Chapter 10 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"So, Taeyeon will not go to the prom?" Jessica sip her choco fudge shake.

"She can't, it's the opening of their new building in Busan" Tiffany pouted at the front of Jessica

"Aw that's sad, so? who's your partner? Are you just going to be alone? that's no fun"

Tiffany sighed "I accepted Nick's invitation" that makes Jessica choked on her drink.

"What?! that's boring Tiff"

"Being alone is more boring..How about you?"

"I convinced the shy Yuri" Jessica smirked.

"Urgh lucky you. If I'm not just a coward."

"Hmm Taeyeon was so busy these days. She didn't even have time to have a coffee with me. I miss her"

Tiffany's face suddenly changed to a jealous mad evil scary one.

"Tell me. Do both of you always went out behind my back?"

"Hey, hey, relax Fany-ah. I'm just teasing you. Hahaha just look at your face"

"Urgh you better tell me honestly"

"Fine, I'm eyeing someone not your midget. So relax. I just went out with her when it's all about the company."

"Hm I trust your word " Tiffany squinted her eyes.

"Fany-ah, you should do something if you want your Taeyeon seened you as a lover, cause I think that midget is still bestfriend zoning you" 

"That's what I'm scared of, I think she just seen me as an important bestfriend in her life. But if that happens, I'm just good with it at least I still have her, the important bestfriend that being there on her side all the time"

"Hm but I can't really read the midgets mind when it comes to you. She's confusing. You better make a move. Like...kiss her" Jessica teasingly smiled.

"Jessi!! Urgh I'm not brave to do that" Tiffany hides her face with her both hands, feeling embarassed and suddenly imagining a kissing scenario with Taeyeon. 'Kyahhh'

"Hey, hey, why are you being coward? when it's been years you've been bestfriends"

"Bestfriends, but it's hard when you have feelings for her. You know"

"Aiish, come on. Let's impress Taeyeon with your dress"

"Jessii!!"

==============

Taeyeon is currently sitting at her father's office in Busan while checking some documents. Suddenly the door opens. 

"Taeyeon"

"Good Morning Sir"

Mr. Kim stands opposite to Taeyeon's desk.

"I already processed some of your documents to States."

"Thank you Sir"

"You've been working hard these days. K-Tech World will have a great opening and I guess it will be very successful...it's because of you. Well done Taeyeon."

Taeyeon felt warm when her father compliments here with that tasks that she'd done. It feels great for her. She smiled sincerly.

"Thank you Father"

Mr. Kim just nod.

"By the way, I'm here to just deliver some important papers for you to sign." Mr Kim put the foldered paper on Taeyeon's desk.

"Oh okay"

"Taeyeon"

Mr. Kim suddenly looked at her eyes.

"You'll be leaving Seoul after your graduation and I want you to cut any connections here"

"What? Why?"

"I want you to be new when you came back here, forget all the people that changes your mind"

"Father, I can't do that. They're too important to forget them."

"Taeyeon, they'll be in great danger if you still have connection with them. It's better to stay away and lay low."

"But Father..." Taeyeon is on the verge of crying. She can't do anything until that person was still there possibly trying to endanger all of them.
"...Okay I will Sir" 

"Good" Mr Kim just nod again and leave the office.

Taeyeon is still standing and still can't get over of what her father ask again. She looked at her back watching the calm ocean. 'Mom, wish you were here and bro. It's unfair, maybe I should just end...'
Her phone suddenly beeped interrupting her thoughts. 'Pink Fany'

"Hello Fany"

"Tae take a break and eat something there"

"Yes I will, you should too. Are you still at the mall?"

"No, I'm at Jessi's apartment."

Taeyeon sighed deeply.

"Hm okay, please be careful and stay safe"

"Are you okay Tae?"

"Yes! yes I'm fine. Just trying to think what to eat"

"Uhm okay. Be good"

"I will mushroom. Bye"

"Bye Taetae"

'Hm Tiffany..' Taeyeon watched again the ocean and thinking about something.

==============
Prom Night

"Tell me, is it good?" Tiffany gracefully posed and  asked Taeyeon while having there video call. Tiffany is now wearing her red dress matched with her curly hair and smokey makeup , looking elegant and beautiful.

"Wow! You looked great princess" Taeyeon smiled widely.

Tiffany shyly hold her dress and blushed "Thanks Taetae, you should really be here later"

"Yes I will, when I'm done here early."

Suddenly, someone's knocking her door twice.

"Ms. Tiffany, Mr. Nickhun is already waiting for you outside."

"Okay Nanny, I'll be there in a couple of seconds."

"Tae, I'm gonna go now"

"Okay, have fun mushroom, make sure to stay away from drunk people"

"Geez Taetae, don't worry I'm with the gang"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

Tiffany opened the door and looked at Nickhun with his blue tuxedo eye smiling at her.

"Good Evening Tiff, you looked gorgeous" 

"Hi Nick, you too" Tiffany just smiled a little

Mr. Hwang suddenly pop out of nowhere.

"Wow, this is a great progress. You both are perfect."

Tiffany just rolled her eyes at her father's comment.

"Thank's Mr Hwang"

Nickhun presented his right hand, signaling Tiffany to held his hand. Tiffany just followed Nickhun and held his arms so that this night will end fast.

"Dad, we'll gonna go now. Bye"

"Okay, take care of my Princess, Nick"

"Yes I will Mr Hwang"

When the couple already drove off. Mr. Hwang was still outside watching the night.

"They looked cute, but I don't think Tiffany was happy about that" Mrs. Hwang suddenly held her husbands right arm.

"I know, she have to, Nikchun is a great man" 

"Hae, you're hiding something from me"

"Darling, no I don't"

"Hae, we all know who's Tiffany's looking up to"

"Rachel please. I'm just gonna said this once. I just want to protect our daughter eventhough her happiness will be lost. She can find it again to someone, if she will just learn to love"

"Okay I'll respect you, but I'm just gonna say this once too. Don't hide a secret from me. I know you really like Taeyeon for our daughter.... Something or someone changed your mind." Mrs. Hwang sternly looked at her husband.

Mr. Hwang contemplating on what to say right now. He's challenged right now with his own wife.
He closed his eyes and deeply sighed.

"It's all about the Kim's, someone send them again the second message. Heechul was stressed again and pushing Taeyeon to her best. The culprit will show again when Taeyeon will takes the CEO position. So, Heechul planned to send her to States."

Mrs. Hwang was shoked and she tightened her hold on his arms.

"Oh no, that's really terrible"

"Yes, that's why I want Tiffany to stay away from the Kim's for now or ever"

Mrs. Hwang just shake her head and closed her eyes. "Tiffany didn't know these?"

"No, I just told her that our company is in trouble and it's better to merge with the Buck's Clothing Line"

"That's a very terrible idea Hae" Mrs. Hwang glared at him. 

"Well it's a great opportunity Darling but it's better to have Tiffany forget Taeyeon for the next years. I know it's hard. It pains me when Taeyeon and Heechul were the only one facing this big problem. I really hope that I can help but I don't want our family to be in danger."

" Hae are you thinking straightly?" Mrs. Hwang let go of Mr. Hwangs arm forcefully. " Cause you're not, you're being too coward right now. Heechul is your bestfriend for a couple of years Hae. Think about it twice or many times!"

"Rachel please, yes I am a coward.." He hold her both hands "..but Heechul already stopping me. I trust him as of now but when everything is going worst.." He looked at her eyes. "...I'm gonna step up babe, I promise that. I don't want to lose both of them too and especially our family"

"Thank goodness you still have your brain"

"Rachel!"

"What about the marriage that you talk about?"

"Uhm that, I really think Tiffany is better with Nickhun. I can see that he's willing to do all for her and I don't think Taeyeon seen our daughter differently."

"Hae all I can say is just we should wait for Tiffany's decision"

"Yes I know, sorry, I'll respect our daughters decision" 

He looked at her and just intertwined his hands on her.

========≠=========

"Will you dance with me?" Nickhun presented his right hand to Tiffany.

Nickhun suddenly pop out again on their table just like a dejavu. Tiffany eyed her gang as if asking permission from them but she thinks that they just glaring at Nickhun not even watching her. 'Urgh they're not helping'

"Uhmm okay.." Tiffany stands then holds Nick's hand.

As they dance at the center..Nickhun holds her waist close while Tiffany put her arms on Nick's broad shoulder.

"Tiffany" Nickhun sincerely looked at her.

It makes Tiffany shy how intense Nickhun staring at her right now. She blushed a little.

"Yes?" Then she divert her eyes somewhere.

"You really looked great today"

"Thanks"

"Look at me Tiffany"

Tiffany then looked back at Nickhun's eyes. She felt suffocated. She felt that Nickhun is stealing something a little bit part of her heart. He's too sincere and gentleman right now.

==============

Taeyeon parked her car at the school's parking lot. She was just with her black shirt and ripped jeans with a black cap. She just wants to check her gang and Tiffany. Slowly sneaking inside the big hall she find location of her gang's table. Then, when she found them she just plans to watch them at the corner and lean her back at the wall while drinking her tequila. People can't recognize her because of her cap, so she just watch everything and try to locate Tiffany. Then, she found her dancing with Nickhun. She watched how Nickhun hold Tiffany closer by her waist and their nose are already touching. Nickhun suddenly moves closer but he aims upward kissing Tiffany's forehead and Tiffany just closed her eyes.

'Tsk lucky'