Chapter 3 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Where are you?- Pink Fany

"Taeyeon" Mr Kim looked at her.

Taeyeon standing on the corner on her classy brown coat with black shirt inside and fit casual slacks, suddenly focused her attention to her father than replying Tiffany.

"Taeyeon meet our company branch Supervisor, Mr. Park Jeongsu. So far, he's the best on managing compared to other branch supervisor. You'll learn more from him."

Standing firmly with his black suit and a sweet smile, he bows a little then giving his hand to shake Taeyeon's hand. 

"Good Morning Mr. Kim and Miss Kim, you can just call me Leeteuk. Thank you for that compliment Mr. Kim but actually I'm just a normal man trying hard."

"Hm what a humble man you are Leeteuk." 

"Good Morning Mr. Park" Taeyeon ignored the name and just shake Leeteuk's hand.

"Leeteuk please accompany my daughter and make sure she'll familiarized all of it. I'll make a call on Mr. Hwang first." Mr. Kim sternly said then holds Leeteuk's shoulder a bit before walking out.

"Let's go Miss Kim." 

'They're close' Taeyeon thought.

===================
At So-Nyuh Shidae High Cafeteria

"Uhhhh she's not replying" Tiffany sulking and just putting her head on a table while looking at her phone from time to time.

"Geez Tiffany it's just the first day" Yuri looking at the other side of the table.

"Hey, you should just talk to her, stop looking like she's your favorite food" Hyoyeon whispered loudly to Yuri pertaining to someone who's seated just 1meter away from them.

Yuri elbowed Hyoyeon.

"Aissh, shhhhh she's too close you know, shut your mouth" Yuri whispered back.

"Where is she again by the way?" Sooyoung suddenly said while pertaining to Taeyeon, unwrapping her cheese burger.

"She's in Busan" Tiffany defeatedly share where her Taeyeon is but still looking with her phone like Taeyeon will pop out of there.

The 3 stopped on what they're doing.

"What the hell is she doing there?!" Yuri with a big mouth suddenly stands getting the attention of everybody inside the cafeteria.

"Oh geez she's scary" 
"Oh no, did someone wants to beat her?"
"Urgh nobody should deal with her"

While Sooyoung almost drop her ready to eat Cheese burger murmured ' with this Black mongrel'.

"Hey, hey, hey" Hyoyeon keeps dragging Yuri to sit down and just smiled and bow a little on everyone saying "It's nothing she's watching something scary, she's fine, she's fine, sorry" she lastly looked at the table of Yuri's crush and just bow a little. She just smiled back.

"Geez Yuri just calm down, she's looking at you" 

Yuri just sit back, properly fixing her uniform and just murmured shyly "Really? hehehe" and get her attention back to Tiffany.

"I think she's going to the worst direction but at least she's young to be a genius, when did she tell you?" Yuri seriously said.

"Yesterday night, I can't stop her you know"

"Geez, I should help her convincing Uncle. Is she going to have a vacation there lol?"

"That's impossible, I think it's not a vacation." Hyoyeon said surely.

"yeah, she just accompanied Uncle to visit their new branch there."

"Oh no, our Taengoo will be more pressured. I smell something's not good." Sooyoung happily munched her cheese burger

"Yeah, hope she can cope up next time to our new lessons, she only just passed three projects this year" Tiffany said worriedly.

A boy suddenly approached their table makes the four of them turned their heads on him.

"Kyaahhh he's so handsome"
"Oh no, is he gonna court the princess??!"
"Gosh if that happens they're going to be the perfect cute couple!!"

Murmurs can be heard everywhere.

"Hi Tiffany, uhmm can I talk to you for a second?" Nickhun the new transfer just smiled charmingly at Tiffany.

'This boy again, Taengoo should make her first move if she don't want to lose her mushroom' Sooyoung just continue to eat her cheese burger.

'What's with him? So persistent, he should stop. Mushroom is already taken.' Hyoyeon already declared and just rolled her eyes.

'Why Tiffany giving this boy some hopes? Don't smile on her mushroom!' Yuri internally screamed picking up the fries hardly.

Nickhun felt the tension of the 3 person that was sitting with Tiffany.

"Can I borrow her for a second? I just want to..." He shyly tried to get permission from them.

"You can just talk here boy" Sooyoung interjected.

"She's not a thing that you can borrowed easily" Yuri sternly eyed him.

"Hi Nickhun, sorry about them. We can talk here actually" Tiffany fastly said with a smile before Hyoyeon add something again. Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes.

"Uhm Okay" Nickhun replied rubbing her nape a little. "Can I invite you to my birthday party this coming saturday?" 

'What?! how about us?' The three just thought the samely.

"Oh really?! Sure, sure. Can I bring my friends too?" Tiffany excitedly said and gesturing her hand to her friends.

"Sure, it's a pleasure to have them. So, see you at the party?" He smiled charmingly again.

"Yes, looking forward for it" Tiffany smiled sheepishly.

"Uhmm see you around" he bows a little then elegantly walk out, while most of the girls keeps watching him.

"Awww he's so gentleman"
"Kyah can I have him?!"
"They can be the prince and princess here, perfect!"

Murmurs can be heard again after Nickhun walked out charmingly and smiled at them.

"I think he's not planning to invite us if you didn't mentioned it" Hyoyeon boringly said it.

"Hm, yeah, surely I'll not go if all of you is not there."

"He's persistent Tiff, are you giving this boy a chance? He's the first person you didn't turn down you know?" Yuri asked suspiciously.

"Not really. He's just being sweet and gentleman and he's not really that guy that super clingy at me everyday just to get me. So, yeah, I'm gonna go for his birthday just for respect." 

"Really?" Sooyoung raising her left brow.

"And thats the last thing I'll do for him. End." Tiffany still keeps checking her phone while talking.

"Hmp, Be sure Tiff. You're playing with fire." Yuri warned her.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at Yuri, thought that she's insinuating something, while Tiffany eyeing the three suspiciously.

"All of you know where my heart belongs to. So stop doubting me. By the way, help me try to text her now. I'm on the verge of exploding, she didn't call this day and she's not replying for all of my messages." Tiffany irritably said.

"Okay, okay, we'll try" Hyoyeon trying to chat Taeyeon too.

"If she still will not replied neither one of us, she'll gonna see her mushroom too early." She eye-smiled while still staring at her phone.

'Possessive Mushroom' Both Yuri and Sooyoung thought.

==================
Busan Branch

"Lastly, the brain, the office of the Tech team." Leeteuk open the glass door.

"Hey guys!" He clapped his hands to get their attention.

"Meet the heiress, Ms Kim Taeyeon."

Everyone was mesmerized by the woman standing at the front door. Most of them thinks that Taeyeon was so petite but has a strange aura, it's so similar to her father.

"Good Morning Ms Kim" everyone politely bowed and greeted her. 

"Good morning everyone, nice to meet all of you" she just smiled and bowed a little.

'Geez, I think my father's attitude rubs me so hard'

"Mr. Byun!"

"Yes Sir" a man approached them with a sweet smile.

"Miss Kim, He's Mr. Byun Baekhyun, head Engineer of this branch."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Byun." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Kim"

'Wow, she's beautiful but she should not have that strict aura. Geez, the Kims are really have that good genes. Is she really a high school student?' Baekhyun thought.

"Yes I am Mr. Byun" Taeyeon suddenly replied with a stern look.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Miss Kim"

"Hm Mr. Byun here will discuss and guide you for the floor plans of the other building that...."

"Wait, what?" Taeyeon interrupts, confused of what she heard.

The two gentleman just looked at her also confused.

"Can I excused for a moment?, I'll just talk to Mr. Kim for a while."

"Oh, yes sure Ms. Kim, go on" Leeteuk smiled.

Taeyeon walked out with a sterned face.

'Is she mad?' Baekyhun thought.

"Probably" Leetuek replied.

"Are you reading my mind?"

"Your are saying your thoughts loudly you know, earlier too"

"Oh"

"Typicall Byun. Tsk tsk don't embarass yourself like that on Miss Kim."

"I'm not, I'm just mesmerized by her" 'Ah , why am i talking to him like this?.'

"Hm I'm warning you, just appreciate her beauty and all ends there." 

"Got it, Mr. Park" 

==================

"Yes Hae I already sent the emails to them but still they're not replying. I'll find a way again.." Mr. Kim heard a knocked but still sitting on his swivel chair while calling.

"Mr. Kim, it's me. Taeyeon"

"Ok Hae, I'll call you back. Come in"

Taeyeon opens the door and amazed by her Father's office when she's in. It's just a white plain color, with a cozy vibe, a little bit of pictures arts hangs on the wall. Table at the center with two black leather big seats on left and right and a big transparent glass behind her Father's table where she can see the beautiful vast of the ocean.

"Taeyeon"

She walk slowly and stand at the front of her Father's table.

"What are you planning? Why am I here? I thought I'll just accompany you and just take a stroll with this building." Taeyeon calmly said.

"Taeyeon. I'm just gonna say this straight to you now. I want you to handle this branch and quit school."

"Father I'm just a mere highschool student. I'm currently on training and I.."

"This is part of your training. It's time to prove yourself on me."

"Father, let me graduate first.." She looked into her father's eyes. "Please"

Mr. Kim stands "In one condition"

Taeyeon with a brave eyes wants to hear the condition.

"After you graduate, you'll go to States. We already talk about this. Then, I'll just have Leeteuk to help you supervise this branch as part of your training when you still have one year remaining at school"

'So, this is your plan after all, going to States. Not really a good condition and still a bad option. Well, I'll make you proud'

"Deal"