Chapter 46 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

After Tiffany explained her marriage situation Mr. Hwang stared blankly at his empty cup while Tiffany was crying in front of him. He felt betrayed, after all those time and effort he sacrificed for his family, he didn't know the Horvejkul's are just ruining them secretly. After a few minutes, Mr. Hwang sighed and caress his head.

 

"I'm sorry my daughter...I...I'm dumb for not looking this issue...I...I'm sorry if I thought of the company first before my family ....I'm really sorry..." Mr. Hwang keeps on blabbering while holding his head. Tiffany quickly hugs her Dad. She just want her Dad to know her situation not making his dad more depressed on what he heard.

 

"Daddy......It's fine..please it's fine now...I'm just scared of telling you this...I don't want our company to hold by someone like them..." Tiffany keeps on calming her Dad.

 

"Tiff....Thank You ..." Mr. Hwang holds his daughter arms. "And...I'm really sorry..." He really feels guilty on their situation right now. 

 

"Dad it's fine now....you should talk about this with the Horvejkul's...."

 

"Yes....and that boy Nick....he's got a lot of explaining to do..." Mr. Hwang quickly dialed someone.


 

=================================================

 

Taeyeon was currently sitting in a restaurant while looking at Mr. Hwang, she just keeps on spinning her pen. She didn't know why Mr. Hwang suddenly called her and scheduled an asap meeting with just the two of them. It's been 30 minutes that Mr. Hwang keeps on drinking his coffee without talking a single word.



 

"I'm sorry......" Mr. Hwang finally uttered something.



 

"Well! you finally talked Uncle....is this a business meeting?" Taeyeon asked. Mr. Hwang replied with a sigh.

 

"Sorry is my word of the day.....I'm really sorry for dropping the investigation on finding you. We all lost hope, Mr. Choi just suddenly vanished too, we lost all the connections to the both of you" Mr. Hwang admitted.

 

"It's fine Uncle-..."

 

"You and Tiffany really have the same answer..." Taeyeon was surprised on mentioning his daughter.

 

"Uncle maybe it was fated...for not finding me. I have given the right amount of time for finding a way to recover myself and to find the suspect.." Taeyeon explained. ".....I really thought 7 years ago will be the end of my life but I'm fated to be here right now...with you drinking coffee" Taeyeon jokes a little. Mr. Hwang smiled on what he heard. Mr. Hwang suddenly stands and bows deeply in front of the Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon was surprised again on Mr. Hwang's action.

 

"Geez Uncle don't do that...." Taeyeon also stands trying to stop Mr. Hwang.

 

"Taeyeon....I'm proud of you and I'm really sorry for staying away my daughter on you and being a coward just to protect my family...." 

 

Taeyeon realized now on why Mr. Hwang doing this. If she's on his place, she will do that too, staying away her family and protecting them is the best way.

 

"I understand Uncle....." Taeyeon just smiles sincerely.


 

'I don't really have no one to understand my side....'

 

"I know you still have plenty of business on your hands right now Kim, especially that K-Tech is currently going down not just on it's product but also to the personnels behind the success of K-Tech because of Park Jeongsu's terms. Hopefully, you'll extend your hands on finding help to overcome and endure those issues. I'll be with you now Taeyeon not just me but also all the boards are extending their time and knowledge to support you and bring back the ideal K-Tech....."


 

"It is really a pleasure to work with you again Mr. Hwang!" She's glad to hear that especially her company was on the verge of going down. It takes time to recover, just like how she recovers physically and mentally for years.


 

======================================================

 

Tiffany opens the door of her apartment. She's expecting her husband to be at home from US. However, the silence is too loud. It seems Nick just dropped his luggage and leave again. She quickly fixed the living room and the luggage that was opened. She leaves Tristan at her parents, she needs to talk again to Nick without her son hearing their loud voices. She needs to end this nightmare today.

 

Suddenly, the door opens again and that stops her on getting the Luggage.

 

"Hi Tiff.......nice to see you" Nickhun standing at the door and leans at the side watching Tiffany.

 

"It's really not nice to see you...you should've just find a house there and make living." Tiffany blandly replied and fixed the things on the living room.


 

"Where's my son Tiff?" 


 

"I don't think you're being a great father to him..." Tiffany replied without answering Nick's question.


 

"Ouch that ...you didn't answered my question" Nick holds his chest jockingly. He entered the apartment and walks towards the living room. Tiffany quickly smells the alcohol on his body.

 

"I really want to talk to you about the papers right now....but it seems you're drunk again." 

 

Nickhun stops and suddenly walks backwards towards the door and locked it. He smirks and walk back slowly towards the living room. Tiffany suddenly alarmed with his actions. She keeps on walking backwards slowly away from him. Nichkhun furrowed his thick eyebrows as if thinking.


 

"Let's talk calmly Tiff......"Nickhun eye smiled.


 

"Yes!....we will talk but just stay there...." She replied loudly.


 

"Okay, I'll stay here...calm down Babe...So? that paper again? Do you know what's the consequences on doing this?" Nickhun asked again. However, She replied with silence. "...well your company will going down for real. Your clothing line was just being too dependent on our company and that would be a huge negative....you know? Money" Nickhun continues to blabber.


 

"I already told dad about us ....." 


 

"Oh Really??? Congratulations Ms. Tiffany then... you're ruining your precious company. Actually, I already talk about someone on US to collaborate on them and it seems they like my suggestions.... Isn't it great Honey?!..." Nickhun keeps on talking exaggeratingly. 


 

"Don't include our company with our issues....this is personal! Your head was just all about the company!" Tiffany madly replied.

 

"Well, honestly, since from the start it was always the company......not you....I'm just following my Dad's orders... I really don't like courting you since highschool, I really don't like giving efforts on fulfilling your godamn feelings and lastly I really don't like to have a family with you......" Nickhun angrily replied and kick the luggages and tables in the living room.After hearing those words, Tiffany breaks down. All of those are lies for years. She cried and kneels while holding her crying face.


 

"You are pure evil....." Tiffany whispered but still crying.


 

"I'm not Tiff....I'm just a good loyal rich son trying to be the next heiress. Isn't it great?!" 


 

"None of this is great Nick!...." Tiffany shouted. Nickhun suddeny runs towards her that makes Tiffany unprepared on his actions. He pinned her down at the side of the living room. Holds her both forearms on both sides with force.

 

"Stoppp-" Tiffany keeps on wiggling, struggling to free herself on Nickhun's rage. She tried to kick him but she feels so weak on Nickhun's big arms and hands that keeps on holding her.

 

"You should've planned this alone Tiff......." He whispered madly near on her ears. "..... let's end this..."

 

===============================================


 

"Thank you for your time Kim...." Both of them is currently outside the restaurant's parking lot. Mr. Hwang was ready to leave with his car on the side. 

 

"Thanks too Uncle-" Taeyeon smiled. Suddenly her phone rings, Mr. Choi is calling.


 

"Hello?- copy Mr. Choi. Thanks...." Taeyeon closed her phone and keep it back on her pocket.


 

"Uncle where's Tiffany?" She quickly asked Mr. Hwang.


 

Mr. Hwang was surprised with that question. As far as he knows Tiffany went back to her apartment. "....to talk to Nickhun..." Mr. Hwang blurted out. He quickly opens his car.

 

"Wait! Uncle-..." Taeyeon holds the car door. 


 

"Taeyeon just let me handle this...." 



 

"No Uncle....let us handle this...."


 

===========================================