Chapter 34 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Mr. Choi came back to Taeyeon's damage office his trying to find a clue, just a little bit will be a great help. While his investigating, Seohyun suddenly appeared at the door with a shocked face. 

 

"Oh no...." Seohyun with teary eyes hugged herself while looking at her boss office.

 

"Ms. Seohyun please calm down....Ms. Taeyeon wasn't here when the explosion happened." Mr. Choi tries to lie again.

 

"Are you sure....Mr. Choi?..I can't contact her, I'm trying to call her yesterday night but she's not answering..."

 

"She's fine Ms. Seohyun, She contacted me and she had an important matter to attend..."

 

"Hope so...but yeah she texted all the head officers this morning." Seohyun was curious right now what's happening. She showed the message to him.

 

'Good Morning everyone, please spread this to all the company staffs. I'm out of town and I don't have a proper date to come back, I have an important matter to attend. I already texted the board to held a meeting today. All concerns will be handled by our Busan Branch Manager, Mr. Park Jeongsu temporarily. Thank you for your kind consideration and please cooperate! - KTY

 

Mr. Choi furrowed his eyebrows about the announcement. Truly it was Taeyeon's official contact number. 'This is getting out of hand' Mr. Choi quickly searched the office again for a clue. All things in the office kind of scattered to the left side of the office because of the big explosion from the right side of the building.

 

"What are you looking for Mr. Choi?"

 

"Just something Ms. Seohyun....."

 

"What should we do about the wedding Mr. Choi?" Mr. Choi stopped for a while.

 

"Ms. Seohyun just tell them she had an important matter to attend..." 

 

"Uhm that's really not a valid reason Mr. Choi..."

 

"It's up to them to validate it Ms. Seohyun..."

 

Suddenly, someone arrived again at the door. As if he was running late. He looked at the office and was shocked too, for them they treasured this office the most for the fact that this is their best designed and arranged office in all office building of K-Tech. Mr. Choi stands and looked at him.

 

"Mr. Byun...." Mr. Choi gives him a clue now. Baekhyun was cut off on his shocked face and look at Mr. Choi. "....Let's talk"

 

========================================

 

"Mom where's my phone? Gonna contact Soo for my request.." Tiffany was currently facing the mirror while her stylist is currently fixing her hair.

 

"Tiff I'm just gonna text her don't worry..." Her mom reasoned.

 

"But Mom I want to contact my secretary too just want to ask her about something...." Tiff reasoned back. Her mom sighed and holds her arms.

 

"Tiff just focus yourself for the wedding okay, it's you special day...just let us handle about all the company's concerns okay?" Her Mom reassured her to avoid knowing some news outside.

 

"Okay Mom copy...Can we just watch something Mom? Like some news, can you turn on the tv please mom...."

 

"Uhm Honey just rest for a while. No watching right now....beauty rest baby" Her mom reasoned again.

 

"Aiishhh okay Mom..." Tiffany is anxious. She feel something is happening and she didn't know what it is. She want to calm down. While, Mrs. Hwang called someone and went out outside the room.

 

"Hae? Where are you? You didn't even went home to eat your breakfast.....just go to the hotel now, we're already here. I really need some explanation right now! Your daughter keeps on asking about her phone...."

 

========°°°°°==°==========================

 

Yuri is driving while trying to contact Sooyoung. However, it seems she was too busy to answer her calls as well as Tiffany. She stopped for a while at the corner and curious why the right corner of the street was crowded with people, as far as she knows that street was near K-Tech company. She open her car and run to the crowd. There she have seen the exploded top part of the K-Tech building.

 

"Hey what's happening here?" Yuri quickly asked someone at the crowd and it seems it's a K-Tech employee because of his uniform.

 

"Something exploded at the top of the building. They're still clarifying what it is and where it came from. So far there's no one there."

 

"Thanks...." Yuri dialed Tiffany's phone again to asked her if she knows this but it seems till now she's so busy. "....Aiiish" There's one person she need lastly to call. It keeps on ringing, hopefully she'll answer now.

 

"Uhm hello?"

 

"Hey Yuri...." 'Ugh thank God, for the million calls she answer now..' Yuri thought.

 

"Wow, for how many months-"

 

"I know why you're calling, do you know where Taeyeon is?" Jessica stopped her before she says something more.

 

"Ah Taeyeon, that's why I called too. I thought she's with you. Did you know about the K-Tech company?"

 

"Yes, it's all over on the news now. I can't contact her..." Jessica worriedly replied.

 

"Maybe she's in her house right now....maybe just busy too?...." Yuri hopefully thought her words were right.

 

"Hope so Yuri...are you going to the hotel right now?"

 

"Yes...I just stopped here at K-Tech. I'll just see you at the wedding?"

 

"Yes....See ya later" call ended.

 

Yuri quickly went back to her car and instead of driving to the hotel she changes route, going to Taeyeon's house. She asked the guard on duty if Taeyeon is at home. However, the guard answered that no one is at home. Yuri feels not good right now. Everything's not good right now. Hopefully, Taeyeon will be there at the wedding later. 'Hope so, we're expecting you Taeng'. She drove again going to the hotel quickly.

 

=======================°°================

 

Mr. Hwang is standing outside her daughters room. He's guarding the door for himself. He needs to stop anyone who will spread a news about K-Tech to her daughter. No one will gonna ruin this important day of her daughter. Yuri was the first one to arrive and seen Mr. Hwang at the door.

 

"Hi Mr. Hwang..I want to talk to Tiffany"

 

"Yuri don't ever talk to her about K-Tech" Mr. Hwang warned her in advance. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows, Mr. Hwang knows about something.

 

"Uncle do you know where Taeyeon is?"

 

"Yuri please no one's gonna talk about Taeyeon right now. This is my daughter's important day. Please help me stop anyone who will spread the news to my daughter about K-Tech...." Mr. Hwang pleaded and looked at her seriously. Yuri has wide eyes while looking at Mr. Hwang, he's cruel on hiding this news to Tiffany.

 

"Where's Taeyeon Uncle?" Yuri asked again looking back at him slightly mad.

 

"Taeyeon is missing....."

 

========================================