Chapter 43(PA)

Pursuing Affection

"Welcome back to your hideout Park Jeongsu...." Mr. Park whispered at him at the back. Leeteuk breath heavily looking at someone in front of him.

 

"I'm....ssorry....Sir Leeteuk...." his best officer in-charge of his deepest hq is in front of him with bleeding nose and lips. 

 

"You really thought we can't find your hideout Mr. Jeongsu. Sadly, we already retrieved all the evidence..." Mr. Park walk slowly to his officer and holds his shoulder. "...thanks to this friend of yours we located and hacked all of your systems data. You shouldn't had just called him Mr. Jeongsu..."

 

Leeteuk closed his eyes and bowed down to his best officer through the years. 'We're done ....'

 

=========================================================

 

Seohyun received a message from their temporary CEO to have an emergency meeting for all the boards today at 10am. She quickly forwarded the message to the board and officers.

 

"He's really late, it's been 2 days now....does he know we still have problems from Busan branch? Maybe he just taking time drinking ang partying there...." Yoona keeps on blabbering while checking the papers and standing in front of Seohyun's table.

 

"Why are you here again? " Seohyun asked while typing on her laptop.

 

"Just checking you out...." Yoona looked at Seohyun who's not looking back at her. "....maybe lunch date later?"

 

"You should check your phone....I forwarded a message" Seohyun keeps ignoring her. Yoona checked her phone and read the message.

 

"He's back?! Aiishh that's great but he's late...." Yoona scratched her hair.

 

"Hopefully, but another toxic day if he's really back.." Seohyun commented.




 

The elevator opens and two gentleman quickly enter the CEO's premises that causes to get their attention. Yoona and Seohyun widened there eyes.

 

"Hello Ms. Kim and Ms. Im. I'm back as a representative of KTP Corp..."

 

"Oh sheet ...." Yoona dropped her papers.

 

=============÷=÷÷==°°°°°°=======================================

 

"Good Morning everyone...Mr. Park Jeongsu  has called an emergency meeting. Sadly, he's still not here...." All of the board members looked at each other and keeps on talking.

 

"This is nonsense!...." one of the board member suddenly shouted. Some of the members keeps on talking loudly.

 

" We're wasting our time here..we still have businesses to attend..." 

 

"I just cancelled my appointment I thought that this is important..."

 

Seohyun breathe heavily. She just followed the message and they should not blame her. 

 

"Ms. Kim we'll just wait for 30 minutes and cancel this meeting if Mr. Park Jeongsu is still not here..." Mr. Hwang suggested. While the other board agreed on his suggestion.

 

"Thank you for that Mr. Hwang..." that calms Seohyun's nerves.

 

Suddenly, the door opens and Mr. Park enters the meeting room. He bowed and smiled to all the board. Everybody was surprised on his entrance. Mr. Hwang has wide eyes on seeing him again.

 

"Good morning everyone, it is a pleasure to attend this meeting. I'm from KTP corp from US. Mr. Park Jeongsu plans to collaborate with us. However, we declined that offer...." 

 

"What?!...so he's wasting his time going there? Where's is he?! This company is going down..!!" one of the board suddenly spatted out.

 

"Calm down Mr. Ho...." Mr. Hwang calms him down. "Let's hear Mr. Park first...."

 

"This company is not going down....let me lend all your ears" Mr. Park opens the projector and suddenly a live video opens on the big screen.

 

All of them was shocked and surprised on the video that was currently in front of them. Seohyun covers with both of her hands in fear. While Yoona quickly holds Seohyun's arms to support her and stay her away a little on Mr. Park who's currently standing just beside them. All of them suddenly stands in fear and stay away at the front side of the meeting room, only Mr. Hwang remains at the front while looking at the video with wide eyes.

 

"May I present to you Mr. Park Jeongsu...the one behind the Kim's despair...." Mr. Park announced.

 

Leeteuk was currently seating blindfolded with blood on his face and shirt in a dark room, only a light above his head makes the video more horrendous. Mr. Park opened an envelope and throws all the documents and evidences on the table.

 

"Feel free to check all those evidences on how he played all his victims....." Mr. Park continues. All of them look at the pictures and documents scattered on the table. While all of them is looking at the pictures Mr. Park suddenly opens the door and someone walk quietly inside.






 

"Nice to see you everyone...... "





 

"......Ms. Kim...."