Chapter 47 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

The banging on the door stops Nickhun. He quickly runs in the kitchen trying to find a way to escape. Suddenly, the door of their apartment breaks. Mr. Choi quickly checks the room before signaling them to enter the apartment. Taeyeon quickly finds Tiffany with a torn shirt crying and kneeling at the other side of the apartment while holding her aching wrists and a knife was on the floor. Taeyeon's blood boils on what she saw. Mr. Hwang runs to his daughter and hugs her trying to calm her down. 

 

" What did he do Tiff?? I'm gonna kill him...what did he do?!!" Mr. Hwang is too mad right now. Tiffany just keep on crying without saying anything.

 

Mr. Choi saw the kitchen's door open while Taeyeon also follow Mr. Choi's track. Eventhough she also wants to comfort Tiffany, she was eager to punch Nickhun's face right now for hurting Tiffany. The way to the kitchen door seems to be on the backyard of the apartment. Mr. Choi and Taeyeon stops and saw Nickhun trying to climb the wall and it seems he can't reached the top. Mr. Choi quickly runs towards him and drag him down and locked him to the ground. However, Nickhun seems too strong than Mr. Choi. He managed to kick Mr. Choi at the stomach that causes Mr. Choi lost his balance but Nickhun never knows that Taeyeon already holds a piece of chair and slams it at the back of him strongly. Nickhun stumbled down at the wall he holds the wall while holding his aching back. Taeyeon takes the opportunity to pin Nickhun using the folding chair that she was holding but Nickhun tries to hold it back with his weak arms.

 

"... you're here now!? Alive and kicking huh...." Nickhun struggles to talk but he still manage to smirk. Mr. Choi quickly support Taeyeon to hold the chair that makes Nickhun lost all his strength.

 

"Hahahahaha..... everytime you appear in my life you bring bad luck....just like now everything's falling apart cause you're here again Kim Taeyeon...." Nickhun still struggles to stand but he's still too cocky to talk to Taeyeon.


 

"I thought you're a good man Nick. I really thought you'll bring good news to the Hwangs. I'm wrong with my decisions on trusting a man like you ...." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

"Not my fault Kim.... It's Tiffany's fault..if she just love me back truly maybe I consider myself being a good man for my family ...but that woman never looked at me like she looks at you!!...." Nickhun madly shouted on front of her.

 

"The Hwangs will never be yours as well as their company...... " Taeyeon with fierced eyes looked at him not acknowledging Nickhun's last words "Face your consequences Nick......I already have evidences on your dirty works with the partnership of the Hwangs...." that stops Nickhun's anger, his face turns to fear. 

 

'How did she know...'



 

"Stop this Kim.....spare my Dad....." Nick whispers.


 

"I really respect your good image since highschool but you ruin it....."




 

"Tiffany ruins me...."





 

"No.....it's your loyalty ruins you...."



 

==========================================

 

After Mr. Choi called the police, Taeyeon walks back towards the living room and saw Tiffany on the couch, wrapped with a blanket, staring blankly at the cup of coffee on the table, while Mr. Hwang and Mr. Choi was busy explaining to the cops about the situation earlier. Taeyeon slowly walks towards the end of the couch to sit beside Tiffany. Taeyeon sighed deeply. 

 

'It feels great to be only one meter away from you now after those years that we didn't saw each other. I want to hug you in silence and feels you more again my first love.' Taeyeon thoughts was out in the rendezvous after seeing Tiffany this close. She's not young anymore to be like this.

 

"I'm sorry if we're too late on saving you...." she whispered and holds her pants she finally thought of something to say. Honestly, she didn't know what to say right now she really just want to feel this moment on meeting Tiffany again but her heart's wildly pumping, she didn't know why. However, Tiffany seems not interested on replying back. Taeyeon looks at her side but she met Tiffany's beautiful teary eyes looking back at her. Taeyeon stops breathing for a second, she always falls deeper with those precious lovely eyes.


 

"I'm glad you're back Taeyeon....thank you for saving me..." Tiffany finally talks back.


 

"I uh- are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" Taeyeon asked back.


 

"I'm fine, actually you're not too late on saving me...if you're not there maybe worst will happen..." Tiffany keeps talking still not leaving her eyes on Taeyeon.


 

"Uhm luckily I met Uncle earlier....." Taeyeon tries to have more longer conversation with her but she's not leaving her eyes on her too.



 

"Welcome back Taeyeon....." Tiffany smiled sincerely.


 

Taeyeon was surprised with the unexpected smile, she thought Tiffany will be mad at her especially what happens in the past. After seven years, she finally seen that smile again. She missed it, that smile always becomes her inspiration through the years but after hiding for 7 years and just watch her in the car several times. She didn't saw that smile for a while, as if it comes naturally when both of them just sitting and talking shortly in the couch.



 

"I'm back for good Tiffany......."

 

=============================================