Chapter 29 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Taeyeon walk fastly to the Jung's. Mr. Jung really tested her nerves, she was surprised about that early announcement. As far as she knows they talk about it after one week of the scandal date, both Jessica and her, will announce the engagement and their relationship to the public not that slip of mind that Mr. jung did. He's really sneaky with this.

"Ms. Kim do you want me to come with you inside?" Mr. Choi his trusted bodyguard asked her.

"It's okay Mr. Choi. I can handle this. Gonna beep you later if something's not right."

"Copy Miss Kim" Mr. Choi bow a little before going inside her car.

Taeyeon ringed the door for a while. There, Mrs. Jung smiled widely greeted her.

"Come in little Kim" Mrs. Jung greeted her with tired smile.

Taeyeon comfortably walk inside Jung's mansion. She saw Mr. Jung seated at the couch with his coffee at 9 pm. 

"I expected you Ms. Kim" Mr. Jung elegantly seated in crossed legs while drinking his coffee.

"And I never expected you did that. We already have a deal with it Mr. Jung." Taeyeon just standing with a stern face.

"Well, I made it more easier for you two. Look at the reaction of the whole country.." Mr. Jung smiled widely"...Isn't it fascinating and.... satsifying?" Mr. Jung looked at her and felt that Taeyeon will not sit this time. So he stands and walk in front her.

"You don't want a hug to your soon to be father in law?" Mr. Jung spread wide his arms to accept Taeyeon's hug. However, Taeyeon didn't move a little bit while looking at him without a single emotion on her face. 

"I greatly appreciated your effort Mr. Jung" She just get his right hand and shake it like it's a just a business deal. Mr. Jung has a confused face while just accepting the one hand shake instead of a hug. "..Thanks"

Taeyeon let go the hand shake and walk out of him like a strict CEO going out of the Jung's mansion. She directly open the back seat of her car and seat comfortably with a blank face.

"Ms. Kim? Are you alright?" Mr. Choi looked at her in the small mirror of the car.

"Yes I'm fine Mr. Choi"

'So still a business huh Mr. Jung. I'll give it to you' Taeyeon thought and just looked at Jung's Mansion before the car leaving.

=======================°°°°°=°===========

"Hello Yuri?" Jessica whispered while seating on her bed calling Yuri. After how many seconds Yuri talked.

"Hi princess. Wanna meet me?" Yuri replied sweetly.

"I really want to but Dad is here. I don't know why he's here. He was always in his office" Jessica pouted.

"Oh no, let's just talk this out in the call Sica...So why too early that he open it up in the public?....it's dangerous Sica"

Yuri already knows about the engagement. She's really not gonna buy it at first but Jessica explained it clearly to her, no feelings attached, and that's a promise. It takes two days before she accepted the plan and then Jessica made a plan with Taeyeon on how they carry it out to the public. However, Taeyeon doesn't really know that Jessica already talk with Yuri and they're possibly be together again. She just only knows that Jessica was taking time to open their fake relationship to the public. 

"I don't know Yuri, he doesn't mind actually that he spills a very important info about us. All he thinks is just his business." Jessica said as she lay down on her comfy bed.

"Honestly Sica I really don't know now what will happen to us, especially our relationship. I know we will be starting again and I hope this will end now. I really want to talk to Mr. Jung"

"Just stick with me more with this please. I know it's really hard right now but I hope Taeyeon has still the plan and Yuri...." Jessica paused for a moment.

"Hmm?"

"Stay down low for now, someday you'll talk this relationship to may Dad and hopefully he'll accept it wholeheartedly."

"Okay fine princess..." Yuri sighed. "I lo...." She paused. "I lost my headset....wait" Yuri weakly reasoned out 

Jessica smiled. She knows what's that but she too didn't know if it's applicable for their new relationship. 

"Yuri..."

"Hm?"

"We'll getting there"

"Yeah I know, hopefully I will not be jealous with that midget but Sica..." Yuri paused and make her self comfortable in her bed. "....what if you fall in love with her? Or you already fall in love with her without even me knowing"

"Oh Yuri, that's not gonna happen. I thought of Taeyeon as my sister or a very close friend. I never thought of her to be my lover. It's really impossible." Jessica assured Yuri

"Hope so Princess" 

"Trust me. I'm just really glad we're out of the Tyler Kwon's eyes and life."

"Just be careful Sica"

"I will Yuri"

After they ended their call, Yuri just lay down while looking at the ceiling of her room. Honestly, she's afraid about the news that was spilled. As far as she knows Kim Taeyeon is still in danger, someone still after her and it's too complicated that Jessica is now involved on Kim Taeyeon's life. 'You better protect my princess midget'

=====°°°°°°°°=°============================

Mr. Hwang walk fast inside the main building of K-Tech early in the morning. He knows Taeyeon never leaves her office when there's a problem. After he greeted Taeyeon's secretary he requested to talk to Taeyeon.

"You know it is very important that I'm here" Mr. Hwang standing in front of her desk while she lazily bowed and greeted him.

"Sorry Uncle, I didn't replied to your calls and text."

"What did you this time Taeyeon? I know this is not a typical love story between you two. This is just a business but you're getting it more complicated" Mr. Hwang sternly looked at her.

Taeyeon holds her temple.

"Uncle, I know you already see this coming. Yes, it's business with Mr. Jung"

"You shouldn't involve her daughter with this a--"

"Uncle  ..the Kwon's are just holding them and anytime they will get all the Jung's riches. I just wanted to help them..." Taeyeon paused "..Jessica, she suffered the most and I saw her in her bad times she's been the roots of their growing company now...." She looked at Mr. Hwang with determination.

"I know Kim, you do know the consequences about this?" Mr. Hwang furrowed his brows.

"I know Uncle and I can handle it"

"Hope so Kim....Call me when you need any help..." Mr. Hwang stands.

"Uncle....Please don't say a word about this especially to Tiffany" 

Mr. Hwang sighed and cleared his throat.

"Taeyeon I know but please... don't involve my daughter now with your business. She's good now with her soon to be husband" Mr. Hwang pleaded.

Taeyeon looked at him for a moment with clenched jaw. She expected this but why does it still hurts. Since then she never have a single chance to love Tiffany and she knows since she was a kid she will be her Tiffany's bestfriend even on other universe. She'll just accept that. Yeah accept that. She laugh sarcasticly.

"Oh Mr. Hwang, not a single chance but I'll make sure I'll stay away with them" 

"Good Taeyeon" Mr. Hwang leaves immediately before looking at her with confused face.

Taeyeon seated at her office chair. She looked at her back where she can see the whole city and the sun warmly greeted her beautiful but stressed face. She face the wide glass while looking at the city. 'I'm always alone again'

Her phone rings with unknown number. She find it suspicious.

"Hello?"

 

 

 

"Hi Ms. Kim..." a deep voice answered her.

============÷÷÷==========================