Chapter 12 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

'It's been 8 years now'

Tiffany is currently standing at the front door of  someone's apartment. She tries to reminisce all the memories happened with this apartment before punching the old code that she never forgets in her heart '3981'. Upon entering inside, she still amazed of how the apartment was still too clean and nothing changes at all. She always visits the apartment twice a month and actually she knows the Kim's always hired someone to clean the apartment. She's still holding that tiny hope that her childhood bestfriend will come back someday and her reason was this apartment, she knows by heart that her friend will never gonna give up this apartment because of too many memories they shared by her and the gang.

She sat again at their favorite couch. She remembers how she cried and wasted herself with alcohol when the day that her bestfriend left and broke their promise 8 years ago. She cried more hard when Yuri explains how she saw their friend and tried to contact and find her at the airport. They did their best but all of them didn't reached their friend, she cutted all communications with them for 8 years. However, Tiffany already gave up. But did she really gave up?

She currently looking at their childhood pics to hich school days. Suddenly, her phone ringed..

"Hi Babe, Where are you?"

"Hey, I'm just here at the apartment"

"Gonna pick you up there?"

"No, it's okay I have my car with me. I've seen your schedule, you're too busy today. Please don't forget to eat."

"Okay that's great. Thanks princess"

"Hmm By the way, I'm gonna go visit Sooyoung after this"

"Okay, take care princess. I love you"

"I love you too, bye" Phone call ended.

Nickhun her fiance, yes, she already gave up 5 years ago. Nick has been her rock for the past years. He's been consistent to show how big his love for her while her so called unrequited love makes her miserable and yes she falls in love with him slowly but not fully. She accepted him for the reason that she thinks of the future. Her unrequited love made her doubt about the future, she thinks that it was just love she'll be stagnant if she's still gonna think of the past, she needs to keep forward and be matured on her all decisions in life. Nick helps her to reach the future.

===================

"Tiff it's hard to have a date with you nowadays"

"Don't ever say that cause you're the one who didn't even have the schedule to meet me. You just came back a week ago and you just scheduled to meet me now?!" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

They're currently sitting at the corner of a known cafe downtown.

"Geez, calm your down. God, you still look hot eventhough you're just on a hood right now. I think people still recognize you, look.." Sooyoung pointed a few people outside trying to get a pic of the great Fashion designer and known model Tiffany Hwang with her iced americano and a strawberry cheesecake having a friendly date on a known model and chef that owns a popular restaurant on Seoul. They're used to these.

"And so are you. Did Yuri contacted you? She's been out of reached nowadays."

"Yeah, she's still devastated about the news."

"Jessi is not still answering my calls and texts too"

"We can't stop that marriage aren't we?"

"We can't but someone can..." Tiffany diverted her eyes on her iced americano.

"I know who you're talking about, but I don't think she'll be here. It's impossible Tiff"

"I know just saying...."

Silence suddenly surrounds them.

"We need to find Yuri and prove herself to Mr. Jung" Tiffany suddenly came up with a ridiculous idea.

"Are you crazy?..She can't do that"

"She's not the only one who will prove herself, Jessi should be there too"

"Tiff that's suicidal"

"You're exaggerating right now"

"It's difficult to do that. I know Yuri have the guts but geez...."

"We still have time, call Hyoyeon now"

"Okay fine"

After talking for a couple of minutes they've already came up with a great plan to help Yuri and Jessica.

"By the way Tiff, Nickhun contacted me yesterday"

"Why?"

"He's going to make a reservation tomorrow at my restaurant."

"Oh, actually he mentioned something about meeting a new business partner. He said that I should be there too."

"Well, that's a big business tomorrow then"

"Yeah"

====================

Tiffany currently sitting at the bed checking her schedule tomorrow at her tablet. Her door suddenly opened by a tired face of her fiance. Nickhun sat at the side of her bed.

"Hi babe" He hugs her then pecked her lips.

"Hey, you look so worned out right now. Why are you here? You should rest early, you still have a meeting tomorrow." She scotted and makes a big space for him. Nickhun hugs her waist and intertwined their hands.

"I just missed you and I want to see your face before going home"

"You're too sweet right now" She held his hands tightly and she eye-smiled at him "I missed you too"

He smiled back sweetly. "By the way, your father is the one who recommended me about this new partner. He said that it will be a great chance to get the deal tomorrow"

"Oh that's why you wants me to go there too?"

Nick let go of her hands and cupped her face with his both hands.

"Well, this princess is a great persuader"

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll always support you and Dad."

"Thank you Fany" Nickhun smiled widely. He suddenly kissed her gently at her lips. Tiffany kiss him back slowly and holds his hand that currently holding her face. Until, Nickhun grabs Tiffany's waist to make her sit at his lap while still connecting their hungry lips, Tiffany put her arms on Nick's shoulders trying to make a comfortable position. They have a full blown make out session for a couple of minutes until Tiffany stopped and parted their lips but still connecting her forehead to Nickhuns'

"Well, you really missed me" Tiffany said still breathing hard.

"I really missed you so much, it's been 3 weeks you know" Nickhun pecked her lips a couple of times.

Tiffany detached herself slowly then she sat back at his side and ily fixed her hair.

"Well, you're lucky I'm free for a couple of days"

"Great! Can I just sleep here today? Please"

"Fine, but first you should shower now." She get her tablet and continue to check something.

"Yes Princess" He eye-smiled then fastly find his clothes.

'Yeah lucky'