Chapter 11 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Wake up. It's lunch time"

Tiffany keep patting Taeyeon's arm gently.

"Hmmmm"

Taeyeon still with her outfit yesterday night just laid flat on her couch.

"Arggg Fanyyyy"

"Taeee..you stinks with alcohol. Geez, where have you been yesterday?" Tiffany keeps nagging Taeyeon while she fixed all the papers that scattered on the floor. She was very disappointed of Taeyeon, she didn't even  showed her face last night at the prom and she called and texted her many times but none of it seems didn't reached and answered, but eventhough she's disappointed she still cares and worried on Taeyeon's current state. She looks very depressed and alcohol was all she could smell right now on Taeyeon's body. 'What happen again Tae?'

"Tae?"

Taeyeon murmured something that she can't even hear.

"Come on, take a shower now"

Then she slowly got up and seated holding the bridge of her nose.

"Urgh geez, my head hurts"

"Wait stay still there, gonna get you something to drink for that" Tiffany quickly go to Taeyeon's kitchen to find some meds for Taeyeon's headache.

"Tiffany"

"Yes Tae?" Taeyeon holds the glass and drink the medicine. Then she put the glass in the table and holds Tiffany's hand dragging her gently to sit at her side. Then, she keeps playing with Tiffany's hands. 

"I'm so sorry yesterday" She fiddled Tiffany's fingers and just looking down with their hands.

"It's okay Tae. What happen? You drank too much alcohol. You really stinks right now." Tiffany felt warm when Taeyeon sincerely apologize to her like this.

"Just about the company. Not really important"

"How did you went home?"

"Tiff I can handle myself with alcohol"

"Still, you shouldn't drink too much. Geez Tae! it's too dangerous!" Tiffany suddenly nags her again.

"Geez Fany, look, I'm still here"

Tiffany let go of Taeyeon's hands roughly. She's getting mad how Taeyeon just went home by herself while she's intoxicated. 

"Take a shower now.." Tiffany walked out on her. She left Taeyeon at the couch to calm her self down.

===============

Taeyeon currently eating the food that Tiffany cooks for her, while Tiffany keeps watching her.

"I'm really sorry" 

"You're already forgiven" 

"Uhm thanks..."

"Tae" Taeyeon felt that Tiffany is serious right now.

"Yes?" she put her spoon down and give all her attention for her.

"Can we meet at the back of the gym after the graduation tomorrow?" 

"Hmm why though? You'll gonna say something important?"

"Uhm probably, but please be there. Promise me"

Taeyeon stands up and seated down beside Tiffany. She intertwined their hands as they used to as a sign of their promise.

"Promise. Sealed it with our hands"

Tiffany holds Taeyeon's hand back tightly.

===================

"Hello Taeyeon"

Taeyeon is currently checking some papers on her room when Mr. Kim suddenly calls her again.

"Yes Sir?"

"I want you to pack now in your preparation for tomorrow's flight"

"What?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Taeyeon"

"Sorry sir, but it's my graduation tomorrow"

"I tried calling you yesterday about this but I can't reach you"

"I'm sorry sir, I just attended something important. Why tomorrow though? It's my important day sir"

"You will still gonna attend the graduation but after that I'm gonna pick you up to send you to the airport."

"Dad I'm gonna meet the gang after graduation just for a little bit. It's okay that I'll just gonna go with myself to the airport and...."

"Cut it out Taeyeon" Mr. Kim sternly stopped Taeyeon.

"I'm gonna say this for the last time. Don't let your emotions affects you. It's better to stay silent about this"

Taeyeon just staring at the paper for a long time thinking deeply of what her father said. 'He's cruel'

"Taeyeon it's for their safety. Don't tell them about this. Especially Tiffany"

"Okay sir" She just replied with no emotion at all.

"Hm good" Mr. Kim cutted their call.

'Sheet, I already promised Fany.' Taeyeon deeply sighed 'For the last time, I'm very sorry Tiffany'

=================== 
Graduation Day

"I now pronounce you Graduates!"

Happiness and cheers scattered all over the SNSD's gymnasium. The gang keeps jumping and hugging. While Tiffany was busy hugging Sooyoung and Yuri she try to locate Taeyeon. Then suddenly someone touches her back. 

"Congrats mushroom" Taeyeon smiled sweetly at her. She jumps at Taeyeon then hugs her so tight.

"Congratulations too Taetae, we made it" She whispered at Taeyeon's ears.

"Hmm yes we made it" Taeyeon whispered back.

"Don't forget after this" Tiffany let go of the hug.

"Uhm yes"

"Gonna go to see Sica first"

"Okay, after that.."

"I'm sor.."

"Tiffany!"

Mr. and Mrs. Hwang suddenly found Tiffany and hug their daughter. Taeyeon sneakily get out of the crowd but Mr. Hwang suspiciously watched her.

"Is that Taeyeon? We didn't even meet her" Mr. Hwang asked Tiffany.

"Later, she's gonna meet Jessi first"

"Oh okay" 

Taeyeon walks fast and caught Jessica's arms gently.

"Oh gosh! Taeyeon, you scared me"

She gently drags Jessica outside the gymnasium. However they didn't know that Yuri was already watching them.

"Sica.."

"Geez Taengoo calm down"

"You're just the only one gonna know this. I'm going to States now and please I have a request for the last time."

"Geez Taeyeon!..Why did you just say this now?!" Jessica frustratedly whispered louder. She drags Taeyeon more far away from the gym.

"I don't have time. My father suddenly tell me this yesterday."

"Urgh tell Tiffany right now."

"That's my problem, nobody should know this but I trust you. Please I have one last request"

"Geez Tae, you're scaring me right now. I think something bad gonna happen" Jessica breath deeply to calm down herself. She's worried about the fact that calm Taeyeon is on panic right now. "Fine, tell me"

"Tell Tiffany that I'm really sorry, I broke our promise and please always reminds her that I'll be back someday"

"Taeyeon.." Jessica is on the verge of crying but she just hug Taeyeon suddenly to express that she'll gonna miss her. Taeyeon hugs her back.

"I'm sorry too Sica. It's gonna be a long time that I can't protect you. But I really promise that I'll be back"

"It's okay Tae, it's okay. We'll be waiting"

Taeyeon's phone suddenly rings that made both of them let go with each other.

"It's Dad...I'm gonna go now. Please don't forget to tell Tiffany and wait here she'll be here later" 

"I will"

Taeyeon holds Jessica's hand tightly for the last time before she let go and walked out on her.

Yuri watched all the happenings in front of her right now, she just frozed there at the corner. In a couple of seconds, she followed Taeyeon quickly. However, when she's on the front of the gate now, there is no already Taeyeon. 'Oh no, What the heck is happening right now Taeyeon?!' She quickly went back and dialed someone's number.

=======================

"Tiff? Where's Taeyeon?" Sooyoung currently trying to find Taeyeon.

"We'll be meeting at the back of the gymnasium" Tiffany is too excited and nervouse right now.

"Oh that's good. Argh finally"

"Gonna go now Soo"

"Okay Good luck"

While Tiffany is heading outside, Sooyoung's phone rings.

"Hey Yul"

"Where's Tiffany?"

"Uhm outside, why?"

"Okay, meet me now outside. I have a bad news"

"Oh sheet, okay" Call ended..

"Hey, Soo" Hyoyeon finally find one of her gang.

"Hyo come on" Sooyoung quickly drags her.

"Huh?"
===========

Tiffany slowly walk to the back of the gym trying to calm down herself. However, she's surpised and disappointed that there's no Taeyeon but there's Jessica.

"Jessica?"

"Hey Tiff" Jessica smiled sadly.

"Why are you here? Did you see Taeyeon?"

"Tiff, uhm.." Jessica try to compose herself. She slowly holds Tiffany's both hands.

"She's not here"

"What? Where is she?" Tiffany is on the verge of breaking now. Tears suddenly burst out. She knows now why Taeyeon's not here. Why too soon?

"Her flight is today. I'm sorry but she leaves a message for you"

"Tell me" she whisperly ask but she's sobbing now. Taeyeon broke their promise and she broke her too. 'Taeyeon why are you always so unfair?'

"She said she's really sorry, she'll broke your promise today and please don't forget that she'll be back"

"She's so unfair.." Tiffany murmured "She didn't even give me the last time to hug her and tell her that I..I.." Tiffany suddenly stops and just deeply breath. "Jessi, thank you"

"I'm sorry Tiff"Jessica hugs her tight and Tiffany just cry silently.

===================

Tiffany is currently standing at the front of Taeyeon's apartment. She press the buzzer once, twice, and many times. Frustrated, she just punch the codes. She entered inside, everything is covered in white. Memories flashback on her mind, how both of them always cuddle on that couch. 

'You're too unfair Taetae, you just left without telling me about it. Just a single goodbye is enough you know. I can't even contact you now. Why Tae? You're hiding something from me.' Tiffany sat down at the couch and hugs her knees. 'Hope that it's still not a goodbye, I'll be waiting. I love you..'