Chapter 41 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Leeteuk and Nickhun are currently seating on their airplane going to US. Leeteuk keeps on scrolling on his tablet while Nickhun just closed his eyes to relax. Nickhun opened his eyes and look at his right side, to the busy Leeteuk.

 

"Hey, what company that again?" Nick asked.

 

"What company?" Leeteuk replied still scrolling on his tablet.

 

"The one you said you've been partner with...I'm really interested to meet them too maybe I'll pass an application too..." Nick thought about it.

 

"It's KTP Corp. They're from America but the owner is half korean." Leeteuk replied.

 

"Hmm what's KTP?"

 

"Key Tech Parts Corp.."

 

"Ohh...by the way men I still have a problem with my partnership of the Hwangs'.... that's why if ever they're gonna invalidate to give all the company to me at least I have the opportunity to introduce myself to the big company of US for partnership.." Nick explained. While Leeteuk just looked at him dumbly. 'That's a dumb move...'

 

=============================================

 

Tristan and other kids playing kickball in the school playground. He keeps on chasing the other kids cause they didn't pass him the ball until now and it causes him to breath out hardly. He stops and holds his knees to catch some air. Yurina on the other hand is looking at him struggling to catch some air.

 

"Tantan!!...stop for now .." she shouted to get Tristan's attention. However, Tristan was stubborn and still focused on getting the ball. 

 

The ball was kicked hard towards him, unprepared he kicked it quickly with great force. The ball flying high outside the school's terrace. The kids says 'awww'. Tristan was disappointed on his classmates reaction. Sadly he just run outside to get it back. The ball keeps on rolling towards the road but Tristan keeps on following it but he's breathing hardly while walking. However, he didn't noticed that the ball is already at the road because of his condition. Suddenly, a fast car keeps on blowing it's horn when Tristan attempts to cross the road.

 

'BEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!'




 

Tristan drag hard at the roadside by someone to avoid the fast car. However his condition keeps getting worst he holds his chest and look at that someone who saves him. 

 

"Kid!!!...." the stranger tried to wake him back.

 

It keeps on shouting in front of him but his eyes keeps on shutting down before all becomes blurry.

 

=====================================================

 

"Hello Mrs. Horvejkul, this is Tristan's teacher...I'm really sorry. Your son is currently in the Seoul hospital right now .." Tiffany quickly ended the call and fix her table then grab her bag quickly.

 

"Jen cancel my meetings. It's an emergency....Tristan..." She quickly reported it to her Secretary.

 

"Copy Maam"

 

She quickly drove her car while trying to reach Nickhun's phone. 'the number you have dialed...' Nick was out of reached right now. She called Sooyoung next.

 

"Soo Tantan ..." Tiffany can't talk properly because of anxiousness, her voice keeps shaking.

 

"What Tiff? Hey...what happen ?" Sooyoung asked calmly at the other side of the phone.

 

"He's in the hospital.... I'm scared Soo..." Tiffany cried.

 

"Calm down Tiff ...I'm gonna call Kyungho to get Yurina. I'll be there with you...just calm down ..." Sooyoung trying to calm her down especially when she heard on the other line that Tiffany is currently driving. Tiffany wipes her tears with her palms that keeps on flowing. She breathes deeply and drove fast towards the hospital.

 

==============°===============================

 

Tiffany run inside the Seoul hospital's Emergency Room. She anxiously find her son on every bed. 

 

"Miss?" A nurse suddenly asked her. Tiffany looked at the nurse. "Oh! Ms. Tiffany!...your son is on that corner" luckily she recognized Tiffany just from her back. Tiffany quickly walks towards her son's bed. There, she left saw Tristan hooked on a nebulizer. She breathes deeply and holds her son's hand. A doctor appears on there bed area. 

 

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Horvejkul!, your son is currently fine now. His asthma suddenly attacked him when he was still playing with his classmates and it triggers more when he nearly bump by a car that causes him to loss of consciousness. We're glad that someone directly brought him here. " The doctor explained a good news. "Don't worry Mrs. Horvejkul he's fine now.." 

 

"Thank you so much Doctor.." Tiffany bowed to extend her appreciation.

 

"And by the way Miss you should thank that stranger who brought him here...we're lucky to have people like that.." after the doctor check his vital signs he exited.

 

Tristan looked at his Mom still with his neb kit. His eyes getting teary. He don't want to disappoint his Mom. Tiffany keeps on caressing his head gently.

 

"Mommy......" Tristan holds her Mom's hand. "...sorry"

 

"No baby it's okay, you're fine now..." Tiffany has teary eyes when her son apologizes. He don't need to apologize. "Did you saw your super hero?"

 

"Yes Mommy I want to thank her ..."

 

"Her?"

 

"She's a girl Mom...I want to thank my superhero please..." 


 

"Don't worry baby I'll find her first okay? Maybe she's still here at the hospital...." Tiffany walk out of the curtain and went to the nurse station.

 

"Hi Maam. May I know where's the person who transported my son here?"

 

The nurse looked at left and right and at the door.

 

"I think she already left Mrs. Horvejkul..By the way Miss she already paid all the bills of your son you're cleared to go." The nurse happily said it.

 

"Oh...thank you" Tiffany bowed and walk back to her son. 'Thank you for saving my son stranger'

 

=================================================

 

Nichkhun and Leeteuk check the big site with their team. Many people and visitors are present from US to witness the new K-Tech company. After it was blessed and cutted the ribbon, Leeteuk was congrtulated by many investors from US. Suddenly, he was faced by someone too familiar with deep voice extending his hand.

 

"Congratulations Mr. Park..." Leeteuk have big eyes, he was speechless for a minute. Nickhun looked at him confused by his reaction. So Nick just decided to talk to the person in front of them.

 

"Hello Mr???" Nickhun stops, he didn't know this person.

 

"Mr. Park...." Leeteuk continues and received tha hand for a congratulatory shake hands.

 

"Oh You're also a Park??" Nickhun jokes

 

"He's Mr. Park Hee-Soon owner of KTP Corp..." Leeteuk explained while looking eye to eye on him. While Mr. Park still holding his hand with force.

 

"Really!?" Nickhun feels excited to introduce his self to him. He suddenly breaks the two hands and holds Mr. Parks hand.

 

"Hello Mr. Park nice to meet you! I'm Nickhun Horvejkul from H and H clothing line!" 

 

"Nice to see you Mr. Horvejkul. How are you?" Mr. Park asked nicely.

 

"Ohh I'm good we also like to extend our clothing line here at US...." Nickhun replied lively.

 

"Well good luck from that Mr. Horvejkul..." Mr. Park replied and slowly bowed before leaving the two of them.

 

"Thanks Mr. Park!..." Nickhun just waved his hands when Mr. Park already on his back leaving. While Leeteuk, slowly walk back still looking at the back of Mr. Park that still talking to the visitors. He walks fast at the corner at the back of a room and dialed someone.

 

"He's he....." before he can finished his words someone already holds his collar and dragged him forward then lifted him up fast and slammed him towards the floor. Leeteuk keeps on wiggling trying to hold the pain from his back while his phone was already at the floor. He tried to get his phone again but the person who slammed him forcedly stepped his phone. Leeteuk tried to lift his body to fight back but he was backed again and pinned his shoulders at the floor and received a big punch on his face twice. Blood suddenly flows out of his nose and mouth.

 

"I've been waiting this moment Mr. Park ........." Leeteuk just coughs blood and his eyes keeps on closing. He suddenly laugh insanely.

 

"You.....re.....too late Mr. Park..... you're tiny boss was already dead.....sev..." Mr. Park punched his face again with a big blow. '.....ven yrs ago...." Leeteuk just fainted at his blooded hands.

 

================°°=°=°==================================