Chapter 36 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Leeteuk quickly slapped Taeyeon's face after he whispers the words which causes her to fall with the chair at the hard floor. Blood suddenly drops with the strong slap at Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon coughed and spit the blood running down on . She felt dizzy, her vision keeps moving like an earthquake. Her mind feels blank after she heard those last words. She really didn't know what to do right now, she just wants to die right here, right now. Leeteuk stands back and put his hands on his pockets.

 

"I really want to kill you right now but I still have an important matter to attend. You know, it's your bestfriends wedding today..." He laughed sarcasticly. "....anyways I'll be attending that event because you're out of town." Leeteuk slowly walked out in the dark room. "...see ya later Ms. Kim" The door makes a loud noise after Leeteuk leaves the room.

 

Taeyeon struggles to open her eyes. Her face touched the cold hard floor. Her injuries keeps her making weak. She's done struggling and just close here eyes. She's tired.

 

=======°°°°°°°°°°°°===========================

 

Tiffany is standing at the back of the closed door where the wedding event takes place. It's her time to walk in the aisle. She breathes deeply, this is it, this is what her goals is, to have a family. Yeah, her goals but not her dream. Her dream is always Taeyeon. Hopefully, she'll be here, she'll have her congratulatory words later at the front of the crowd. She really wants her to be here on this very important event of her life. The door opens, she gripped the flowers that she was holding and starts to walk slowly inside the hall. 

 

Everyone was amazed by the beautiful bride entering the hall. She is so angelic while walking elegantly at the aisle. Tiffany looks around, she looks at the crowd one by one looking for someone. She looks lastly at the front where her dad and Nickhun waiting for her. Her Dad smiled at her and hug her tight.

 

"You got this princess...I love you so much" Mr. Hwang whispered while hugging her. Tiffany just hugged back. Mr. Hwang felt something wrong with Tiffany. He looks at his daughter and just holds her hands for assurance. After her Mr. Hwang, Nickhun handsomely holds Tiffany's hand and kiss it. Tiffany blankly looked at him. Nickhun's smiling face changed to a confused face. He looked at her eye to eye to know what's happening. 

 

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri was on the other side of the hall confused looking at the bride and the groom that stops.

 

"Yuri you still didn't answered our question.." Sooyoung elbowed Yuri.

 

"I really don't know where she is...but Mr. Park is here..." Yuri looked at Leeteuk at the back. "...should we just ask him?" she asked the two.

 

"Oh no, I think Tiffany turns to stone..." Hyoyeon said.

 

"Hopefully Nickhun will do something...." Sooyoung prayed.

 

Back to the couple Nickhun holds both of Tiffany's hands. He really needs to do something right now. While Mr. Hwang sternly looked at him to do something.

 

"Tiff?....Are you alright?" Nickhun asked in a whisper.

"....Love talk to me...please" he looked at her eyes to sincerely to convey he's there for her. Tiffany looked back with teary eyes. ".....Love we already talk about this before this day will come....we promised whatever happens today will end with us together as one." Nickhun sincerely said it more closely to Tiffany. He knows, this is all about Taeyeon. Before this wedding started he tries to find her but in no luck he can't. "....I've done my best Tiff....I can't find her...."

 

=================÷==========================

 

Mr. Choi holds his gun after the elevator opens. It's a room full of books. A library, but it's still closed. He tries to find another door to maybe he can find something.

 

'Mr. Choi?....' Baekhyun talks at his earphone. 'Are you at a library?....' 

 

"How did you know kid?" Mr. Choi whispered while slowly walking pointing his gun.

 

'It was 9 meters away from K-Tech.. that tunnel..' Baekhyun explains. '....and I'm currently outside right now. Are you inside?'

 

"Yes Kid...it's clear here" Mr. Choi hides his gun. He was disappointed right now. Eventhough he finds this library probably they already dispatch Taeyeon outside without them knowing, it's been 13 hoirs now since Taeyeon was missing. They're at the end of this investigation today. 

 

'Mr. Choi? Are you going back?' Baekhyun asked again 

 

"Yes kid, there's no clue here" Mr. Choi is losing hope right now.

 

'Mr. Choi what if there's another passage there?' 

 

Mr. Choi furrowed his eyebrows, he looks at the books. Since the incident happens his men were already spreading out the area and still no report for anything suspicious. He grabs his phone and call someone.

 

"Hey, still nothing?....."

 

"Sadly, none sir..."

 

"I know you're assigned at the west part were a library was located did you find something suspicious until now?"

 

"...uhm none sir but just this man with eyeglasses currently looking inside the window of the library...should I hold him?"

 

"No, just let him be his with us .." Mr. Choi ended the call and talk to Baekhyun again.

 

'Kid come here...let's find that passage...'

 

================°=°°°=====================