Chapter 18 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"Hi Miss Seohyun" a girl with doe eyes suddenly pop out of nowhere on Seohyun's door.

Seohyun just glance and goes back of what she was doing. 

"What can I do for you?" Seohyun just stonely replied.

The girl walk closer to Seohyun's table and slam her both hands at her table, but Seohyun didn't even flinched and just continued her work. The girl folded her arms on her chest and just lean on Seohyun's table.

"Lunch?"

"Just go to cafeteria, I'm not your cook"

"Geez, Did I do something wrong?" The girl asked but Seohyun didn't respond. "Aiish, Is it because of yesterday night?" 

"No" Seohyun glanced and replied coldly.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. Baekhyun takes a long time to present his new proposal. I already explained to you. You know?" The girl just pouted and unfolded her arms and went to Seohyun's side. She caress Seohyun's hair then directly back hugging her. "Please, I'm sorry". She whispered.

"Tsk, you explained it too late, and just this morning. Way too late." Seohyun just rolled her eyes but she's leaning her body back, she felt warm again.

"Hmm I'm really sorry, after I went home yesterday I forgot to charged my phone and just sleep cause I'm too exhausted." The girl reasoned out again.

"Aiish, you and Unnie are both stubborn and hard headed creatures. Always forgot all the important things. Tsk." Seohyun just mumbled.

"I'm really sorry Hyunnieee" she swayed her gently in her arms.

"Make.." Seohyun was cutted of by the door that suddenly opened.

"Hi" Taeyeon popped out of nowhere. Makes the girl back hugging Seohyun stumbled back and stand straightly at Seohyun's side.

"Unnie" 

"Taeyonnie"

Both of them said at the same time..

"Yong you're here?" Taeyeon suspiciously eyed both of them.

"Yes Unnie, just want to surprise you both" the girl just scratched her not itchy chin.

"Owwkay, so? why didn't you go to my office first?" Taeyeon teasingly asked the girl. 

"I uhmm, I've seen Hyunnie first so uh yeah save the best for last Unnie hehe" The girl just slowly seat at one of Seohyun's chair.

"Im Yoona" Taeyeon folded her arms on her chest.

"Taeyeonnie! the uh report I want to meet you about Baekhyun's report yesterday" Yoona fastly reasoned out.

"Okay, but first I want to talk about something to Seohyun" 

"Okay fine, I'm gonna go out to buy lunch first" Yoona excused herself.

The two became silent for a moment after Yoona closed the door.

"What's y.."

"Unnie what do you want to talk about?" Seohyun suddenly cutted her off. She knows that Taeyeon wants to dig deeper on her relationship with Im Yoona. She still doesn't want to expose them.

Taeyeon sighed and seated at a chair.

"I just want to inform you that I want you to keep an eye on Kwon Yuri and the gang, they're trying to reach me out and I don't want them to involve on my business" Taeyeon strictly commanded her secretary. 

"Unnie, I really don't want to do that but you're right it's for their safety" Seohyun sighed.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to break the deal on Hwang's. It's a wrong move to have a deal with them now that there's a big changes that happen lately." Taeyeon holds the bridge of her nose.

"Unnie..."

"I just want to protect her and I still don't know wh.."

"Unnie stop. Don't stress yourself out." 

Taeyeon stands and walk to Seohyun's door and stops.

"Seohyun, please be safe too."

"I will Unnie"
======================

Yuri was still in dazed in a table while holding her iced americano. She didn't even noticed that Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyoyeon is already on her side watching her. 

"Yul? You okay?" Tiffany holds her right arm that made her cut her tranced and blinked and looked at them.

"Oh, Tiff? Hi" Yuri just smiled a little.

"So, what's up? Why did you called Soo?" Hyoyeon  sipped her own drink.

"I uhm actually went to K-Tech and see Taeyeon"
Yuri side eyed Tiffany who's suddenly looked at her attentively.

"Wow, you're being brave there Kwon" Sooyoung munched her fries.

"I just want to apologize to her of what happen in the hospital and also about Uncle. Then, I really thought I got her soft side now...." She looked at Tiffany and continue "..but she suddenly said that we should stay away from her. Then she dumped me outside K-Tech" Yuri sighed and drink her americano, she's still contemplating if she'll share who she have seen on K-Tech.

"Oh geez, Taeyeon is closing the door" Hyoyeon commented.

"Well, we should give her time" Sooyoung suggested.

"No, I'm gonna talk to her" Tiffany still have that mission and she will not stop until the Taeyeon she knows will go back.

"Tiff, not a good idea" Yuri didn't want Taeyeon to hurt Tiffany. She's really gonna punch the out of her.

"I needed to.."

"Tiff what if you should just continue the plan of your wedding. 2 months remaining you know" Sooyoung suggested again. She just want Tiffany to be happy and she really thinks that Nick will divert all her attention. The two just looked at Sooyoung thinking why did she suggested that.

"Soo, I don't think th...." Tiffany's phone suddenly ringed. "Hello Mr. Cha? Yes..." Tiffany stands and goes somewhere to talk privately.

The two still looking at Sooyoung, while Sooyoung just munched her fries.

"What?"

"Are you out of your mind?!" Hyoyeon bursted out. "Why did you reminded her about the wedding?"

"Soo, it's still too obvious that Tiffany has feelings  for Taeyeon" Yuri added.

"Actually, that's not what I'm seeing right now. I think Tiffany just want to be friends to Taeyeon and bring the old Taeyeon back. Her heart belongs to Nick already. Please just support me on this, so no one should be hurt." Sooyoung pleaded.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna still think about it" Yuri sighed.

"You really change my mind Soo but yeah I'm still gonna think about it too" Hyoyeon is also confused now.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tiffany suddenly goes back to the table.

"It's all about Yuri" Hyoyeon lied and looked at Yuri "..and her problem about Jessica".

Yuri who's been weak suddenly seated straight and looked at Hyoyeon with wide eyes upon mentioning Jessica. She really should tell them.

"So, what's the plan?" 

======================

Taeyeon goes back at her office and noticed someone is waiting at the door.

"Hi, Taeyeon" 

"Jessica? What are you doing here?" Taeyeon grabbed her arm gently and guide her inside her office. "Jessica it's too dangerous. You should've texted me before coming here." Taeyeon holds Jessica's hands gently. Jessica just looked down at their hands.

"Taeyeon, I really need your help. I'm sorry that it's just some passed weeks that you experience the worst part of your life and I'm here trying to involve you again" Jessica just lowly bowed her head.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm good but still recovering." Taeyeon cupped Jessica's face. She noticed that she loss weight and really have a stressed face. "Tell me"

"I've been trying to reach you out for the passed two weeks but I want to give you space first..." Jessica pause for a second and sighed deeply. "Taeyeon, I've been trying to delay the marriage for those weeks." Jessica looked at Taeyeon's eyes. "Help me, I don't know what to do".

Taeyeon looked back at her for a second and gestured to seat at the couch.

"I have a deal with you. I don't know if you will like this."

"I always support your ideas Taeyeon" 

"Then, Marry me"

"What?!"