Chapter 33 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Taeyeon opened the door of the K-Tech building silently, still no workers at the company. It's 5:30 am in the morning, she will meet someone today and she was ready whatever happens. She knows that this person probably planned the next step especially that it's too early to meet for work. Sitting at her office chair, she deeply breath and holds her gun at the back of her trouser she safely check it out. She was mad, anxious and scared on what will happen today, she was already prepared about this she was trained since she was a kid, hopefully everything will work out. Minutes of waiting, someone knocked at her door.

 

"Ms. Kim?..."

 

"Come in..."

 

The latter opened the door and silently walked and sit at the chair opposite to Taeyeon. The latter looked at her for, while Taeyeon just plainly staring at him.

 

"Good Morning Ms. Kim...." He smiled politely. "It's too early to meet me for work today. Is it all about Busan again?"



 

Taeyeon take a deep breath. 



 

"Who are you?"



 

"Ms. Kim are you joking? Is this a prank?"



 

"Who are you?"



 

"It's not my birthday today..." He confusedly stated.



 

"Who are you?"



 

"Park Jeongsu Busan branch Manager..." He stated clearly with a straight face.



 

"Why did you do it? Who...... really are you?" 



 

"......." Leeteuk suddenly replied with silence while looking at her in the eyes with a straight face. Suddenly, he smirked. "....How did you know?"



 

"Just answer my question....." Taeyeon replied.



 

"Hmm what took you so long Kim...." Leeteuk folded his arms at his chest and seated while crossing his legs while moving it as if he's bored.



 

"What's your motive?" Taeyeon keeps on asking while her hands slowly going down to her gun at the back.


 

"You don't need to know and all your questions.....I can't answer it...." 



 

Leeteuk bring down his arms and seated properly. Unexpectedly, he jumped to the right of the chair fastly while something exploded. Taeyeon was late to aim the gun.




 

"......still not so smart Kim" 




 

===========================÷÷=÷=========

 

The top of K-Tech exploded. Mr. Choi outside the company fastly got out of his car running inside the building while shouting Taeyeon's name.

 

"Ms. Kim?? Ms Taeyeoon?!!.....All units outside stand by.....we're going in" Mr. Choi fastly climbed up the stairs with his two men. He needs to find Taeyeon, her signal was out of service probably because of the explosion. When they're at the top it was filled with fire and smoke he rapidly sneak in to Taeyeon's office. Unfortunately, Taeyeon's office was not totally ruined it seems the explosion comes from the comfort room a little far away from her office but probably it will create a great blow. 


 

"Ms Kim!!!...." Mr. Choi keeps on shouting trying to find her. Both of his men tried to kicked and open some chairs, tables and walls maybe they can find her, but no Taeyeon. "... Tsk, subject missing. Team find her! They're not here anymore." 

 

"Copy Sir, but.....no one goes out in the building till now after the explosion" The other guard replied to Mr. Choi. He was confused right now, they are already prepared in advance, but seems the enemy was more advanced. 

 

"Sir...." His men showed Taeyeon's gun. "..it's clear, she didn't open fire"

 

"Stand by and look for something suspicious..."


 

"Copy sir! Ambulance is here..."

 

Mr. Choi fastly dialed someone.

 

"Sir...we have a problem"

 

=======================================

 

Mr. Hwang is currently drinking his coffee. He's been scrolling his pad anywhere for news. He's been saving his energy for now for the event later. Suddenly his phone ring displaying Mr. Choi's name.

 

"Hello?........" Mr. Hwang stands and quickly get his jacket.

 

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Hwang preparing their breakfast asked.

 

"Just for a moment. I'll be back" Mr. Hwang runs outside to get his car.

 

Tiffany slowly walked in to their dinning room still sleepy. She sat and tried to find his Dad. Usually his Dad drink coffee aand watch his pad this early time.

 

"Where's Dad?"

 

"He suddenly leaves quickly..I don't know maybe just an emergency again at his golf club"

 

"Really?" Tiffany just looked at her dad's coffee and just staring at it blankly. She feels not great today even if this is a special day for her.

 

================÷÷÷=====================

 

Mr. Hwang walk back and forth in front of Mr Choi and his team after he told him about the problem. They are currently outside the K-Tech right now trying to find Taeyeon.

 

"Tsk Mr. Choi I already told you that you will report to me all about Taeyeon"

 

"Sorry Mr. Hwang but she beg last night that no one knows this especially your family because of the event later. She just want to face it with herself so no one will be hurt and die again. She's hard headed Mr. Hwang, you know that. I've been trying to convince her before she went inside." Mr. Choi looked down felt guilty, he should just stopped her that time maybe it differs.

 

"Who did she met inside?" Mr. Hwang asked. The team looked at Mr. Choi. Only Mr. Choi and Taeyeon knows about the cctv. He still can't said it right now, what if one of these people was Leeteuk's men.

 

"I didn't know Mr. Hwang" Mr. Choi denied. He just want to protect his precious boss. "...she's the only one knows it"

 

"Are you sure Mr. Choi?" Mr. Hwang looked at him in the eye as if he wants to know if Mr. Choi was lying. However, he looked back at him plainly.

 

"Affirmative Mr. Hwang" 

 

Mr. Hwang dialed his wife's number.

 

"Hon, I have to tell you something later but please don't let Tiffany hold her pad or phone and just help her focus for the event later?..."

 

"Hae? What happen?"

 

"Later hon I'll be back there...just do that for now"

 

"Okay hopefully everything is fine..." Call ended.

 

'Chul Taeyeon is missing' Mr. Hwang just hold his head. He really don't know what to do first and where to find first. 

 

========================================