Chapter 13 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Tiffany's Apartment

"Good Morning Princess"

Nickhun already on his business attire kisses Tiffany's cheek.

"Morning"

Tiffany still on her pink night gown and messy y hair.

"You'll gonna go now?"

"Yes, I already tell your nanny to cook something for you"

"Mkay..When.."

Nickhun's phone suddenly rings.

"Good Morning Mr. Hwang...uhm okay. K-Tech?..oh that's great. Okay Sir bye."

Tiffany suddenly fully awake now after what she'd heard. She's not expecting all of these. ', I really miss her, I thought I'm moving on why does hearing only their company name made me go back to my memory lane'

"Geez we're lucky, it's the K-tech company we'll gonna deal later..Tiff?" Nickhun was confused why Tiffany suddenly frozed in her spot. "Tiff?" He holds her cheek to get her back at him.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Uhmm yeah"

"Is it because of your long time friend?"

Tiffany just shake her head. Nickhun then holds her hand.

"Don't worry I'll be there"

"Yeah, thanks"

"Good, come on. When I'm back you should be prepared."

"Okay"

======================
Sooyoung's restaurant

The couple already find there table that Sooyoung already prepared. Tiffany was feeling fidgety right now for the fact that there's a possibility that they'll meet today. She's excited, anxious, mad she doesn't really know what will she feel right now.

"Hey, it's okay calm down" Nick holds her hand under their table.

"I'm fine"

Suddenly a girl is standing at their front table right now. She have a very long hair, pretty face with her brown elegant dress.

"Good Afternoon, is this the table that was reserved by Mr. Horvejkul ?"

"Good Afternoon miss, yes, I'm Mr.Horvejkul" Nick stands and bowed a little. Tiffany suddenly stands too and bowed little.

"Well, nice to meet you Mr. Horvejkul" She sits towards the couple.

"And this is Tiffany Hwang my fiance"

"Nice to meet you Miss Hwang. I'm Kim Seohyun K-Tech representative."

"Nice to meet you Ms Kim"

"I apologize that our CEO can't attend this business meeting, there's another urgent meeting happened"

"It's okay Ms Kim, so we'll start now?"

"Yes"

==========≠=======

After their meeting at the restaurant Tiffany suddenly requested to drive her at Hwang's mansion.

"Good evening Miss Tiffany"

"Good evening, Is dad here?"

"Yes Miss, at his office"

"Thanks" 

She quickly went to her Father's office. Too many questions are on her mind right now and she knows her Dad can answer most of it. 

"Dad, it's Tiff"

"Come in princess"

Tiffany enters the small office. Kisses her Dad's cheek then hugs a little bit, she comfortably seated at the couch.

"So, why is my princess here?"

"Hi Dad, it's about the Kims"

"Okay"

"Why suddenly we have a deal with them?"

"I want our fashion line to spread more with their technology."

"Yes, I know, but why now? Dad..you have a very long time from the past years to have them became your partner"

"Yes, I know princess. But, this time it's different"

"What's the difference?"

"It's business talk Tiff"

"Okay fine. Where's Mr. Kim?"

"At his office" Mr. Hwang suddenly become suspicious of how her daughter asking her right now. "Why?"

"Where's Taeyeon?"

"States? Princess what are you thinking right now? It's been a long time that you finally mentioned her name." Mr. Hwang have the idea now. Taeyeon, she's still on Tiffany's agenda after all these years.

"I know" She hugs her arms. It feels good to say her name again.

"Actually, I really don't know where Taeyeon is right now. I thought that she's the one who will go to that deal"

"Yeah I really thought too"

"Are you waiting for her?"

Tiffany hesitates to answer but Taeyeon said she'll be back. 

"I am"

"Hm, Tiff" Her Dad sit at her side of the couch. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"Tell me honestly. Did Taeyeon placed a big a part on your heart?"

"Yes Dad" Tiffany didn't hesitates to answer.

"How about Nickhun?"

"Taeyeon almost covered my heart fully Dad but Nick stops most of it and try to peel all the cover"

"Did he succeed?"

......


"No Dad"

===================

Mr. Hwang is currently standing at the veranda right now while having a call with someone.

"Thanks Chul"

"You're welcome Hae. I'm planning to have a game with the gang next Saturday"

"Sure that will be great. Uhm Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"Where's your daughter? still busy in the States?"

"No, she's here on Seoul actually"

Mr. Hwang stops shacking his glass. 'Oh no..'

"Oh wow, we should welcome her."

"No need to, she's been here last year"

"Owwkay, so how's your...."

=====================

Tiffany currently sitting at her couch with her tablet while her TV was on. Her phone suddenly rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tiff. Yuri's here right now. At my apartment"

"Really???! I'll be there now" 

Tiffany quickly drive herself to Sooyoung's apartment. Yuri actually didn't showed herself to them for 2 weeks after the Kwon and Jung news revealed their engagement all over Seoul. Hyoyeon can't even do something about it especially that she's Yuri's closest friend. As they said, only one person can solve their problem but sadly she's not here right now. 

"Kwon Yuri?!"

Yuri currently holding her head with her both hands feeling devastated while sitting on Sooyoung's couch. When, she heard her name called by Tiffany. She lift her head up and Tiffany was shocked of what happen to Yuri's face. Yuri has a big cut on her left eyebrow and a big bruise on her lower lip. 

"Sheet. What did you do?!" Tiffany angrily pulled Yuri's shoulders.

"Hey, hey, don't be too harsh to our Yuri" Sooyoung came back from the kitchen bringing some snacks and drinks. 

Suddenly, someone barge in on Sooyoung's door. Hyoyeon quickly showed herself to them.

"Yurriiii, sheet what happen to you?!" Hyoyeon also joined the shocked Tiffany.

"Urggh guys please..just..Relax" Yuri calmed herself down. "I just bumped myself with a car cause I'm too drunk yesterday" 

"Goodness, is that all your injury?" Hyoyeon inspecting all Yuri's body.

"Geez Hyo, yea just these" 

"But it's a car thou, why just that?" Sooyoung suddenly suspicious.

"It's the side mirror of the car that I bumped my face" Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Oh geez that's reckless" Hyoyeon commented.

"Goodness guys I thought you will gonna help me" Yuri just laid her head at the couch.

"Well we came up with a plan" Sooyoung excitedly  munch her chips loudly.

"Yuri I know this is hard but you need to meet Mr. Jung. He's a bright man actually" Tiffany sincerely said so Yuri will not chickened out.

"What?! That's crazy!" Yuri suddenly straightened out her posture.

"Yul, you know if you want to fight for love you should give all your best" Hyoyeon just pat Yuri's back.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't do that. I already decided and it's final. I'm gonna go to States." Yuri  sadly announced to them.

"Geez Yuri, we still have other plans" Hyoyeon tried to persuade her again.

"Yes Yuri we still have some back up plans" Sooyoung stopped eating her chips when she realized that her friend has already decided to end the fight with defeat.

"Yuri, if Ta...." Tiffany was cutted off by her phone ringing.

The three friends suddenly surprised why Tiffany has the guts to mention their long lost friend now.

"Hey Dad?"

"Princess? Where are you?"

"I'm at Sooyoung's apartment"

"Open the television, you have to see this..."

"Okay Dad...Soo can you open your television?"

When Sooyoung opened the tv. A news suddenly pop out, it's all about the K-Tech and Mr. Kim is currently on a press conference.

"Finally, it's my time to show the world how K-Tech will be managed by a wise person that I know the fullest in my entire life. Please let me welcome the new CEO of K-Tech, my daughter, Kim Taeyeon." Mr. Kim just shocked everyone.