Chapter 49 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Taeyeon parks her car outside Jessica's house. She quickly locked her car and walk fast in the alley going to the door's house. Taeyeon ringed the bell twice, it seems Jessica is busy. Suddenly, the door opens when she almost try to rang the bell again.

 

"Good morning Sic-" Taeyeon stops when the door opens but it's not Jessica.


 

"Kim Taeyeon......" Suddenly Yuri tackled her and they rolled over on the ground. Yuri keeps on blabbering while trying to knock Taeyeon out. She holds Taeyeon's collar forcedly.

 

"Geez....stop Yurii...." While Taeyeon trying to locked Yuri's wrist both of her hands. Yuri tried to punch her but Taeyeon keeps on dodging her punches. However, the last punch hit her face. "...aishhh..."

 

"That's for ruining Tiffany for several years Taeng!!" However, Taeyeon was too strong to push Yuri back. Yuri stumbled down on her back to the ground while Taeyeon tries to wipe her blooded lips.

 

=======================================================

 

Jessica stirs the soup gently while singing peacefully. She looked at her back to check Tristan and his orange. However, Tristan is already not there. She quickly truned off the fire on the stove and tried to find Tristan at the different corners of the house.

 

"Tantan? Tantan where are you?" Jessica walk back to the living room.


 

"Aunt Shica?!! There's a commotion outside!!" Tristan shouted. Jessica quickly runs to find Tantan nearly at the entrance door and she seen Taeyeon and Yuri rolling on the ground fighting.

 

"Oh no....." She quickly holds Yuri's arms that ready to punch Taeyeon again. Yuri looked back at Jessica. " Stop it Yuri...." Yuri slowly separated herself on Taeyeon who's currently lying on the ground.


 

"Lucky you Kim!" Yuri stands while Jessica was still holding her arms still trying to stop her.



 

"Aiishh .. you're kicking my well Yuri...." Taeyeon complained while she slowly seated up.


 

"Stop you two!" Jessica stops them on their weird words and tried to gesture with her head that there is a kid watching them. Both Yuri and Taeyeon looked at the door and saw Tristan holding his unpeeled orange looking back at them.


 

"Uhm Hi Kid!" Taeyeon greets Tristan joyfully and wave her right hand. Tristan just looked back at her. Suddenly he throws his orange strongly towards her.



 

"Ahckk..." Taeyeon was bullseyed hit with an orange on her head.



 

"That's for trying to hurt Aunt Yuwri...."


 

=================================================

 

Taeyeon is currently sitting on Jessica's couch while holding a pack of ice on her head. She keeps on staring at the kid in front of her. While Tristan is currently peeling an orange, sometimes he secretly keeps on stealing glances at her. Yuri and Jessica was back on the kitchen talking and preparing for the food.

 

"Hi again....I uhm I'm Taeyeon by the way...." Taeyeon  starts a little conversation. The kid just stared back at her.


 

"My name's Tantan...." He replied after a minute. "We already met...." He continues.


 

"Yeah at your school..... Isn't it great that we meet again?" Taeyeon tried to be friendly with Tristan.


 

"Not really.... You're Auntie Yuri's enemy...." He furrowed his thick eyebrows cutely as if he's mad.


 

"Nah we're not enemy Tantan...Aunt Yuri is my cousin and that's how we greet each other...sorry if you've seen that....hehe" Taeyeon scratch her not so itchy head.


 

"Really?! So you're an auntie too! Sorry for throwing my orange at you" Tristan is suddenly interested on her.


 

"Yes! It's fine Tantan..Just call me TaeTae not auntie....." Taeyeon happily responded especially Tristan becomes friendly so suddenly. 

 

'hmm just like your Mom, too friendly...'

 

"TaeTae!! Tantan!!...sure!! We have the same nicknames!!" Tristan claps his hand knowing he met another friend again.

 

"So now that we're friends now...can we fist bump?" Taeyeon presented her fist for a fist bump. Tristan hesitates for a moment and looked at the kitchen first then quickly run towards Taeyeon and he bump his fist slightly then runs back to his position earlier.


 

"Yes TaeTae..." He whispered. "...but just keep it a secret..." He put his pointer finger on his lips gesturing to keep silent.


 

"Hehe yea-" Taeyeon was cut off when Jessica and Yuri suddenly walked out in the kitchen holding the food.

 

"Time to eat the spaghetti!!!" Yuri happily prepared the food on the living rooms table.


 

"Wow! Shpaghetchi...."Tristan keeps on jumping getting excited on the food.


 

"Taeyeon you really have some explaining to do. Actually, I was surprised that you're here...." Yuri looke at Jessica beside her preparing a plate for Tristan. "..... Jessica didn't mention any of it..."

 

"Ish sorry Love I was too busy preparing the catalog for next week and I forgot that Taeyeon will be visiting me...." Jessica explains.

 

"So? Did you already met Uncle Hwang?" Yuri started.


 

"Grandpa!" Tristan suddenly interrupted.


 

"Yeah I already met your grandpa Tantan...." Both Yuri and Jessica stared at them with the nickname.


 

"Did you know who's son is he?" Yuri suddenly asked her seriously.


 

"Yours?" Taeyeon jokes. She didn't really want them to know that she knows who Tristan is. She's been updated since Tistan was still at Tiffany's womb. She's updated with their all activity since she was missing.


 

"Tiffany and Nickhun....." Jessica looks at Yuri for harshly revealing it to Taeyeon.


 

"Wow! Reallyy? That's why he's too charming and cute." Taeyeon fakely replied but Yuri and Jessica was surprised on the calm reaction of Taeyeon. 

 

"..... It's been several years that I cutted off the communication but I'll try to catch up now with you guys. I'll try to spend my time wisely for all the wasted time in the past. I'm really glad that everything ends now...the Kims are free now with justice ..." Yurie becomes teary of what she have heard. Finally, no one's gonna bother her favorite cousin now.

 

"Welcome back couz...." Yuri smiled widely.

 

============================================

 

Tristan layed all his trucks on the carpet, his trying to arrange all of it. While Taeyeon and Jessica discuss about something. Yuri is still busy with her tablet because of work. She's work at home for the fact that she becomes Tristan's babysitter.


 

"You know Taengoo that would be a great design..." Jessica fixed all of the catalogs.

 

"Well I've been here for a while now...." Taeyeon checks her watch. "...thanks for your time..." Taeyeon stands ready to go.

 

"Well, we should schedule a time for more fun Taengoo..you know with the squad" Yuri suggested.


 

"Yeah sure Yul.... Tristan?" Taeyeon tried to get Tristan's attention. Tristan looked back at her.


 

"Tantan TaeTae......we should play cars first before you go home..." Tristan cutely holds his cars. While Yuri and Jessica was shocked on what Tristan called Taeyeon. Only Tiffany calls her that.

 

"Eh.....TanTan-" Taeyeon scratched her head.

 

"Aunt Taeyeon is a busy auntie Tantan so that's why she's going home now...." Jessica explained.


 

"But just a little bit of time TaeTae.....Aunt Shica and Aunt Yuwri is busy too...I don't have a playmate..." Tristan sadly explained, he look at the floor.

 

"Awwww okay let's play for a while TanTan.." Taeyeon holds one of his car. Both Yuri and Jessica just furrowed their eyebrows cause Taeyeon was hilarious right now.

 

====================================÷÷÷÷========

 

After an hour of playing, Taeyeon falls in the carpet with Tantan on his side. Eventhough she's tired of the playing, it's great to play with him with his cars especially she was fan of cars.

 

"TaeTae I have many cars on our house....you should go there to play with me" Tristan suggested while hes still holds one of his car.

 

"Yeah just tell your Mom to contact me TanTan..I'll be there fast" Taeyeon layed side ways on the carpet to look at Tristan.

 

"Yey!!! Dad didn't like cars...." Tristan mentioned his Dad that makes Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

"Well, I-" Taeyeon wants to say something but someone always cutted her off today. 'Aiisshh'

 

"TanTan?" Tiffany called Tristan but she stops and stared to the both of them who's on the floor too comfortable with each other.

 

"Mommy!!!!" Tristan runs and hugs her. "..look I have a new friend TaeTae! She love cars!" Tiffany is surprise with Tristan's nickname on Taeyeon.

 

"Oh really baby? Are you good boy here?" Tiffany keeps caressing Tristan's head.

 

"Yes Mommy! I just play toy cars with TaeTae then eat paghetii!" Tristan pointed Taeyeon.

 

"Well, just sit for a while now I'm gonna talk to your new friend here...." Tiffany said while staring at Taeyeon who is standing now ready to leave.

 

================================================

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon goes back on sitting in the couch, one meter a part while watching Tristan plays his toys. Jessica and Yuri was busy outside but they actually didn't want to interrupt the reunion of the two.

 

"So how was it? The hearing?" Taeyeon awkwardly started a conversation. They were too silent for several minutes now after they seated back again at the couch and she just want to cut off the awkwardness.

 

"It's going great, gonna back again tomorrow to end it..." Tiffany looked back again at her side. She really miss watching Taeyeon this closely.

 

"Well, still be careful...." Taeyeon whispered.

 

"I'm always...." Tiffany deeply sighed. 

 

"I really wanted to hate you and be mad at you and just ...just don't talk to you..." Tiffany suddenly whispered back with a mad tone that makes Taeyeon looked back at her. "...but you keep appearing in my life when I'm in danger....you keep on saving me..."

 

'Those eyes...I miss your lovely eyes that keeps looking back at me' Taeyeon thought.



 

'Those eyes...I really want to avoid those eyes that keeps pulling me back to you Taeyeon' Tiffany thought.

 

"I didn't intended to do that-" Taeyeon wants to continue but Tiffany suddenly cutted her off again.

 

"I know .....but destiny intends to meet us again Taeyeon" Tiffany explains with teary eyes, she really don't want to meet Taeyeon for the rest of her life knowing she keeps on hurting her not physically but mentally. 

 

"I'm sorry Tiffany....I really just want to protect you and that's for you own good...I don't know what to do if something bad will happen to you..." Taeyeon becomes too honest. "It's better to be too far away from you protecting you than sticking my life with you when my life was still in danger...." Taeyeon whispered and she furrowed her eyebrows, she too can't stop to have a teary eyes when they have this conversation. This is what they've been waiting for, to talk one on one and be honest with each other.

 

"Can we start again Tiffany?" Taeyeon holds her pants. Her heart fastly beating and she wants to calm it down. Tiffany still have that effect on her. "...friends again, let's go back being friends again Tiffany?..." Taeyeon spread out her hand for Tiffany to shake it. Tiffany look at her hand then look back again in her eyes. As if she was hesitating to have Taeyeon again on her life. She slowly holds Taeyeon warm hands as it fits perfectly on hers. It takes minutes before they realize they're holding ther hands for a while. Taeyeon smiled sincerely at Tiffany while Tiffany smiled back shyly.

 

"Mom?" Tristan interrupted their moment. Quickly they separates their hands and they look at the other side of the room shyly trying to avoid an eye to eye contact again. 


 

'Geez you're old now Taeyeon...' Taeyeon thought.


 

"Tell TaeTae about my car....." Tristan holds his Moms hands. Tiffany eye smiled to her son and caress his head.


 

"Taeyeon? Can we invite you to visit Tristan's car collection at home?" 


 

Taeyeon smiled warmly.

=============================================÷÷==========