that makes him lift up his head. His eyes baffles on what he saw.

 

"Leeteuk......"


 

"You're alive...." Leeteuk whispered. ".....hm you are truly a Kim...."


 

"You are also a Kim....You should've just put a bullet on my head before throwing me on the river maybe I was not here right now, not smart enough. I'm sorry if father didn't know you as his son. You should've just told him...." Taeyeon walks and stop in front of the table towards Leeteuk. "Maybe it changes everything....."


 

"You didn't know how cruel your father was as well as you....."


 

"He's your father too...."


 

"He abandoned us and paid my mother to stay away from your family ...."


 

"I know....and I know that you just want his attention..."

 

"You don't know my story.....I never want his attention!...."

 

"I know your story....Too late....."

 

"I just want a revenge...."

 

"Your revenge was insane...."


 

"My revenge was the sweetest Kim...but it was bitter when you're still alive..." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows on what she'd heard. "I should be the only last Kim standing...." Leeteuk continues. 



 

'He's insane'


 

"Hmm that's sad...I want you to be alive too to face those consequences. So we're still two. Anyways, hopefully you have the best lawyers out there. We have all the evidences now...." Taeyeon slowly walks back towards the door. "Good luck brother..." 

 

=========================================== 

Tristan plays kick ball again with his classmates. He's been good at it after he nearly meet an accident. His classmates suddenly become friendly at him. When the ball comes towards him, he kicked it hard and the ball flies too high going out of the school's premises again. However, someone stops the ball from going to the road. Tristan stops and look at the person who's holding the ball. 

 

"Hey! going for the ball again...." The stranger walk towards him and gave the ball. Tristan just nods.

 

"Thank you..." Tristan bows. He looked at her for a moment. "Do I know you?...."

 

"Maybe we met in the past?..."She replied and just smiled the boy's eyebrows are confused. She walked back to her car and seated back.

 

"You know boss. You're really fond of him and its a miracle that you showed yourself now...." Sunny who's currently seating at her right side commented.

 

"Just want to be a friend to him ...." Taeyeon smiles. "Mr. Choi to K-Tech please...."

 

==≠=============================================================

Jessica fastly walk inside the elevator going up towards the CEO's premises. She still can't believe Taeyeon came back with that long years, she didn't even contacted her. As far as the public knows, she's still engaged with the Kim Taeyeon. As she was walking inside the K-Tech company, the staffs look at her like she's a celebrity.

 

"Good Morning Ms. Jung! T'was nice to see you again!" Seohyun happily greeted her. Jessica was glad that Seohyun was back to a bubbly secretary now. When Taeyeon was out for years Jessica keeps on visiting Taeyeon's office and she always saw Seohyun with bored and sad face.

 

"And really it was nice to see that smile again..." Jessica smile back sincerely. "...is she here?"

 

"Yes Ms. Jung, she just came back. She's expecting you...."

 

"Thanks!"

 

===========================================

 

Jessica open the door and finally she's seeing the Kim Taeyeon again. Taeyeon was currently seating on her table checking some papers. As she can see, Taeyeon was still Taeyeon nothing changes she's still that cool style chick. Jessica knocks the door to get her attention. Taeyeon lift her head and saw Jessica smiling standing at the door.

 

"Sica....." Jessica quickly run towards her and hug her tight. Taeyeon holds and hug her waist.

 

"I missed you Taengoo...." Jessica whispered but she's already crying.

 

"Geez don't cry on me...I missed you too Sica" Taeyeon separated her self to look at her. She keeps wiping Jessica's face, she looks like a kid crying right now. "Hey...I'm here now"

 

"What took you sooo long?" Jessica asked.

 

"Sorry I really thought I'll be dead...."

 

"What happen?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"To make it short I recovered for at least 3 years and then I found out who's the person behind the killings.....and finally it's over Sica" Taeyeon holds Jessica's hand while saying it. "By the way are we still engaged?" Taeyeon asked. Jessica replied with a laugh.

 

"In the public Taengoo, but Yuri and I are good now..." She shyly said it.

 

"Wow! Really?!! Geez tell me more about some news. We need to catch up you know..." Taeyeon drag her to the couch.

 

"Yes we're dating again now and we should end the engagement thing Taengoo...."

 

"Aww I'm hurt..." Taeyeon acts like a kid that was hurt. Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

"Well anyways you should meet them...you know the gang..."

 

"I..yeah I'll try to meet them. It's been a long time and I really don't know how to face them...." Taeyeon suddenly quiet after saying it.


 

"Especially her?" Jessica knows.


 

"Yeah. I ditched her wedding you know..." Taeyeon chuckled and scratch her hair.


 

"Hm just meet her Taeyeon. She's been waiting for too long...."

 

=========================================================

 

"The Kim's unknown suspect is currently on the prison now. Park Jeongsu, Supervisor of K-Tech was known to be the most loyal personnel of the Kim's through the years...." The reporter keeps on talking while Tiffany is shocked on what she'd heard on her tablet. She quickly find her Dad to ask about it. She located Mr. Hwang at their garden drinking his coffee while reading some papers.

 

"Dad!!...." Mr. Hwang almost spilled his coffee on his shirt because of Tiffany's loud voice.

 

"Aishh yes Princess?!" 

 

"Did you know about that Park Jeongsu?...." Tiffany quickly sat and ready to listen to her father.

 

"Yes Honey...I thought you're already at your apartment. Maybe Nick is already there you know?..." Tiffany sighed.


 

"Dad just spill the tea. Why is Mr. Leeteuk is all over the news right now?..."


 

"The news was right Tiff....." Mr. Hwang confirms.


 

"Wh..how?...."


 

"Taeyeon....." That name made Tiffany silent.


 

"Taeyeon's already here and she spilled all of Park Jeongsu's spice....."



 

'She's here...'



 

"When?..." Tiffany weakly replied.




 

"Yesterday Tiff....By the way your Dad-"Mr. Hwang changes the topic to avoid talking about Kim Taeyeon.

 

"Dad..." Tiffany suddenly cuts off Mr. Hwang.

 

"I have a problem with Nick.....please listen to me just this time..." Tiffany took all of her courage to say all the things that should be heard by her Dad.

 

Mr. Hwang put his coffee and furrowed his eyebrows. The seriousness of her daughter is different from now and it really concerns him when it comes to their marriage.

 

"I'm all ears Princess......"

 

===============================================