Chapter 4 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"You're getting there Taeyeon" Her father suddenly going to where she stands and stopped, then he pat her head and hold her right shoulder.

Taeyeon was confused but felt warm that her father seen her now a little. She thought that it was a good deal. She was determined again.

"Look at this office" Mr Kim spread his both arms apart "It will be yours now".

"What?! Father you don't have to.."

"No, Taeyeon I want you here to focus. Mr. Park will help you and I want your schedule to be fixed. You'll go here 2 days per week."

"I'll check first my schedule Dad."

"Okay, so go back there now and I want your approval of the floor plan on the other side of the building."

"Father, I don't think I can do that"

"I trust you, go now."

Phone ringed. Mr. Kim get his phone at the table and gestured that she should go now. Taeyeon bowed then left the office.

With a deep breath she slowly went back to the Tech dept. but before she open the glass door she frozed and her phone suddenly crossed her mind. ', Fany!'. She changed her direction and went to a corner and abruptly checked her phone that was on her pocket. 10 messages and 10 missed calls.

'Taetae? it's been an hour now. Why did you just seen my message without replying?'- Pink Fany

'Tae? Where are you? - Pink Fany

'Are you that so busy? I'm worried' - Pink Fany

'Taeyeon? We're at the cafeteria now' - Pink Fany

'Please eat something there' - Pink Fany

'Taeyeon? You just ditched us. Your mushroom is sulking. Where are you?! someone get her attention earlier. You should contact her.' - Hyo

'Yo! Couz! You didn't tell us that you'll go to Busan, I'm mad. But anyways, Fany was sulking. Where are you? pls reply to her messages.' -Yul

'Taengoo? We're done eating the cheesy burger it was so delicious today. You know, you should informed us earlier that you'll go to Busan so we can prepare and go there with you. Tiff was not in the mood, where are you? By the way, someone invited her. Call her ASAP.' -Soo

'Kim Taeyeon, I'm gonna go there, RN!' - Pink Fany

'Sheet, no' She abruptly clicked 'Pink Fany' to call. It ringed twice before it was fastly picked up.

"Hey Fany" She said calmly and heard Tiffany sighed deeply.

"..."

"I'm so sorry, I'm caught up with something. Tiffany?"

"....."

"Pretty Mushroom, I'm really sorry. I promised, I'll give you all my time when I get back there. Please talk to me."

"Taetae I missed you" Tiffany whispered sweetly at the phone. Taeyeon smiled and felt relaxed that she heard the Mushroom now.

"I'm really sorry. I'm gonna call you back later at the hotel. I'm caught up with something right now. You owed me a story too." 

"Okay Taetae. Please take care and be safe."

"Yes I will Fany. Don't sulk there now." 

"Hmp. Don't ever forget that promise"

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna go now. Bye Mushroom"

"Hm Bye TaeTae" Tiffany whispered again.

================

Tiffany was smiling creepily after her call with Taeyeon. While, the three watched her and thought that she's whipped. She continue to write something on her notebook.

Sooyoung try to sneak a look on what Tiffany is writing. 'Fany ❤ TaeTae' designed and written beautifully.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk whipped mushroom." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Hmp. I'm not" 'Yes I am, just for my Taetae.' Tiffany with a dreamy face.

"Tiffany, any news about Jessica Jung?" Hyoyeon suddenly asked Tiffany. While Yuri, quickly snapped her head to Tiffany's direction. 

"Hohoho, Yul just calm down." Sooyoung started to tease Yuri.

"Hmmm Jessi?" Tiffany touched her chin, pondering if she'll say this bad news to Yuri.

Jessica Jung was the daughter of the CEO of the Blanc and Eclare. She was also a close friend of Tiffany outside of the school, they not usually talk inside the school because many people try to create some bad news to ruin them. However, they stick like a glue outside, cause they have the same taste with fashion. Many people thought that their company are big rivals in the fashion industry but truthfully it's the opposite. Mr. Jung Yunho, Mr. Hwang Donghae and as well as Mr. Kim Heechul are the very bestfriends.

"Uhm we hanged out yesterday cause it's girls time. And.." Tiffany was cutted of by Yuri.

"Why you didn't invite us?, we're girls too. Geez it's a great opportunity." 

"Both of you and Taeyeon are so secretive these days." Hyoyeon commented.

"Sorry, I don't know, but hear me out first. I mentioned Yuri on our conversation again."

Yuri patiently waiting.

"Actually, she invited me to talk about something. Uhm her dad plans to have her degree on States after she'll graduate here and he also wants Jessi's childhood friend Tyler to be there for her, Uhm your cousin. She's having hard time after that talk with her father. So, I'll just change the topic and ..." Tiffany focused on a frozen Yuri.

"So, uhm, I said that 'Yuri wants to invite you to her match this Friday.' "

"What?! really? You said that to her?. I really want to invite her but I'll always don't have a chance cause boys are flocking over her."

"And yes, she'll go and wants to talk to you after the match, she's been curious about you cause I always mentioned you." Tiffany sheepishly smiled.

"Wow, you should buy something for our Tiffy, she helps you a lot." Sooyoung amazed on Tiffany's story.

Their group always help Yuri with Jessica. Yuri met Jessica since 1st year of high school. It was love at first sight, when a ball nearly hit Jessica, Yuri runs to her side and headbut the soccer ball which causes her to dive in the ground and when she open her eyes she met an angel. However, when she wants to talk to her many boys suddenly pop out of nowhere clouded her vision asking her angel if she's fine. So she just got up and walked out holding her head that she didn't know Jessica tries to call her. After that incident, without her knowing Jessica always want to approached her to thank her, however when she's near to Yuri girls also popped out of nowhere asking for her help but in vice versa Yuri also try to approached her but boys always on Jessica's side too like being her protector. So, both of them decided to forget it and just go with the flow. Unfortunately, the flow didn't try to meet them until now.

"Yay! yes I'll give you some VIP tickets for your favorite band." Yuri excitedly clapped her hands.

"Make it two" Tiffany with a peace sign.

"Make it four" Hyoyeon suddenly felt jealous, cause she knows who's Tiffany's favorite band and they are their favorite too.

"Why just four??" Sooyoung asked

"Geez why four?? It should just be me and Taetae." 

"Ohhh don't be selfish there Ms. Hwang" Sooyoung smirked. Tiffany just stared at her bewildered.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop! Fine I'll make it five!" Yuri finally said.

"What?! I thought it was just for..." 

Theit teacher suddenly enter and cutted Tiffany off.

"Good Afternoon everyone please be seated"

"Aishh" She just throwed a death glare at Yuri.

Yuri just grin a little then motioned toward their teacher.

"I'm gonna get back at you" Tiffany whispered dangerously. She hid her phone under her table and typed something. Yuri got confused and her phone vibrated.

'Gonna text Jessi that you have bunch of pics of her on your room' - Fany

'Sheet this pink desperate monster' Yuri side eyed the person on her right and she can see that Tiffany was just looking at their teacher but intentionally exposed her phone under her table to Yuri while typing a message to Jessica. 'Nooooooo'  Yuri quickly replied, focused on her phone and forgot that their class already started.

'Stop! on what you're doing pink monster. Please I've got a deal on you later.' - Yul

"Ms. Kwon?" Yuri still waiting for Tiffany's reply and forgot that her teacher is already at her left side of the table.

"Ms. Kwon? Why are you using your phone in my class?" Yuri with a shocked face just turned her head dumbly on Mrs. Choi.

'' Tiffany thought and just hide her phone slowly.

"Get out!! give me that phone and I give it back to you after this class." Mrs. Choi strictly said to bewildered Yuri.

'Oh no, Fany found a victim again? Geez my life is in danger' Sooyoung thought weirdly.