Chapter 35 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Mr. Choi and Baekhyun is sitting opposite with each other within one small table reach. Mr. Choi folds his arms and look at Baekhyun. While Baekhyun keeps staring at the white table for how many minutes now, sometimes his eyes looks back to Mr. Choi. 

 

"Did you know where's the blueprint of this building?" Mr. Choi starts to ask. Baekyhun just looked at the table again for a while the he shakes his head conveying he didn't know.

 

Mr. Choi suddenly stands up and grabs Baekhyun's collar that causes him to stands up too. Baekhyun has a scared face now, his eyeglasses slipping down.

 

"Miss..ter Choi calm down .." He replied shakily. "...I just knew it was saved in our server but I'll try to find the file. Only Sir Leeteuk knew where it was located." Baekhyun tried to grab away Mr. Choi's strong hands at his collar. While Mr. Choi still madly looking at him.

 

"Find it now!" Mr. Choi quickly released him while Baekhyun trying to compose his self and quickly leads Mr. Choi to the server.

 

@ the Server room

 

"I thought there's no pc here?" Mr. Choi asked confused.

 

"Me and just Mr. Park knows about this sir. Ms. Kim probably knows but she just secretly hides it too just for security purposes." Baekhyun tries to explain while still trying to open some files.

 

"Hm that's why. How long did you know Mr. Park?" Mr. Choi tries to find some clue again.

 

"Uhm it's been decade. I was hired here as an IT staff 5 yrs ago, Sir Leeteuk was the head of the security IT department then after 2 years he was transferred to Busan and we became friends because of the Busan project. There he became the the head of the whole Tech Team and Mr. Kim seen his potential and after 1 year he was recommended to be the supervisor of the company...." Baekhyun reminiscing the past for a while. He was proud of that Park eventhough he was scolded always.

 

"Hm thought so...I've seen him many times when Mr. Kim has meetings. "

 

"He's been a good worker for years now..."

 

"...or not..." Mr. Choi continues. Baekhyun stops and just look slight at Mr. Choi.

 

"Is Sir Leeteuk involve?" Baekhyun asked with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"Just find the file kid...."

 

=========================°°=°===°°========

 

Taeyeon woke up groggily. Her hair keeps distracting her blurry vision she tries to move it with her hands but it seems she can't move her hands too just as her whole body. She can feel that there's some liquid at the side of her head running down. She wants to touch it too but she really felt weak to do it. It was dark but there's only one thing that keeps her the room lit, a wide tv screen. Someone at the front of the tv screen was sitting comfortably while looking at her struggling. 

 

"How was your nap Ms. Kim?" The man asked her.

 

She really can't hear it clearly. She tried to move again but after a while of trying to compose herself she realized she was tied in a chair as well as her hands and feet while sitting. She was still at her trouser and white long sleeve that was too ragged by the explosion. The liquid that was on her head was her blood flowing down to her sleeves. She weakly looked at the man 10 ft away from her.

 

"Lee..teu..k....Who are you? Why ..why are you doing th..this?" She weakly speaked.

 

"I really can't explain it Taeyeon...but to make it short. Just a revenge...." Leeteuk replied.

 

"You've been with my father for long years. I know your record but why?! WHY?!!" Taeyeon weakly shouted and struggles to breath for a while.

 

"You really want to know?...." Leeteuk with a no emotion face walks slowly towards her. He looked down and slowly move his face too close to her. Taeyeon looked back at him eye to eye without any hints of fear. 

 

"You are really a Kim just like me....






 

I should've been a Kim....." He whispered at the face of a mad Taeyeon.

 

========°°°°=============================

 

@ the Server Room

 

"Found it Sir!" Baekhyun announced with excitement. He opens the blueprint file and present it to Mr. Choi. Mr. Choi check it out carefully.

 

"What's with this part? At the pantry side of IT department?" Mr. Choi asked. Baekhyun zoomed it to find more details.

 

"Its a small space Sir....I think it was a passage...why do-" Baekhyun slowly concluded and looked at Mr. Choi, but Mr. Choi quickly leave the server room and runs towards the pantry of IT department located just at the top floor. He tried to find where it located and found a flower frame. It's just the only frame hanged on this small pantry. Baekhyun breath heavily while holding his knees because of running fast too towards the pantry.

 

"...Siir....So whe...where is it?" Baekhyun asked Mr. Choi who was trying to move the frame. There, they find a small red button. Mr. Choi pressed the button without a doubt and Baekhyun covers himself quickly with the pantry's door. The plain wall suddenly opens just like an elevator door. It makes Mr. Choi stand back, expecting something dangerous.

 

"Did you know about this?..." Mr. Choi asked Baekhyun who was peeking at the door.

 

"I should've been not hiding if I knew about this Sir .." he replied sarcasticly.

 

"I'm just asking kid..." Mr. Choi replied sarcasticly too.

 

"Aiishh.."

 

Mr. Choi looked at the floor of the elevator. He found a another clue now. It's a small smudge of blood in the floor and also he found one at the side walls of the elevator, maybe it was from Taeyeon or Leeteuk. He want to know where this elevator goes through. It's a strange elevator, there is only one button but it has no floor, it just green. He touched the only green button of the elevator, that makes it close quickly and goes down. Baekhyun have wide eyes. He can't believe what he saw, he runs back to the server room and tried to study back the blueprint where that elevator goes.

 

The elevator opens and Mr. Choi quickly grab his gun. He slowly went out of the elevator but it seems its just some glass walls and a way towrds another elevator 8 meters away, from the elevator where he came from. He quickly runs towards the other elevator and open it again. It seems it goes up again.


 

'How the hell did this Park guy planned this?....tsk'

 

==========================================