Chapter 37 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"...I can't find her....Tiff you promised.." Nickhun holds Tiffany's hand and kissed it. The action cut of Tiffany's trance, her eyes becomes teary, she looked down at their hands, as if it fits well. She looked backed again at Nickhun eye to eye she just nod a reply and face slowly at the Pastor at front of them. Nickhun breath heavily, it's really hard for him to convince her but he didn't expect that Tiffany will easily follows him with that words. Taeyeon is still a big part of her and he can't compete with that.

 

===========================================

 

Taeyeon woke up again still at the hard floor she tried to open her weak eyes. She looked at her hands and feet it seems the rope was not too tight now because of her movement earlier. She wiggles weakly and tried to weaken the tight rope. After wiggling how many times she just shouted tiredly. Her vision becomes blurry again, she needs more energy to get out of the rope. She shouted loudly maybe someone will hear her and cried. '..I broke a promise again. Sorry Fany..' 

 

=======================================

 

"Mr. Choi I don't think there's a passage here. Its just some books..." Baekhyun look around the library with Mr. Choi trying to move all the books.

 

"Did you notice this library after you were assigned at K-Tech?" Mr. Choi asked the boy with his glasses just looking at him.

 

"Yeah but I thought it was an abandoned library...but it seems the books are cleaned. Maybe someone was maintaining to clean this library but why ..." Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and holds his chin to think.

 

"This library is susp-..." Mr. Choi's were was cut off when he sees a book that has no name at all. He tried to get it at the top but after he holds the tip of the book the shelves suddenly rotated fastly while Mr. Choi was still leaning at the rotating shelves.

 

"Mr. Choi!!" Baekhyun shouted with wide eyes when suddenly he lost out of sight of Mr. Choi.

 

=========================================

 

Meanwhile at the wedding..

 

Yuri looked at the back and found Leeteuk. She recognized him especially he's with her Uncle Kim all the time. When the wedding ceremony still on going, she excuses her self and went to Leeteuk's direction. She stops at Leeteuk's right side.

 

"Hello Mr. Park, I hope you know me.."  Yuri whispered still her focus was on the couple at the front.

 

"Yes Ms. Kwon. You're Ms. Kim's friend I recognized you..." Leeteuk professionally replied.

 

"Do you know where she is?" Yuri directly asked him without further a do. Leeteuk looked at her and just shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I really don't know Ms. Kwon but she messaged me about handling the company when she's out of town. Hopefully she'll be back soon ..." Leeteuk explains with a poker face. 'Not soon...'

 

"Aish hopefully Mr. Park, she just vanished without saying anything...." Yuri convinced at Leeteuk's facade.

 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife...." The Pastor announced loudly.

 

===========°°°°=≠=========================

 

Mr. Choi holds his gun fastly and point it left and right in case there's someone at the room but it seems it's just an office with another door. He tried to open the knob but it seems it was locked. He kicked it hardly thrice and the door's knob broke down and the door opens again. 'How the hell did he designed this room ...' 

 

He points his gun again but there are two doors he found and still it was just an office. He heard some footsteps coming from the second door. He quickly closed the other door and hid under the table in crouching position. 

 

"Kid hid now!...find something you can hide there!" He whispers.

 

The door opens and he sees ten men's feet. The first one opened the door and all of them went inside the second door. He just breathe slowly so they will not notice him. Sweat slowly running down on his face. He can't fight all of them, he will just wait what they will gonna do. Suddenly he hears someone shouting he holds his self. 'Taeyeon...she's here all the time'

 

Mr. Choi waited for an hour. He can't do anything hopefully his boss is still there. One of the men goes out of the room and stands there. He looked through a small hole to know what's the man doing. He's just an ordinary man in the street. Mr. Choi furrowed his eyebrows the man looks familiar but he must be careful maybe he was armed at just hide it. He always seen him in the streets. They went out of the room while the other man piggyback's his boss. Mr. Choi holds his gun hardly now that he already seen his boss. She was fainted. He look through the other men and it seems they are not armed and those men are just some beggars on the streets. However, the last man came out and there it was Leeteuk with his gun. They all went out of the room through the other door. Mr. Choi waited for a while and fastly opens the door. Another elevator.

 

"Kid I found her...."

 

========================================

 

Mr. Choi came out on the elevator that goes down. It was another door again. He's doubtful to open it specially that they maybe have some traps. He slowly walked at the front of the door and he brought his ears closer to the door. He hears a car closed door. He quickly opens the door and didn't expect he's at the front of a street now but this street was too faraway from K-Tech. He sees the car slowly going away he quickly memorized the car's number. He runs fast to chase the car but it seems it's going away suddenly a motorcycle stopped abruptly at his front.

 

"Hey!!! Why are you running in the streets at nigh-" the man was cutted of when Mr. Choi fastly pointed his gun at him.

 

"Can I borrow it for a while ?..."

 

Luckily, Mr. Choi follows the car fastly with a motorcycle but his too far away so he can't be recognized someone was following them.

 

"Hello Kid?...." Mr. Choi called Baekhyun at his wireless earcom but however nothing was ringing. He holds his ears and found out it was not there already maybe because of the running earlier. '..Tsk' He has no back up now. Just his self. After almost an hour of driving he notice that they are far away now from the city. It seems they're going to the ocean. They stopped at a dock but Mr. Choi was just far away from them. He quickly hides at the trees.

 

================÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷≠=====================

 

Taeyeon was dropped quickly at the ground she shouted weakly because her whole body was aching because of Leeteuk's several kicks earlier. Her face has bloods and bruises she just closed her eyes and it seems her thoughts are already blank right now.

 

"You know, if father just know me. He should've given me the K-Tech but because of you and his foolish antics...." Leeteuk kicked Taeyeon's stomach again. Taeyeon shouted weakly.

 

"I am just no one......" Leeteuk madly said it while looking at Taeyeon that holding her stomach. ".....tie her up"

 

Two men quickly ties Taeyeon's hands and feet. Then they slowly put her in a sack. Taeyeon just weakly keeps wiggling but they're too strong. They slowly tied the sack with Taeyeon inside weakly shouting again. Leeteuk drags the sack recklessly at the end of the dock. 

 

"I've never really seen you as a sister Taeyeon...."He kicked the sack at the vast ocean after he said those words. 

 

"Bye Ms Kim....."

==================÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷+++++++++++++++