Chapter 26 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"Hi..." 

"Is it okay to meet you here?" Yuri suddenly feel awkward even though she's with Jessica for many years.

"Yes it is. Are you alright? Do you want to talk this outside?" Jessica calmly ask Yuri.

"Well... Yes at your car" 

Jessica urgently called Yuri to her office after what happen last night. Her bodyguards already allowed Yuri to enter her office knowing that Yuri was just a friend as her father knows. It was a nerve wrecking for Jessica to call her again it's been a long months that they didn't seen each other. Actually, Yuri still have that effect on her after seeing her just at the doorstep of a restaurant. She still feel the aura of the naive-girl Yuri with just a simple white shirt with jacket and black pants. Going back to the car, Jessica still can't calm down her mind eventhough she displayed the calm image right now.

"How are you by the way?" Yuri first ask awkwardly and just watching something outside while talking. However, Jessica can't take her eyes on Yuri.

"You have more important questions rather than that" Jessica said not answering Yuri's first question.

"It seems you're fine..." Yuri just shrugged Jessica's statement. "Ask me too....How am I?" Yuri suddenly looked at her in the eyes.

"I know you're not fine" Jessica just answered her question. "I want to talk about us-"

"Us. So, there is still us?" Yuri suddenly change mood after what she hears. " You never talk to me for several months Jessica-"

"Cause I'm trying to make a solution for our relatio-"

"You. Just yourself without involving me" Yuri cut her off.

"We are in a relationship to fight all the problems. Don't be too selfish.." Yuri suddenly raised her voice. "...And because of that I thought you already give up on me and I thought ....we are over" she slowly said the last part.

"I'm so sorry Yuri..." Jessica cried and sighed deeply. "....I just want us to survive without hurting you"

"But your own solution already hurting me Jess.."

"Yuri please just hear me out..."

"Jess...I just really want to stop and end this.." Yuri looked at the weeping Jessica.

"No please...please just hear me out-"

"I don't know if that's necessary to hear..."

Jessica can't take it anymore. She holds Yuri's hand dearly with her both hands while crying.

"Do you still love me?" Jessica sincerely ask while looking at the mad eyes of Yuri.

===============================

"How was Tiffany Uncle?" Taeyeon currently calling Mr. Hwang while drinking her coffee in the office.

"She's fine now Taeyeon...How are you? How's the company?"

"Still fixing some issue. I really need an urgent meeting with the board"

"Hm yeah I already cleared my sched"

"Uncle I want to say something. Uhmm..this is out of the topic.."

"Yes Taeyeon?"

"By the way, how about Nickhun? Does he already knows what happen to Tiff?"

"Yeah He's furious at first but they are talking now."

"Great to hear that...Uncle you've been a great second father to me...and I want to talk about things that I really trust you with..."

"Taeyeon how about we talk about it with some fine wine?"

Taeyeon smiled warmly behind the phone.
"Sure Uncle"

================================

Taeyeon and Mr. Hwang is currently sitting at the small garden of Hwang Mansion. Taeyeon knows that she should trust no one but one thing her father reminded her 'When you have already no one, trust your Uncle Hwang'. She thought Uncle Hwang was one of the no one but she just follows her father's consideration. Somewhat, she felt that Mr. Hwang was just like her father when she was a kid.

"Hmm Jessica? Mr Jungs' daughter?"

"Yes Uncle. I don't know if you consider a relationship like this....but I need to do it." After Taeyeon said it, Mr. Hwang suddenly become silent for a moment.

"I do consider it Taeyeon..." Taeyeon felt relaxed to hear that. "....Are you sure about that?"

Mr. Hwang is calm right now but deep inside he was perplexed about it. He never thought Taeyeon will reveal this. He knows Taeyeon for years being a stoned hearted person but after knowing this, something's not right.

"Are you hiding something Taeyeon?"

"Uncle we will be faking our engagement" Mr. Hwang suddenly choked up on his wine while currently drinking it.

"What?!...Taeyeon please don't tell me you're playing again right now?"

"Uncle, you know something about the Jungs and Kwon"

"I know...and you want to save them by doing that..."

"Yes Uncle...I don't have any other options. The Jungs and your family were the one who've been close to us for years and I'm just trying to help."

"Hmm Yunho will be mad with this plan Taeyeon....You should just talk to him without faking it."

"No Uncle. It's impossible to convince him. Please trust me with this"

"You'll know what will happen. This is not a good idea Taeyeon..."

"I know Uncle but please there's only one thing I want you to do with"

"Aiish I don't think I will help you Taeyeon. You're sacrificing yourself right now...and I really don't like the idea" 

Taeyeon sighed deeply. She already knows her Uncle don't like this idea but she need to convince him.

"Uncle please. I only have you." 

Mr. Hwang drank all of his wine and looked at her.

 

 

"Tell me...."

 

 

"You have to look for your daughter and don't ever tell her about this"

"Taeyeon.....you really know my daughter"

"Yes Uncle. Aside from your daughter, if ever something will happen please protect all that we have been protecting for years. I still don't know what our family did with this person but I really hope someday all will revealed."

"Kim Taeyeon....I'll help you again..."

=================================

Tiffany is currently sitting at her couch in the office thinking of what to add on the new design and not just the design but also she thinks about someone. Her father gave her a pone number of Taeyeon in case she wants to call her or meet her to thank her of what happen. 'Hmm no choice..need to talk to you' Tiffany get her phone and dialed Taeyeon's number. After a few rings...

"Hello? Good Morning...This is Kim Taeyeon. How may I help you?" Oh that voice she really miss.

"Uhm Hi..." She just don't know what to say. She never think about it before calling.

"Ms. Hwang is that you?" But she expected Taeyeon will gonna say that.

"Uhm yes Ms. Kim. Can we meet today? ....Or can I meet you at your office today?"

"Hmm yes you can. What time?"

"Is it okay right now?" She was just desperate.

 


"Yes it's okay Ms. Hwang"

 

 

"Thank you..."
===================================

"Hyun?"

"Yes Unnie?"

"Clear all my sched in the morning"

"Uhm is it okay? You have a meeting with the new investors today at 9am"

"Is it okay to move that at 2pm?"

"I'll try Unnie"

"Thanks Seohyun...please allow Ms. Hwang to enter my office later"

Seohyun thought for a moment.

"Hyun?"

"Uhmm copy Unnie" that's why....