Chapter 38 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Tiffany just smiled for all the people who congratulated her while still holding on Nickhun's arms. It's been an hour that the ceremony ended and now they're still in the venue for the dinner and for another part of the program. Tiffany just answered 'thank you' for the people who were invited and she's not on herself right now. She's not fine, Nickhun just keep encouraging her to do her part. She expected this to happen, she expected her to broke a promise again. She hopefully not to follow her expectation but still it happens. Nickhun suddenly elbowed her gently to get back her attention again.

 

"Tiff? Do you want a rest? Are you not feeling well?" Nickhun whispered. "...just from the start of the ceremony you're not on yourself...you keep on spacing out and just smiled and..." Nickhun sighed.

 

Tiffany looked at him. Nickhun. He's always been Nickhun. 

 

"Are you not tired of me Nick?" Tiffany slowly asked. Nickhun looked at her trying to convey something.

 

"I'll never gonna get tired of you...never" Nickhun reassuring her.

 

"Hope so Nick....." Tiffany looked at him in the eyes trying to find something from him.

 

"I'll never gonna disappoint you again and it will start today...." He whispered nearly in her right ear.

 

"Let's witness this another important part of the program!!" The emcee shouted.

 

========================================

 

"Why are you here?" Jessica drank her wine while looking outside the balcony.

 

"Just have some questions from you.." Yuri slowly walk towards her right side.

 

"Shoot..."

 

"Are you not enjoying the party?"

 

"Well...." Jessica turns to look at Yuri. "I really want to enjoy this but I can't...Taeyeon...I don't know where she is. She never contacted me today." She look on Yuri's glass.

 

"Hm that's what I'm trying to ask actually. I really hope you knew where she is.....and I talk to Mr. Park earlier he said about Taeyeon's out of town text through all of the officials." Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"I... didn't know that...."

 

"Yeah, maybe she's really just out of town...and will just be back tomorrow? or next week?" Yuri suddenly concluded. 

 

"Hope so Yuri...."Jessica weakly replied.

 

"Should we just get back at there and just enjoy the celebration Jessica?" Yuri presented her hands to Jessica. 

 

=======================================

 

After the wedding's party Tiffany and Nickhun went home to their new house. Tiffany weakly looked at herself in the mirror she slowly undressed the white dress she wore. Finally, she's married. Is she happy? Those words repeatedly asking her from walking in the aisle to saying 'I do' until she's here on their new home. Those eyes are not happy. Why?

 

"Tiff?" Nickhun suddenly knocked twice the door of their room. "...are you done?" After a minute Tiffany didn't answered and just stared blankly in the mirror. Nickhun decided to open the door and found Tiffany standing at the front of a mirror with just on her white undergarments. Nickhun walk slowly at the back of Tiffany and hugged her waist. Both of them looked at the mirror for a minute. Nickhun wrapped Tiffany with his muscled arms, he lay his chin on Tiffany's bared shoulder.

 

"Taeyeon was out of town....that was the last text they received at K-Tech..." Nickhun whispered. Tiffany looked back at him in the mirror.

 

"Tiff..... maybe it's time to fully open your heart to me" Nickhun continued with hopeful words. "....she really just don't know how important you are.." Nickhun hugged her tight and closed his eyes. Tiffany just watched him and cried. Tears slowly running down on her beautiful eyes. Nickhun slowly turned himself in front of her. He slowly holds her cheeks and trying to wipe the tears flowing down on Tiffany's face. 

 

"Please Tiffany.......let me open your heart" Nickhun put his forehead towards Tiffany while Tiffany just cry and closed her eyes while holding both Nickhun's hands. She slowly opened her eyes weakly.

 

"Let me learn to love you then...."

 

That night Tiffany learns to let go again that someone she always trying to let go. She didn't want to hurt her heart again and again. She want someone to hold and take care of it. Not who only played games on it. She should just settle down and just let this destiny guide her path even if at first it will be lonely. It's hard to fight for that love when you already know at first that it's not for you.

 

========================================