Chapter 15 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Taeyeon who's cold eyes staring at Tiffany's worried eyes.

Tiffany's Pov

Stranger, you look at me like we didn't met before. Why? Are you that very hurt that you already forget us, we're just the one who'll always be there for you, always. Why now you pushed us? Taetae? I miss you so much. Please look at me how you looked at me on our yesterday's life. I'm still your bestfriend. I miss those warm eyes of yours, why it changed to that dark emotional eyes that it keeps pulling me, it makes me afraid. 

She suddenly closed her eyes again, I think it's still not time. I still have questions that you need to answer Taeyeon, before I let you go fully.

End Pov

Tiffany walked out on her. They still have questions on their minds but they're trying to lay low for now because of what happen. Time pass everything changes. Taeyeon knows everything about Tiffany for the last 8 years. She hired someone to protect her in case something will happen. She knows all Tiffany's activities also how she always visits her apartment for years, how Tiffany becomes miserable after leaving her and especially she knows that she's already engaged. She knows it will happen but it hurts her big. She drowned and intoxicated herself by alcohol for a year. It makes her become the strict Ms. Kim on K-Tech state branch. Time pass, they said heart changes too but hers will never. From childhood to highschool till now, Tiffany is still her first love.

"Taeyeon" Seohyun cuts her down on her deep trance.

"Yes?" 

"The operation already ended. Doctor Kang wants to talk to you" 

=================

"Ms. Kim, your father is stable now. We remove some bullets, one on his right shoulder and one on his lower abdomen. He loss a lot of blood but thankfully it was prevented immediately by rushing him here in the hospital but we still have to monitor him cause he have a heart attack after our operation and it seems severe." Mr. Kang trying to explain to Taeyeon about her father's situation.

"Heart attack?" Taeyeon was confused. She didn't know her father was sick.

"Yes Ms. Kim. Actually, Mr. Kim's secretary told us that he has a Coronary Heart Disease  before doing the operation."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Kang." 

"Welcome, we still needs to test some labs for him later" Doctor Kang bows and leaves the room.

"Okay, thanks" Taeyeon bowed a little.

He watched her father sleeping on the hospital bed. She was shocked to know that his sick. Taeyeon sits and holds her father's right hand.

"You didn't tell me. When did it started?" Taeyeon closed her eyes and sighed deeply.

"Seo?"

"Yes?"

"Call Mr. Shindong"

==================

Tiffany goes back to her father after her bad encounter with Taeyeon. She's still can't believe that Taeyeon is back. Honestly, she's not prepared to face her again, she just rushed there without thinking of what say and yeah it seems she just stared at her for a long time. Tiffany sighed deeply and Mr. Hwang noticed it.

"Tiffany?" Mr. Hwang is currently also at the same hospital where Mr. Kim admitted.

"Yes Dad?"

"So, how was it?"

"I still don't know if Mr. Kim was fine cause he's on the operating room earlier and I guess Taeyeon was fine but she's injured too." 

"Hmm geez Heechul was a strong man. Hope he's fine. So, why you look so down?"

"Taeyeon.." she whispered but still her Dad can hear her. "....I mean why does someone wants to kill them? the Kim's are the kindest family that I know."

"Tiff, it's about business. Eventhough they are that kind there's always that someone will seen them evil."

"But Dad. I'm scared of what happen. So that means the Kim's are in danger?"

"Yes they are Tiff" Mr. Hwang still contemplating if he'll tell the truth or not about the Kim's to his daughter but it seems not necessary. His daughter should not involve in any of those.

"Hope that they'll be fine"

"They should. Tiff, what did you feel on meeting Taeyeon again?"

"This is exaggerating Dad but I felt all emotions that time." Tiffany looked down at her hands and still can't get over how Taeyeon's eyes pierced her.

"Tiff, princess. Please know your heart where it should really belongs before it's too late." Mr. Hwang holds her hand. "I always supports your decision"

"Thank you Daddy...by the way Mom's coming here. She's already at the airport, Oppa will gonna pick her up"

"Oh, geez she's in the middle of the meeting. I already said I'm fine..Aish"

"Dad..."Tiffany just pouted.


================
Sooyoung's apartment


"Kwon, just calm down. Taeyeon was just on the bad situations right now." Sooyoung patted the mad Yuri's back. 

"She should not be that cold towards us. She seen us like some stranger. Geez I'm her cousin. !" Yuri still can't get over too how Taeyeon just called her like they're not that close for too long. She keeps punching Sooyoung's pillows.

"Guys.." Hyoyeon who's been silent for the whole time suddenly talks that makes the two stop on what they're doing and looked at her."...The Kim's are threatened."

"Yes they are as we all seen all over the news Hyo" Sooyoung sarcastically replied.

"What if it's the big reason why she suddenly left us 8 years ago?" Hyoyeon trying to came up with a reason.

"Geez, maybe you're right. But, the Kim's are the kindest people that I know" Sooyoung was confused. Taeyeon should just tell them.

Yuri suddenly becomes quite about what she heard. She remembered how Taeyeon rushes to get out of the school premises after talking to Jessica 8 years ago. It was still a big mystery for her why Taeyeon do it and when Hyoyeon said that it seems it all makes sense to her. 'I should meet you again couz'

====================

"Ms. Kim your Dad just didn't want it to tell you about his condition" Mr. Shindong, Mr. Kim's secretary has having hard time explaining all to Taeyeon about her father's secret.

"Mr. Shindong I thought you'll report to me all of Dad's activities and condition. You're not being honest right now." Taeyeon staring like a dragon on fire at Mr. Shindong.

"I'm really sorry Ms. Kim" Mr. Shindong just bowed deeply at her while standing, it really hits different when Taeyeon is like this.

"By the way, how's the investigation?" Taeyeon changes the topic.

"Sadly, they don't still have the lead of the suspects Ms. Kim. The team said there are three of them who do the shooting and they comes from the other building disguise as janitors. They are hired professionals Ms. Kim. We're having hard time to get them. It seems we are facing a big time enemy here" Mr. Shindong who frustratingly just hold his fist tight. He doesn't like the situation of what happen to his Boss that he knows for too long. Mr. Kim is the kindest men he knows, it doesn't makes sense or maybe....he suddenly looked at the sleeping Mr. Kim. He's hiding something from us.

Taeyeon who have heard everything feels frustrated too. Her father is in great danger, it scares her. The time already comes that they face their great enemy. They're back and she needs to be more wise on all her decisions. She only have her back.

"Ms. Kim, you need to see this" Seohyun suddenly interrupted their talk and forwarded a tablet to Taeyeon which contains a news about the K-Tech. 'K-Tech employee reveals that they have been a long business partner of the big illegal known business man Lee Seunggi. The reason why they're successful for years; Is it the cause of the press shooting?' ', so you're making this a game huh'

"Seo, I need to clear this"

==============
At Mr. Hwangs Room

"This is not good" Mr. Hwang is also currently watching the news on his tab. "..they're starting to ruin the Kim's..tsk"

"As far as I know, Mr. Lee is the biggest loan shark here on Seoul. This is insane. It's impossible that the Kim's should involve with them." Nickhun who's with Mr. Hwang just arrived earlier was also shocked of the news.

"Hae? You should call Taeyeon. She's just the only one facing all of these problems" Mrs. Hwang holds Mr. Hwang's right shoulder, she has been worried all the time after the shooting. Taeyeon is just the only one being courageous facing these now. It hurts to see it. It's just that they're always considered her as their daughter.

"Yes, I will" Mr. Hwang quickly dialed Taeyeon.

Tiffany who's sitting at the corner stayed silent with Nickhun but feels her worriedness was doubled. Someone is ruining the Kim's and Taeyeon is just facing it alone. She wants to be there for her right now. She just wants to comfort her like before. Hold and Hugs her, that's how they comfort each other before. Does she still can do that for her? Mr. Hwang suddenly cut off her trance.

"Can't contact her. I'll try to call her secretary" 
After a few rings, Taeyeon's secretary answered.

"Ms. Seo, this is Mr. Hwang...yes. Where is she? What?! Please triple the security. Is she fine? please tell her that I called her...... I want to talk to her before she do that. Okay.... Thanks..." Mr. Hwang deeply sighed and all the people inside the room is looking at him waiting for the news.
"Taeyeon's gonna have a live emergancy press conference today. She wants to clear the allegation"

"Dad! it's still dangerous" Tiffany suddenly bursted out. What if the culprits will be back and still lurking out there? Tiffany thought.

"I know. I already instructed her secretary." Mr. Hwang tried to call Taeyeon again.

"Oh God, can we do something Hae?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Please calm down the two of you. I'm gonna talk to her before anything else happens." Mr. Hwang looked at her wife and daughter that worried sick.
After a few rings, Taeyeon finally answered the call. "Taeyeon, where are you?......Please just calm down and think about the things first that you'll said later....Do you want me to be there?...okay... yes I'm at the second floor..okay.." Call ended. Mr. Hwang looked at Tiffany before saying "She's coming here".