Chapter 5 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

K-Tech Plan Room

"Ms. Kim meet our company's Architect Mr. Park Chanyeol" Leeteuk introduced Baekhyun's best partner.

"It was great to meet you Ms. Kim" Chanyeol bowed deeply. Taeyeon bowed a little.

"That's my partner Ms. Kim!" Baekhyun suddenly have a big smile excitedly introducing his partner. Chanyeol just elbowed him hard.

"Ok let's be seated and get started" Leeteuk formally announced.

=======

"Ms Kim, here's the floor plans and the blueprints that we've came up to our K-Tech World building." Baekyhun presented the blueprints on a projector.

Taeyeon seated at the end of a large white marbled table, while looking at the graphically digitalized transparent screen presentation at the front of her table she pinch and touched the different floor plans that was represented, like she's thinking hard on the blueprints and floor plans and not even listening to the presentor. The three gentleman, just watched and waiting for her if she have a comment or does she understand them or does she understand just one little bit of it?

'Did she listen to me? Is she playing with the graphics? Wow, she's beautiful concentrating like that but she's just a highschool student' Baekhyun dumbly looking at Taeyeon. While Chanyeol just turned his head to Taeyeon back to Baekhyun then back to Taeyeon again.

"Ehem Ms. Kim?" Leeteuk suddenly voiced out loudly. 'Really just a highschool student'

"Oh sorry" She stopped from her trance. "This is great....uhm what glass doors did you plan to put in the entrance? is it tempered?"

The three men just frozed for a second.

"Yes Ms. Kim, we used the tempered frameless glass." Chanyeol excitedly explained.

"Is it plain?" Taeyeon asked, trying to know what glass door.

"No Ms Kim, We will used the H350 Frameless glass door, an automatic sliding door" Chanyeol answered excitedly again.

Leeteuk and Baekhyun just observed the two of them.

"Hmm can I suggest something? It's just a suggestion" Taeyeon with a stern look asked Chanyeol but instead of answering he just turned his head to Leeteuk as well as Baekyhun trying to get the permission of their supervisor. It takes 5 seconds for Leeteuk to talk again. Taeyeon stared at him.

"Uhm yes Ms Kim, it's a pleasure to know your ideas" Leeteuk finally got his tongue to talk.

"Can we have an automatic aesthetic all glass revolving door? You know like Crane 4000 Series" Taeyeon folded her both arms across her chest.
"You know, the building will be the first glance of the customers. We'll it's designs are great but we should put something that will entice them more before entering the premises."

"Noted Ms. Kim, we'll considered that" Leeteuk wrote on what all Taeyeon suggested.

"It's a pentagon shaped building, it's great, can we..." Taeyeon didn't stop to speaked out her ideas and the three gentleman just amazed and listened with some little interactions with her.

============

Knock, knock, knock

"It's Leeteuk Sir"

"Come in" Mr Kim put down his papers and expecting some news from him.

"Here, Mr Kim" Leeteuk gave the notes that was written earlier on their meeting. Mr. Kim just looked the notes after some minutes he looked at Leeteuk.

"Is she really a highschool student Mr. Kim?"

"Yes" Mr Kim turned his chair facing the big ocean. "She improved a lot these days".

Leeteuk just also watched the vast of ocean. 'You're really are different Mr. Kim, you're creating a new different human, hope you'll know the importance of your daughter'

================

"Hi" Taeyeon with a tired voice.

Tiffany smiled, finally she can hear her now.

"Hi there" Tiffany replied with her Minnie Pj's laying flat at her bedroom looking at the Totoro plushy.

"How's school?"

"It's fine, we have new assignments." Tiffany with a moody reply.

"You sound different"

'Cause I've never seen you this day idiot' Tiffany wants to say that but just say "Cause I'm tired".

"Well, you should sleep now"

'NO, idiot dense Taetae'

"I still want to talk to you" Tiffany pouted.

"Okay fine, so tell me, they said someone asked you out, who's that lucky person?" Taeyeon started teasing her.

"He didn't asked me out, He just invited me. Don't tease me. I'm gonna go there if you keep teasing me."

"Fine, no teasing, geez."

"You don't want me there??"

"No, it's boring here. So, who is it?" Taeyeon get back to the topic.

"It's Nickhun, it's his birthday this upcoming saturday."

"Oh that's great, he's a charming man, a gentleman too and as I observed he's a kind one, so, I think he's exactly matched with your ideal type"

'What?!! Yes he is' Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Yes he is" she just honestly replied.

'But he's not you Taeyeon, how many times did I described my ideal type on you, but it's always you I'm describing.' Tiffany just frustratedly punched the Totoro plushy.

"Perfect! Finally, mushroom found the one, so gonna go to that party?"

'Goodness, you're my only one Taetae'

"Yes of course, you should be there and the gang. I'll not go if neither one of you will not there."

"Okay, fine as I said I promised that I'm yours for that day when I get back there."

'Can I have you forever instead of just a day? Kyahh that's so cringey' She hugged the Totoro so hard.

"Fanny?? Faaany still there??"

"Yes! Don't forget that promise"

"Yes, I won't. Sleep now Fany"

"Good night Taetae"

"Good night Fany"

Call ended

'Taetae '
=============

"So the deal is, I'm gonna buy five tickets, no, I mean six" Yuri held up her right hand, then her one left pointer finger.

Still eating at the cafeteria they discussed again the incident yesterday.

"Why it becomes six??!" Tiffany was confused, as well as the two curiously eyeing Yuri.

"Please?" Yuri tried to explain "Tiff we will not bother you with Taeyeon. We'll be far away from you on that time, Promise"

"Yes, yes, Tiff you will not see us there, Is that right Soo?" Hyoyeon elbowed Sooyoung who almost drop her Spicy Beef Cheese Burger.

"Hyooo !!! Geez that's nerve wrecking, Yes Fany, we'll stay away and just find some food there, while listening to our favorite band" Sooyoung munched then dreamily stared at the burger.

"Hmp, Fine that's a great deal if all you just keep that promise"

"Yes Miss Hwang, it's a promise"

"Who's the sixth person by the way?" Hyo curiously asked again.

Someone shouted loudly.

"MISS JESSICA PLS ACCEPT THIS FLOWER!"

All eyes inside the cafeteria were all on Jessica and the boy.

"Oh, I think I know now who's the sixth person" Tiffany teasingly looked at Yuri.

"Aiishhh, make sure you ask her properly Yul." Hyoyeon just commented.

"Hmmmp hmmshica hmm hm" Sooyoung keep munching while trying to talk.

"Stop it Shikshin" Yuri just rolled her eyes then looked at Jessica who's not even turning her head to the boy giving her flowers. 'Hopeless guy'

"By the way, why you didn't react when I said that possibly Jessica will go to States after she graduated?"

Yuri sighed "I expected that, I know I will no longer see her for the next years but at least I have one chance to talk to her. It's enough for me." She dreamly looked at Jessica.

'Hopeless Yuri' Tiffany thought.

=================
After 3 days..

A girl in a baby pink off shoulder blouse and white shorts just entered her car.

"Uncle Jun, drop me off on Taeyeon's apartment"

"Yes, Miss Tiffany"

She fixed her wavey hair and try to snap some selfies to post on her social media.

"Miss Tiffany?" Her driver called and looked her on the rear view mirror.

"Hm?"

"What time should I pick you up later?"

"You don't have to pick me up later Uncle, Taetae will just drop me off"

"Copy young miss"

"Uncle Jun? Where's Dad? I didn't seen him since yesterday"

"Oh he didn't informed you Young Miss?"

"He didn't, I really want to ask Mom but she's too early going to the company."

"Your Father is currently on Busan young Miss"

"What?! Busan? Taetae was also there yesterday."

"He just said that if everybody in the house will ask his location his in Busan with Mr. Kim"

"Hmm that's weird. I'm gonna ask Taetae about this"

"We're here Miss"

===============

Tiffany ringed the door bell many times.

'Is she here? She didn't even seen my messages again'

She's getting impatient and just punched in the code of Taeyeon's apartment that she and Taeyeon only knows. Silently stepped inside Taeyeon's apartment, she frozed for a moment, Taeyeon's living room was a chaos. Her two luggages was opened, other clothes were folded but others were scattered everywhere. Her phone was just on the glass table with a laptop showing some blueprints and an empty cupnoodles that she didn't have time to throw it to the bin. 'Oh my Taetae, what is happening here?!'. Tiffany suddenly feel anxious, she quickly walked towards Taeyeon's room.

"Tae?" She whispered, holding the door handle carefully, she thought that it was locked, she opened it slowly. She sighed deeply and felt that she lost all of her strength cause there she is, on the bed, like a warrior lost in a battle, arms spread wide open as well as her beautiful hair. Taeyeon on her black skinny jeans and just on her white long sleeve but was folded messily on her both arms, the three buttons are opened that her aesthetic chest can be clearly seen as well as her lower flat abdomen with distinct bare abs displayed on Tiffany's very sinful eyes, starting to  imagine that she was touching it with her bare hands. However, she throwed that thought away, shaking her head. Slowly she moved to Taeyeon's side and kneeled.

'This is temptedly insane, her jawline urgh' Tiffany bites her lower lip, she stared at Taeyeon's face.

'My cute, handsome and beautiful Taetae. You looked so very exhausted'. She pouted.

"Tae?" She whispered a little bit loud. Then, she cupped Taeyeon's face with her both hands, caressing it with her thumb.

"TaeTae?" She sweetly called a little bit, that causes Taeyeon to flinched.

"Hmmmm Pany-ahhhh??" She murmured a little. Taeyeon slowly opened her both eyes. 'Cute'

"Tae you should've change your clothes before going to sleep."

"Hmm" She replied sleepily and just closed her eyes again. Taeyeon feel so relaxed when Tiffany caressed her both cheeks.

"Tae please get up and change your clothes first then you can go back to sleep orrr let me just change you?" She suggested.

Taeyeon slowly hold both Tiffany's hand that was on Taeyeon's cheeks that causes Tiffany to blushed hard. Then she move it down to Tiffany's both wrists. She slowly opened her eyes and met Tiffany's eyes. Intimate is the word that describes their current position, Tiffany is on the verge of exploding and kiss the hell out of Taeyeon if this torture continues.

"Tae" Tiffany sweetly whispered looking back and forth on Taeyeon's mesmerizing eyes and lips, they're drawing closer to each other.

However, Taeyeon slowly dropped Tiffany's both arms and suddenly seated up and raised her own both arms upward.

"Okay, ed my blouse first" Taeyeon demandingly ordered Tiffany. Tiffany with a flustered look just eyed her, she quickly stands up and walked out of Taeyeon's room.

"Pany-ahh!" She shoutedly called Tiffany. "What's with her? she suggested that she'll changed me, mm she smelled nice today, I think she's going out with someone today?" She just talked to herself and stands up going to the bathroom.