Chapter 19 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Three of them just stared at Yuri for a minute. Tiffany was confused, she just realized now that Jessica's wedding was still there and always been delayed. How did Jessica endured those days still finding what's the solution? She actually forgot the problem about Jessica and Yuri because she only focused on Taeyeon these past months, Jessica didn't even contacted her. 

"I really think that she'll gonna talk to Taeyeon and.." Yuri continues to talk.

"And what?" Sooyoung questioned Yuri.

"Taeyeon always have a solution about her problems" Tiffany interrupted.

"Yes, Taeyeon the problem solver" Hyoyeon commented.

"Did you talk to her Yuri?" Tiffany asked.

"No, I never contacted her after the engagement was announced" Yuri with hurt eyes just divert her sight at the window. Jessica never contacted her too after the engagement was announced and she really thinks Jessica didn't think about their relationship and it really hurts her. She felt used.

"Yul, did Jessica even contacted you after that?" Hyoyeon realized, does Jessica even cares?

"She didn't"

"Oh.."

"Yuri, don't lose hope. We still didn't know what's Jessica's status now. She never contacted me too after that engagement. So there is something wrong." Tiffany explained.

"Hope so.." Yuri just defeatedly sighed. "...I really just want to visit her on her company but I think I can't do it" Yuri looked at the three of them and continues "..Sorry guys if I just said this now but Mr. Jung knows about us." 

"Oh sheet.." Sooyoung holds . Hyoyeon widened her eyes.

"Geez Yuri why did you just said this now" Tiffany said with a surprised expression.

"Sorry, I really want to but we still have problems with Taeyeon. Thankfully, Jessica's wedding was still delayed, but eventhough it was delayed I don't think I still have that chance" Yuri just chuckled after saying it.

"Oh Yuri..I'm gonna call Jessica. Right now." Tiffany finally make a move.

========================
K-TECH Taeyeon's Office

"Taeyeon are you joking?" Jessica with a baffled expression asked Taeyeon. She didn't expected that solution, but now that she think about it, that's the only way to stay away from Tyler Kwon.

"I'm not joking Sica, but eventhough that's a great solution I don't think we'll gonna go with that. I don't want you to enter this dangerous life of mine. Someone is after us and if you're involve? I don't want to lose someone that close to me again." Taeyeon holds Jessica's right hand gently and looked at Jessica's hesitating eyes. Taeyeon actually knows why Yuri was on her office earlier. It's about Jessica. She already knows about the problem, Mr. Jung is on the verge of losing his company and the Kwon's was only his solution. Mr. Jung actually talk about it with her last 3 months ago and he said Mr. Kwon's son has the capabilities to help them run the company, so he decided to have Jessica marry him. However, Mr. Jung is a blind man, saving his company is only what he thinks and he didn't even know why his company is losing. She run an investigation about it without them knowing, she just want to save the Jungs and it seems the Kwon's was not the solution, they are the problem. Years of Kwon and Jung's partnership, the Jungs didn't even know most of the shares just only help the the Kwon's Clothing Line and slowly erasing the Blanc and Eclare. Just how Jessica observed on being Tyler Kwon's childhood friend, the Kwon's are dangerous they just think about money and greediness. Mr. Jung also blinded by the charmness of Mr. Kwon's son as a traditional man he wants to have his daughter married to a responsible man and he thinks that is Tyler Kwon. So, she find some solutions about their problem and it seems there is only one. She needs to buy the Blanc and Eclare company which was also a great help for her company and marry Jessica. She still didn't know if Mr. Jung will agree about it if she just buy their company without marrying Jessica, but he's still a sentimental man, probably will still gonna push the idea of Jessica should be married to someone, he's getting older.

"Taeyeon.." Jessica closes her eyes and sighed. "..tell me, this is not only about marrying me. Are you trying to buy the company?" 

"Yes. I will try to convince your father Sica eventhough he have that loyalty on the Kwon's. If my plan on buying your company still can't convince him. I'm gonna marry you" Taeyeon briefly explained.

"Are you really willing to do that?" Jessica felt overwhelmed how Taeyeon gonna do that just for her. She felt cared again by someone after Yuri.

"Yes.." Taeyeon gently let go of her hand and stands and walk beside the big window of her office  "... if your father still that hard headed on following the idea of marrying you to Tyler, I'm really gonna push the idea of marrying you. I just want you to be ready if that happens, you should be prepared if you agree with that idea."  Taeyeon was guilty, her idea will still involve Jessica dangerously. She stops and looked at Jessica, that's still thinking deeply in the couch.

"Sica? Sorry if that's what the only solution I can think of. If no one just comes after us you'll be safe. I think we.." Taeyeon was suddenly interrupted by Jessica

"Yes. I will agree with that idea. It's better to have you than the Kwon's, but promise me eventhough someone is after you I'm willing to be involve with you. You already involve in my life so do I." Jessica stands and looked at Taeyeon's eyes with determination. Taeyeon was surpised and blushed a little on what Jessica said, she turned her back and watched the building outside.

"Geez you caught me off guard. You suddenly become sweet there" Taeyeon holds her naped and chuckled without looking at her.

"What? Did I just touched the heart of the cold Taeyeon" Jessica laughed cutely while holding her tummy.

Taeyeon sighed and walk closer to Jessica. She holds her right hand again.

"Jessica if this deal will approved by your father, promise me to be safe. I will always put guards on you everywhere and anywhere. Aside from Seohyun, you'll be in danger too. Hopefully this will end." 

"Taengoo.." Jessica holds back her hand tight "...I will. You'll be by myside so I don't think I will be in danger." 

"We look like a couple you know" Taeyeon teased. She knows that Jessica is still in love with Yuri that's why she needs to solve her problems.

"Aiisshh" Jessica punched Taeyeon's arm.

"Yuri was here earlier" Taeyeon suddenly said.

"Oh.." Jessica felt defeated hearing Yuri's name.

"You still didn't talk to her aren't you?"

"No..I don't know what will happen now. She's gonna blow up if she knows this idea of yours." 

"Yes. That's what I'm thinking too. Jessica that's another problem to deal with and we should just focus in your current problem." Taeyeon already think of that too. She already have the solution.

"Yeah, we should."

Jessica's phone suddenly rings. "It's Tiffany"

Taeyeon was surprised and just signaled her to answer it.

"Hey Tiff"

...

"Yeah, sorry I'm so busy to delayed my wedding and still finding a solution..."

"She seen me entering Taeyeon's company?"

Taeyeon averted her eyes back to Jessica and curious why Tiffany asked that.

"I'm really at Taeyeon's office right now..yes..I'm fine Tiff. Just wanna have some chat with Taeyeon a little..Yeah..sure ..Okay okay bye.." Call ended.

"So, why did she called?"

"She said Yuri seen me earlier and she wants to meet me"

"Okay" Jessica became suspicious how Taeyeon just not bothered on asking about Tiffany.

"Taengoo? Are you both fine?"

"Yes we are"

"Are you..."

Jessica was interrupted with a knock on Taeyeon's door. "Ms. Kim, it's Yoona"

Both of them looked at each other.

"Act like it's just a business Sica" Taeyeon whispered. "Come in, Ms. Im"

Yoona opened the door and surprised of what she have seen. It's Jessica Jung.

"Thank you Ms. Kim. I'm gonna go now." Jessica bowed before leaving the two of them.

Yoona just looked at Taeyeon then to the door that was already closed.

"Unnie what was Jessica Jung doing here?" Yoona suspiciously asked Taeyeon. "...another deal?"

"Nah, she just invited me personally for their exhibit next saturday." Taeyeon said while checking some papers.

"Mm okay" Yoona seated "..By the way Unnie Leeteuk Oppa and Baek will be here for a minute to discuss the new proposal."

"Hm good, so how was Busan?"

====================

Jessica with her black shade fastly walked towards the elevator. When the elevator opened she met two man inside, suspiciously eyeing her then they went out on the elevator. 

"Sir is that Jessica Jung?" Baekhyun asked surprisely.

"Hmm yeah I guess, maybe she have a meeting with miss Kim" Leeteuk said with a confused look.

"She's beautiful isn't she?"

"Stop that Mr. Byun she's already engaged, Come on" 

"Oh really, but I'm still loyal with Miss Kim"

Leeteuk just chuckled and shake his head.