Chapter 1 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"Taeyeon.."

"Taeyeooonnn..." Tiffany whispered again

"Taetaeeee..."

"Ms. Hwang why are you loudly whispering right now?"

'Oh sheet' "Sorry, Mrs. Choi"

Tiffany can't help it but just surrender and can't help her bestfriend. Taeyeon, sleeping again in the class, not bothering her surroundings while the book is on her front shielding her so the teacher can't see her. Mrs. Choi slowly going to Taeyeon's chair. 'Oh geez can't help you now Taetae'. Whispers and murmur can be heard at the class. Mrs Choi stopped at Taeyeon's side.

"Oh, that's why" Mrs Choi with boring face looked at the sleeping Taeyeon.

"Taeyeooonnnn!" Mrs Choi shouted loudly.

"Oh sheet!" Taeyeon suddenly woke up and stumbled backwards with the chair. 

Murmur and small laughs can be heard at the class.

"That's how you call her Ms. Hwang."

Tiffany just sheepishly eye-smiled a little.

While, Taeyeon suddenly stand up and bowed to her teacher many times.

"Taeyeon get out!"

"Oh Taengoo have it again" Yuri whispered to Hyoyeon.

"Yeah, we can't help her with that." Hyoyeon just watched Taeyeon going out of the class.

"Hmm you shouldn't called her" Sooyoung whispered at Tiffany.

"I should really call her cause Mrs Choi trying to find who will answer the next question you know and I think she's eyeing Taeyeon again"

"Ahhh that's why" Sooyoung just suddenly get it.

Taeyeon just standing outside the class room for 3 hours.

"Ahhh I shouldn't sleep late" massaging her temple. "..but can't help it."

Bell rings..Students excitedly went out from their respective rooms.

However, Tiffany was still stucked with a boy who fastly approached her before she leaves. 

"Where is Fany?" Taeyeon asked.

"The new transfer just approached her, another victim of her beauty." Sooyoung said

"Another boy will be rejected" Yuri just commented boringly. 

"Yeah, they should've known already."

"They just want some a little bit of Tiffany's attention you know, just let them be" Taeyeon just watching Tiffany talking to the boy with a smile.

The three just rolled their eyes on what Taeyeon just said. Tiffany run slowly to them.

"TaeTae" Tiffany touched Taeyeon's arm.

Taeyeon looked sincerely at Tiffany.

"I'm so sorry earlier my father giving me a hard time yesterday with another lesson that's why I'm so sleepy" she touched her nose bridges.

"It's okay Taeyeonie you should just filed an absent so you can rest for a while" 'Aww my poor TaeTae trying her best again' Tiffany staring at her sweetly.

"Yeah Taengoo, I should tell Uncle about this" Yuri suddenly pop out of nowhere.

"Yuri, no, pls don't, I can handle this" 

"But TaeTae, you'll overwork yourself.." Tiffany commented again.

"You know, we should just eat cause I think you need to eat and I can't buy my favorite food again if we are this slow" Sooyoung excitedly want to go to canteen.

All of them just walking going to canteen but all eyes are on them, whispers and murmurs can be heard.

"Aissh this Shikshin, Taeyeon you really should tell Uncle or we'll be the one to tell him" Hyoyeon challenged Taeyeon.

"Ok fine, yes, tonight I will" Taeyeon defeatedly sighed.

"Hmm do you want me be to be there?" Tiffany whispered while hugging Taeyeon's left arm.

"It's okay mushroom" Taeyeon patted Tiffany's head and caress her hair. "I really can handle it" then smiled sweetly.

Tiffany suddenly blushed. 'Gosh Taeyeonie why so suddenly so sweet, I think my heart is gonna explode right now'

The group just settled down on the not so crowded part of the canteen and wait for Sooyoung and Yuri getting their food at the counter.

Taeyeon checking her emails thoroughly. Suddenly, Tiffany snatched her phone. Taeyeon looked at her confused.

"Not now TaeTae, you should eat first. I'll give this back after you eat." Tiffany strictly said. Taeyeon with a defeated look again.

'Ohhh strict wifey there, hehe I'm glad Tiffany is always on her side. Oh if you just know Taengoo, you're such a dense rock.. ' Hyoyeon eyed the two bickering at her front.

"Fine, fine, strict mushroom" Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's shoulder and eye-smiled at her.

==============

Taeyeon, the smart, calm and cool second daughter of Kim Heechul, CEO of a big company, The Kim's Tech, she's always admired by many. Her father was known all over the country and planned to have Taeyeon to take over his throne before he retires. Her brother, which was meant to be the heir didn't survived on an accident with her mother inside on the exploded car, she was just 10 yrs old at that time, that day was the Kim's worst and tragic day ever. Her father became so strict and emotionless after that event. However, years passed, he's back to being a good father to Taeyeon and her sister, but still strict when it comes to Taeyeon's training to become the heiress of their huge company. Taeyeon struggles to balance her life, she's just a mere highschool student and her schedules are insane. However, with the help of her friends she try to live a normal life. 

Tiffany, the IT girl, sweet and the most elegant pretty girl of So-Nyuh Shidae High. She was also admired and courted by many and tend to be the princess of the school. She's the youngest daughter of the CEO of Hwang Elegance Company, which is Kim Heechul's bestfriend. She's the childhood bestfriend of Taeyeon and one of the people that really admires her the most. Someday, she wants to be a Fashion Designer and will support Taeyeon at all cost.

Sooyoung, the tall skinny Shikshin of the group. Her parents owned some known and big restaurants of the country. A close friend of Taeyeon. Dreamed to become a pro Chef someday.

Yuri, Taeyeon's cousin, the popular athletic girl of the group. She's the most popular when it comes to sports for the reason that almost she have the awards in sports. She always wanted to challenge people especially Taeyeon.

Hyoyeon, the popular dancing machine. She always enters on different dance competitions. Wants to become a Pro dance instructer someday.

Their group always admired by many and wants to be close to them. They're not that strict but they just lay down low to avoid fights and fraud news.

===============

Tiffany opens her locker. Suddenly, letters, chocolates and flowers just exploded in front of her.

"Aish, they should stop this" Tiffany said while picking up the mess.

Taeyeon on her side helped her.

"Hehehe, you know, you should read these letters" 

"TaeTae, please, I'm tired of reading it again and again. You know, if you're not busy help me to read it so you'll know how tiring it is." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Do you know what's the solution to stop this?"

"What?" Tiffany focused on her, while Taeyeon just keeps picking up the letters.

"You should find a boyfriend or just accept one of them so they will stop bugging you now" Tiffany keeps on watching her but she's busy with the letters "look some girls gives you letters too"  Taeyeon just chuckled. 

Tiffany just bumped Taeyeon's shoulder which causes her to dropped the letters again "Geez! Fannyy.." and she walked out on her. "Aish what's with her?"

"Hey" Sooyoung helped her. "PMS-ing, I guess" 

Taeyeon just shrugged with a confused face.

'Totally dense' Sooyoung thought.