Chapter 28 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Jessica Jung from Blanc & Eclare and Kim Taeyeon from K-Tech spotted at Romantic St. beside Evergreen Café. A news website had reported that they had been very close friends since they were kids and the two heiress had been so close these very few months. However, aside from friendly gesture, it was spotted that they were very affectionate inside the car in the picture that was taken yesterday at 9pm in the evening. This is a big surprise for everyone especially that same dating was too very open now and it comes from the very popular daughters of a big company in the country. Both sides is still silent upon the pic that was taken. Still waiting for their big announcement. Stay tune.

Sooyoung just jaw dropped on what she's reading right now. She thought that this was a dating scandal, but should they just think of them as close friends, but with a pic like that it's hard to bring down the speculations. 'Taeyeon kissing Jessica inside the car was totally not good' Sooyoung face palmed and find her phone in the bag to call Tiffany. After a few rings.

"Hey Tiff"

"You're too early to call me and without a goodmorning" Tiffany lazily replied on the call

"I know sorry, Good Morning princess!" Sooyoung loudly greeted her.

"Ohh I hope my morning is good with your early call. You're really too early, it's still 5 you know. So what's up?"

" Uhm yeah hope it's good..there's a news about a dating scandal in our country right now" 

"Uhuh that's an early gossip Soo. What about that? and I think that's not really important to -"

"It's kind of important Tiff. It's Taeyeon.." Sooyoung cut her off before she thinks it's a boring news.

She met a total silence at the other side of the call. Sooyoung checked her phone if Tiffany is still on the line.

"Tiff?......"

"I hate her. Are you sure that's her?" Tiffany sullenly replied.

"Yeah you hate her and yeah that's her. You will not believe who she's with. Guess it"

"Soo I'm opening my tablet now and sadly I don't want to guess it cause just from her name I'm getting mad plus with this freaking news you're talking about I'm gonna explode in a minute"

"Hey hey relax Tiff. I'm coming there right now"

Sooyoung immediately ended the call and getting ready to go out.

====================================

Tiffany is flabbergasted on what she's reading right now. Jessica her bestfriend betrayed her, she should've known about this. She's been with Taeyeon and Jessica since they were kids and they were very close than her and Taeyeon. As Yuri said, it was all business when she saw them once in a café and Taeyeon also confirmed it to her once. She don't know what to feel now. Taeyeon hurt her yesterday and now this. As if the universe already guides her to stay away from Kim Taeyeon's life and she's still not ready for it. Suddenly, her phone rings again.

"Good Morning Babe. Wanna go breakfast outside?" Nickhun gently greeted her. They're still in the process of fixing their relationship as of now.

"Morning. Sorry Nick, not now. Sooyoung will be here in a minute to accompany me for breakfast." Tiffany just blandly replied.

"Oh it's okay Babe....How about lunch later?"

Tiffany sighed, she's not in the mood to entertain right now. 

"Okay, just call me again later..Bye"

===============°°°===°°°°°°°°°========

Jessica called Taeyeon immediately after the fast news spreading into the country right now. As expected, paparazzi knows how to make dating scandals immediately. All was planned, and as her father said 'make a rumor before the announcement' and yeah it was hard for the both of them looked natural but she knows Taeyeon always makes her comfortable with that kiss. She touched her lips, Taeyeon really have some quiet and enedearing moves, she knows now why Tiffany is head over heels in love with that midget since they were highschool. She's not gonna take the bait.

"Good Morning Wifey!"

"Urggh Sica it's too early to annoy me. What's up?"

"It's not early, it's already 6am Tae and I have an early meeting today. So yeah"

"Oh that's why..So is that it?"

"No..it was about yesterday night. News is spreading as fast as an eagle as daddy expected"

"Oh no.." Taeyeon jolted wide awake and fix herself fast. "...Sica please take care of yourself. I already instructed some guards yesterday if this happens."

"Relax Kim Taeyeon, daddy also have guards you know.."

"I know but just to make sure no one's gonna have a hand to you this day, it's dangerous Sica. You already know my life and involving you is my top priority right know"

"I know Tae. Don't worry I have you and Dad."

"Sica just stay still there in your apartment for now. Have an online meeting with your board please."

"Aiish okay Tae that's your command gonna follow that"

"Hmm you're so kid right now..." Taeyeon

"And you're so uncle right now..." Jessica teased back.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes even if Jessica can't see her.

"You should also just stay there in your apartment"

"Uhmm.."

"What?"

"I'm not in the apartment. I'm at my office right now"

"Huh? You didn't went home after yesterday's date?!"

"Nah, I just went directly to the company. We have a big problem with the sales and the data breach."

"Did you really sleep?"

"Uhm yes maybe 3 hrs. Anyways, Sica gonna call you back later?"

"Please take care of yourself midget. I know you have no one there but please I'm just one call away"

"Copy that Sica"

================================°°°°==°°°°

Mr. Jung fastly walked outside after the meeting with some investors that takes place in a public session. However, he was met with too many reporters outside. He called his body guard and whispered at him.

"What's happening? Why are they looking at me and as if I'm the one they need to interview?"

"Sir it's all about your daughter yesterday night"

"Oh..." He didn't expected that this will turn into chaos.

"Mr. Jung? Did you know about your daughter?"

"Mr. Jung? Did you accept that kind of relationship now?"

"Mr. Jung? Is this just part of a business?"

Mr. Jung looked at them all and suddenly grabbed a mic from a reporter that was too close to him.

"Good day Seoul! I am Jung Yunho owner of the Blanc and Eclare. I am a close friend of Kim Heechul as well as his daughter....."

Mr. Hwang also attended the public session stopped for a while and looked at his friend in front of some reporters. ' What's with them?' he thought. He still can't contact Taeyeon, she's absent with this session today.

"....so the world already seen my daughter's life.." Mr. Jung happily talked in front of them.

"And I'm proudly announced to you that yeah... both of them are dating and already enggaged last week. So yeah, cheers to them...hehe..wait I don't have a glass haha.." Mr Jung playfully announced.

Everyone is silent for a moment and shocked of what just Mr. Jung said. Mr. Hwang frozed from where he was standing right now. Suddenly, the crowd become so loud and ask him more about the announcement that makes the reporters more aggresive and pushed their self more to Mr. Jung. The body guards immediately protected him and guides him fast to his car. While, Mr Hwang also walked fast to the exit while texting Taeyeon.

'Taeyeon? What did you do again?'

============================°====°

"Ms. Kim what should we do next? I've already reviewed yesterday's report and that data breach will somehow really affected our sales this month" Leeteuk explained their problem right now.

"They really are testing me. Despite my father has too many branches in this country, other branches outside was not affected. The news didn't spread that widely."

"Yes Ms. Kim" He replied. Leeteuk looked at his boss. It's been many years he's with this genius Kim. He was amazed how Kim Taeyeon solved all the problems they have in the company with just him and some few people knows. However, does Kim Taeyeon is limitless?

"Leeteuk I want to meet the finance at 3pm. Please aware Seohyun for me."

"Copy Miss Kim..."

Taeyeon's phone ring again. She was really not gonna answer it but it was Jessica.

"Hello Sica?........What??!!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Miss Kim?"

Taeyeon just signaled that she's fine.

"You can go now"

"Copy Miss Kim" Leeteuk bowed before leaving her office.

================°°°°°✓✓°================

Sooyoung and Tiffany was shocked and silent while listening in the tablet. Sooyoung looked at her bestie holding a cup of coffe and just frozed on her seat. 'Is Mr. Jung just joking with that statement?'. There's a lot of questions on Tiffany's head right now. The news really is impossible, she want to talk to her again and somehow don't want to if it's really true. She hates Jessica too right now, she's not just betraying her but she's also betraying Yuri. How did they do this silently? Is that how love works?

"Tiff? Do you think Mr. Jung was just joking? He hates Yuri as far as I know"

"I....I really don't know now Soo....Maybe specifically just Yuri-" She stopped for a moment and looked at her "...but not Taeyeon"

"This is something fishy..." Sooyoung narrowed her eyes at the tablet. "...I'm gonna call Yuri right now"

Tiffany just drink her coffee and realized something. 'So this is why....'

=======================================