Chapter 24

Pursuing Affection

"Taetae?"

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and meet again with a bright light from her window she looked at her ceiling and it seems it's too familiar.

"Taeyeon!" She suddenly sat up and shouted Taeyeon's name fearly. She hugged her self and keeps murmuring Taeyeon's name. 

"Princess?" The door suddenly opened by Mr. and Mrs. Hwang. 

"Where's Taetae?" Tiffany pitifully looked at her parents. However, the two became silent. Mrs. Hwang look at her husband to say something. Mr. Hwang took a deep breath and slowly sit at the bed side and hug her daughter sideways. 

"She just got some errands on her company. Don't worry she'll be her later" Mr. Hwang kissed her head gently. Then, Mrs. Hwang sat at the other side of the bed to hold both Tiffany's hands to make her calm down.

"Princess. It's okay. We're here now and Taeyeon will also be here later" Mrs. Hwang comforted her daughter.

"Dad..Mom..I have to tell you something..I..uhm..someone.." Tiffany anxiously explained on what happen to her however she cries when she remembered the incident.

"Shhhh Princess we already know. It's okay, ..it's okay now" Mrs. Hwang cried too watching her daughter struggling to explain.

"Just rest yourself, me and your mom already know honey and we are thankful that Taeyeon was there. We will sue that person in no time" Mr. Hwang reassured her daughter.

"Dad? Does Nick already knows? Please don't" Tiffany shakes her head.

"He still didn't know Princess. I know it's not right to hide it from him but it's better not to tell him." Mr. Hwang looked down. They know what will happen if Nickhun will now about the incident.

"But Hae? ...what if.-"

Suddenly someone knocked and open Tiffany's door that stopped Mrs. Hwang's words.

"What should I didn't know?" 

====================================
K-Tech

"Miss Kim, it's started yesterday night at 10pm. Sorry I've been trying to contact you but you can't be reached. Our IT infra security are trying their best to save all the files that possibly will be taken away in..." Leeteuk check his watch "...just an hour left"

"Tsk dammit...Where these guys coming from??" Taeyeon silently cursed.

It's the first time that the company were attacked by hackers. However, their company is the best in terms of securities in the country. The hackers maybe skilled and well prepared for this big hacking. Taeyeon suddenly thought, the perpetrator must be someone in the company and possibly the one behind the incidents. This must be also planned, she doubtfuly watched all her employees busy calling and solving the problem. 

"Leeteuk give me some updates later..." Taeyeon walked out in the IT dept. going back to her office.

She entered her office stressedly. 'Geez Dad what have we done?' She sighed and called Seohyun.

"Hello? Miss Kim?"

"Seohyun please call the investors and please warn them about the hacking and arrange a meeting asap"

"I will, I'm doing it now actually...I'll be there"

"Thanks Hyunnie" Call ended.

Taeyeon silently sighed again, she can't help about it. Suddenly, her computer monitor turned black and displayed something in digital green letters.

HI KIM.....
HOW ARE YOU?...
THIS IS JUST A SIMPLE MESSAGE..
THANKS FOR THE SMALL SHARE...
:) BYE

Taeyeon just frozed sitting on the chair. It cut her trance when her phone suddenly rings.

"Miss Kim?....Hello?...Miss Taeyeon?" 

"Uhm yes Leeteuk?" Taeyeon hesitantly answered.

"They already stopped the hacking Miss Kim our team done a great job. They checked all the accounts and files but none are missing and stealed so far."

"Leeteuk can you double check the logs on my computer?"

"Why? Miss Kim?"

"Just double check it. Call me when you find something suspicious"

"Copy Miss Kim" 

Seohyun opened the door and looked at her pitifully. She sat opposite to Taeyeon's table.

"Unnie? Is it still them?"

Taeyeon looked at her with a stoned face.

"Seohyun. Do you think we have only one enemy? Or there are many of them?"

"I don't know Unnie" Seohyun looked at her fearly. She thought that Taeyeon is mad right now. However, Taeyeon suddenly sighed and closed her eyes. Her phone ringed again.

"Miss Kim...We found something...It was a small file and I think you already know the message..Did you opened it Miss Kim? Or it just opened automatically?"

"It opens automatically Leeteuk...why?"

"We have a big problem Miss Kim...


.....we've been hacked"

===============================

Jessica is currenlty reviewing her new dress model when her phone rings.

"Jess darling did your Mom called you?"

"No Dad why?"

"She wants to have a dinner with us later with your sister and I want to open up your engagement..Are you free later? Dinner? Or you're with Taeyeon?" Jessica blushed for a moment in the mention of Taeyeon's name, that's a surprise.

"Dad I ..-"

"Wait darling..."

Jessica paused for a moment and it seems she heard on the other side that her Dad is currently watching something. Jessica rapidly opened her tv screen. News flashed automatically displayed.

"DATA BREACH ON K-TECH
K-tech lost 100 GB of data for 24 hrs. K-tech employees and investors are currently frightened"

Jessica was shocked about the news. She quickly ended the call with his dad then dialed Taeyeon's number.

"Hello Tae?"

"Sica I'm gonna call you back later. I have a meeting with the investors right now...." Taeyeon seemed silent for a moment and have a big sighed "....meet me after this?"

"Sure Taeyeon...I'm always proud of you" Jessica smiled. She just want to cheered her up.

"Thanks Sica...Bye"

====================================

Nickhun suddenly holds a chair and throwed it harshly on the cabinets. Mirrors breaks and lots of things scattered everywhere on Tiffany's room. He kicked her bed harshly, while shouting loudly.

"It's your fault!!! You should've just called me you!!! Arrgghh!! "

Tiffany is crying silently behind her mom while hugging. She doesn't want to see her soon to be husband become a monster again. She had seen it once and she doesn't want to see it twice. Her Dad is standing shielding them while waiting at Nickhun to stop being an idiot.

"Nick just calm down. Nothing bad happened to her. She's safe now." Mr. Hwang calmly talk to the hot headed Nickhun.

"No Uncle!! She's not ing fine. She was touched by someone!!! I don't want anyone to touch her like that. Just me!!!...It's her ing fault!! Sh*t!! She's dirty now!!" Nickhun suddenly punched the wall without warning that made his hand bleed more.

The last words made Mr. Hwang lost his patience. No one calls her daughter like that. He heavily walk to Nickhun who's currently at his back punching the walls,  without warning he suddenly punched Nickhun's face hardly that made him lost his consciousness.

"Don't call my daughter like that boy" Mr. Hwang angrily fisted his hands and watched his ladies. "He should explain his self or else I don't want him for you" 

Mr Hwang pick his phone to call the bodyguards but someone called him first.

"Hello?....just earlier?? Okay..okay thanks...I'll be there" Mr. Hwang looked at the two of them.

"I need to meet Taeyeon. I'll be back" 

"Dad?" Tiffany stopped his tracks.

"Later princess" Mr. Hwang just hesistantly smiled at them before going out.

Tiffany looked at her mother with a puffy eyes.
"Mom, I should talk with Nick"

"Hm you should Tiff, but please think about your decisions carefully" Mrs. Hwang knows her daughter will do something that may create a big changes for them all.

====================================

Jessica is sitting at Taeyeon's office couch while still busy with her tablet. Suddenly, the door opens with a stressed Taeyeon quickly closed the door and kick it many times while murmuring something, she doesn't even know that Jessica was inside the room.

"ing ha-"

"Tae?" Jessica called her loudly that makes her stop and looked at her back. Taeyeon then    fixed herself just like nothing happens.

"Uhm hey, you're here already" Taeyeon just smile sheepishly.

"Come here" Jessica patted the couch next to her. Taeyeon just sighed and walked heavily towards her.

"So, how was it?" Jessica holds Taeyeon's right hand and starts playing with it.

"Hmm it seems good for now. Just done with the talk to the investors and employees, making sure that none will be exposed." Taeyeon closed her eyes and lean her back at the couch while Jessica still soothing her hands. "...and yeah giving them a deal if just a little bit information will be exposed."

"I'm sorry Tae" Jessica feel the pressure on Taeyeon's side. She's just the only one fighting the battle and ahe really wants to be there for her.

"Sica, you don't have to. You being here, talking to me..is enough" Taeyeon looked at her and smiled gently. Jessice smiled back sincerely.

"Tae do you want to have a dinner with me?"

"Sure..that's my plan actually" 

"Uhm ....but not just with me" Jessica looked at their hands and played it again. "...uhm with my family" she smiled sheepishly.

Taeyeon quickly stands and looked at her with wide eyes. "WHAT?!"