[YoonFany] You're gonna miss me when I'm gone~

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A plane from California finally landed at South Korea. An eye-smiling girl was walking making her way out of the airport. It was 7 years since she left the country she missed everything about the place. On her way out she was greeted by her bestfriend Taeyeon who was happily married to Sunny.

“Miyoung-ah, it’s been a while!” Taeyeon happily greeted Miyoung also known as Tiffany. He hugged her and she hugged him back.

“Yah~ I missed everything here, wait is she your wife, Sunny?” Tiffany looked at Sunny which Taeyeon happily introduced to her. One word is enough to describe what she felt inside “envious”. If only she did not make stupid decisions and left a certain doe-eyed guy, she should be married by now while having those cute feet running around their love nest.

FLASHBACK

“Yoong, what happened to us now?” Tiffany asked her boyfriend, they were eating at their favorite ice cream parlor.

“What do you mean MY?” Yoong asked, he was totally confused and worried at the same time it’s very odd for Tiffany to not call him with endearment. He managed to be calmed in front of his girlfriend but deep inside his brain and heart were having war.

“This. You’re always out of reach, you’re always out. I’m lucky I got you out with me today, but I’m afraid for tomorrow and for the future, what if you and me get tired of this, we’ll end up hurting each other deeper and I don’t want that to happen.  So, tell me now. Are you still going to fight for this relationship? Because I’m so tired of it.” Tiffany replied with serious tone and her tears were starting to fall.

“If that’s what you want, then I’ll to set you free. It’s so unfair for us if only one will do the part to save this relationship. Always remember this Fany-ah, I will always love you no matter what happen.” Yoong stood up and left Tiffany without waiting for the latter’s reply. Tears were running down on his cheeks. He cannot do anything because the love of his life was tired of their relationship.

“I guess, it won’t be hard for me to say goodbye now, I hope you’ll find someone who can make you feel the luckiest girl in the world Fany-ah” Yoong mumbled on his way outside the parlor.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Taeyeon and Sunny dropped Tiffany to her own unit. They cannot accompany her for the longest time as they want becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter