Chapter 32 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

Taeyeon woke up in her bed feeling tired she still in her trouser and white long sleeves crumpled while her hair spread out on her comfy bed. She just opened her eyes and just watch the ceiling with a blank face. She overworked herself again and it's kind like of dejavu everyday. She spread out her right hand and try to look for something, her phone. She looked at the time and didn't expected it was already 7pm, as far as she knows she got home 7am in the morning due to her reports. She sighed, she she looked again at her phone blankly and get something at her trouser's pocket and she looked at it blankly, it was the wedding invitation. She looked back at her phone and opened her gallery she punched her pass code on a hidden pic and she stared at the pic, it was a highschool Tiffany writing on her notes while tucking her hair. Taeyeon snapped that pic secretly that time while faking sleep in the class. The only pic she didn't deleted and the only thing she had about the girl she treasured the most. Maybe Tiffany or other people thought that she never mind about the wedding but she tried her hardest to have the most pokerface to present in the crowd. Her father already taught her that expression since she was a kid. When she knows about the invitation, she shouted inside her heart that she only hears how loud her shout is, she's always hurting. She touched the screen and trace Tiffany's face with her fingers. She always be beautiful in her eyes inside and out. Whatever happens she'll gave all her life to protect this person even if she'll have no one in her life. Suddenly her phone beeps, a message popped out. 

 

"Tae? Still sleeping? It's Tiffany's big day tomorrow. Are you ready?" - Sica

 

Taeyeon thought for a while, she throws her phone and touched her temple. She wants to drink, but she doesn't want to attend a wedding with her face looks dumb and not presentable. Her phone beeps again.

 

"Ms. Kim you really need to see this. I'm at the HQ right now." - Mr. Choi

 

=================÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

 

Taeyeon at Mr. Choi are now looking at a cctv monitor. Mr. Choi looked at her and studied her reaction. He still can't believe what he discovered late. Their enemies are professionals on technologies except with this one simple footage.

 

"Mr. Choi, I want to meet him tomorrow and I want you to be ready with my signal." Taeyeon said slowly bat angrily.

 

"Miss Taeyeon, it's really dangerous. You should not meet him alone."

 

"No, it's fine Mr. Choi. I want all my answers."

 

 "But Ms. Taeyeon it's Tiffan-"

 

"Mr. Choi that's only my command right now. Please give me this moment. I want to know the truth." Taeyeon looked at him with determination. Mr. Choi just closed his eyes and sighed.

 

"Promise me Ms. Taeyeon....call us immediately"

 

"Yes I will Mr. Choi" Taeyeon sat and holds her head. It's really unexpected.

 

≠======================================

 

Tiffany looked at herself in the mirror and just blankly spaced out. She doesn't know what to feel right now, as if she can feel all emotions that she doesn't want to feel. She wants to talk to someone, family, friends, Nickhun or maybe her for the last time. When she delivered the invitation, time with Taeyeon was too short. As if she wants to talk to her more about anything, everything. Tiffany just sighed and seated back at her bed and checked her phone sometime. She felt so alone right now. Sooyoung is still too busy on her restaurant, preparing for the foods for the wedding. While Yuri, still have a meeting on her new client. Hyoyeon was still out of the country with her dance tour but tries to go home this night in preparation for her wedding. Nichkhun? Well he's busy with his own business and still didn't contacted her, maybe his busy too for tomorrow. Suddenly a knock cut off Tiffany's trance.

 

"Tiff? Are you still there? You didn't eat dinner today." Her Mom asked her worriedly.

 

Tiffany forgot that she's been in her room for several hours now just thinking and reminiscing the past. Sadly, she should not thought of that when she have a big day tomorrow. 

 

"Yes Mom still here. It's open Mom" Tiffany decided that she willl just talk to her Mom maybe all the overwhelming emotions she felt may vanished.

 

"Hi sweetie, you okay?" Her Mom looked at her. Slowly walked to her side and hug her arms.

 

"I'm fine Mom" Tiffany caress her Mom's arms.

 

"Do you wanna talk about something? Or anything? I really felt that you kind of unusual today. Maybe you're just nervous for tomorrow?" 

 

"I really don't know what to feel Mom. I feel excited then later on I feel so lonely. Why Mom? Why am I feeling like this?" Tiffany hugged herself and looked at her mother for any answers. Her mother just smiled genuinely.

 

"You know princess. I also felt that the day before our wedding. Tiff it's not finding the right person but it's all about learning to love the person you found, the person you want to spend the rest of your life with." Her Mom holds her hand. "...You should know what you feel in your heart about Nick" 

 

"Should I also involve my mind?" Tiffany ask hesitantly.

 

"Yes Sweetie...." 

 

========================================