Chapter 31 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

After the Jung's mother and father of the company was gone Jessica manage the Jung's company and her sister Krystal still outside the country recovering about the incident. Despite the sad incident, Taeyeon never leaves on Jessica's side eventhough Jessica lately full herself with alcohol. 

 

"Sica you should stop now, you still have another meeting tomorrow" Taeyeon holds Jessica's arms when she attempted to pour her glass again.

 

"Hmmm last one Taeee" Jessica replied in slurred manner.

 

"No, enough with the last one" Taeyeon got the glass as well as the bottle far away from Jessica.

 

"Taeeeyahhh" Jessica whined and just gave up and lay herself at Taeyeon's couch.

 

"I miss my Mom" She whispered "....and Daddy..." She slowly cried again "....Despite they're always strict and mad at us I really love them...I miss my Mom and Dad...." Jessica snuggled herself while crying. While Taeyeon comes back looking at her. She slowly walked to Jessica and kneeled at the side of the couch.

 

"I've felt already what you've been through..." Taeyeon whispered "....and I'm really sorry you experienced it too.." Taeyeon slowly caress Jessica's hair. 

 

'If only I never involved you with my life your Mom and Dad will be still here. I'm really sorry...' Taeyeon silently cried while Jessica fell asleep with her touch. Suddenly, Jessica's phone ringed, Taeyeon tried to look for it and found it on her small bag. It was Yuri's name on the screen.

 

"Hello?" Taeyeon talked first.

 

"Oh thank God you an....wait....Who's this?" Yuri stopped for a second.

 

"Taeyeon..."

 

"Oh..she's there again with you..."

 

"Yeah..." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Did you know that for all off my hundred calls, this is the first call that was answered after the lost of her parents?" Yuri asked Taeyeon.

 

"I didn't know actually....I thought the two of you already talked....and it seems she really isolated herself as of now"

 

"........" 

 

"Yuri I'm just gonna inform her and talk to her why she didn't answer all of your calls"

 

"Hm sure but also just give her some time to recover...I really thought she forgot me already..."

 

"No, maybe she's just busy and trying to recover...Just gonna ask her to call you again"

 

"Okay thanks.."

 

"Welcome.."

 

"Thank you really for being there for her..."

 

"Hm since I was kid I will always be there...

 

After the call ended Jessica woke up groggily in the couch trying to locate Taeyeon.

 

"Taeee??"

 

"Hm?? I'm here at your side Sica.."

 

Jessica spread out her arms and touch Taeyeon's left cheek. She pinched it and touch it pointly with her fingers then she caress it again.

 

"Hey, you alright?" Taeyeon asked confusedly. While she also touched Jessica's hand that touching her cheeks.

 

"Thank Youuu..." Jessica smiled softly while looking at her. She suddenly lowered her head towards Taeyeon's face and kissed Taeyeon's lips without hesitation. Taeyeon can't even move fast to avoid the direct kiss. Jessica tries to open Taeyeon's mouth so she can explore it more, but Taeyeon tried to detached herself and sitting on the floor was really a bad idea. Suddenly, Jessica climbed out of the couch and seated directly at Taeyeon's lap while embracing Taeyeon's neck with both of her arms. However, Taeyeon tried to push her away but she felt that it feels too good to taste Jessica's lips maybe it's because of the drink. She just gave up and she kissed her back fervently while her hands is on Jessica's waist trying to crawl inside Jessica's shirt.

 

"Sica-ahh...."

======================================

 

"Good Morning Tiff!" Mr. Hwang happily greeted his daughter in her office.

 

Tiffany who's busy with her tablet was surprised. She thought her dad was going to the other country but it seems it was cancelled.

 

"I thought you're out of the country now?"

 

" Uh uh I was stopped with a very good news.." Mr. Hwang seated and happily faced her daughter. "...So? Is it true that the marriage will continue?" He whispered happily.

 

"Ohh so it's just because of that you cancelled your flight??" Tiffany was too confused.

 

"Yes Darling, I want it to celebrate with the Horvejkuls'.. You know we're going to the anticipated future" Mr. Hwang exaggeratedly explained.

 

"Dad it's really okay that we will celebrate it after you come back" 

 

"No, that can wait darling. Tonight, please be ready I already book in your favorite restaurant" Mr. Hwang stands and waited for her reply.

 

"Oh Dad, Thank you so much.." Tiffany smiled and hugged her Dad.

 

After Mr. Hwang comes out of her office, Tiffany spaced out for a while. 'It's really been a big decision for me to continue this marriage. I've been wasting my time waiting for you maybe because we really are not meant to be since I met you. You've been a great lesson for me. It's you who introduced me what is love but it's also you who taught me what really is true love. Hopefully, this will be my last decision of choosing the one.' Tiffany cried and hug herself.

=======================================

 

After a month passed, Taeyeon goes back to her work again and still trying to find their enemy. Despite the incident happened a month ago she still successfully forced to open another branch in the country. She was popular again on the internet and news after another succesful opening of another K-Tech big branch. While she was checking her papers someone knocked at her door.

 

"Come in...."

 

The door opens and there she saw her again. It's been a while that they saw each other. Tiffany gracefully walked inside of her office with a blooming face and elegant skirt dress. Taeyeon was still mesmerized with Tiffany's beauty. She never really changed. Taeyeon smiled a little.

 

"Good Morning Ms. Hwang...."

 

"Good Morning Ms. Kim" Taeyeon gestured to have a seat.

 

"So what's up? Is it about the report that Mr. Hwang forwarded?" Taeyeon asked directly.

 

"Uhm no, not really...."Tiffany grab something like a paper on her bag then gave it to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon received it while reading it carefully. Tiffany looked at her and waited for her reaction.

 

"Congrats Ms. Hwang or should I say soon to be Mrs. Horvejkul..." Taeyeon joked.

 

"Hmm thanks Ms. Kim. Dad really wants to personally deliver that invitation to you but he has an emergency meeting in the company...so yeah..I just delivered it personally with myself.." Tiffany shyly explained it to Taeyeon then she looked away. She still can't look her in the eyes. Those eyes really was the first reason why she fall in love with her.

 

"Thank you...." Taeyeon sincerely looked at her. Tiffany was confused why she paused, so she looked back at her to know why, but Taeyeon was already standing in front of her. "....Tiffany. I'm really thankful that you and the Hwang family thought of me to be invited on your big day. I really want to see you walk in the aisle and witnessed the big event in your life with your the one." 

 

Tiffany just looked at her. She really doesn't know what she feels right now. As far as she knows, Taeyeon knows that she liked her.

 

"Hey? You alright? " Taeyeon waved her hand at Tiffany's face that somehow spaced out again.

 

"Uhm yeah sorry.....Taeyeon" She stands and suddenly hugged her tight. Taeyeon was surprised, she just hugged her back gently.

 

"Are you sure you're alright?" Taeyeon whispered.

 

"Just want to hug you. I really miss you....the old you.." Tiffany whispered back and buried her face more on Taeyeon's neck.

 

"Hmm it's all in the past now Tiffany...but I'm still the Taeyeon you know since we met.."

 

"I know..." Tiffany replied. 'You always still warms my heart despite I'm letting you go'

 

"Don't worry I'm really gonna be there..I promised"

 

"Please don't promise again...."

 

"Hm sorry ...but I'm really gonna be there..I really still want to see you from Hwang to Horvejkul..."

 

"Just please be there...." Tiffany let go of the hug and holds her hand.

 

"I will Tiffany" Taeyeon smiled sincerely while looking at her warmly.

 

========================================