Switch-4

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was filled with silence for a moment Yoona was gritting her teeth still rubbing her swollen cheeks due to the sting she felt after the slapped given by her oh-so-good father.

“Is that what I get after raising you and your sister?” Mr. Im angrily said raising his voice.

“Raising me? As I remember, you never raised us like how other fathers do. You know Appa, when I’m still a kid I always praised you in front of my classmates because my father is a General but damn! I was totally regretting I’ve ever praised you. You were the worst father I’ve ever met. You were seeing other woman behind Umma’s back. You never search for her when she left us because your attention was on your bimbo. What rights do you have to call me a disgrace to this family when in the first place you are the disgrace here?” Yoona felt her tears rolled down on her cheeks but she didn’t bother to wipe it. Her eyes were looking intensely at him.

 “Who told you about that nonsense?” Mr. Im asked while pointing his finger at her.

“No one. I saw it with my own eyes Sir! Oh no, I mean Appa!” She mocked at him while she finally wiped her tears bitterly.

“It’s not true. You were just wrong with your assumptions.” He tried to deny the fact his daughter stated.

“Of course it’s true. You were caught by Umma and you’re still trying to deny it? Don’t worry Appa, Unnie will never know about this so you still have her respect. I will keep this as a secret so your business that you put up after getting your retirement being the ex-General in military will not be affected if ever it will cause distrust from your partner.” Yoona stated before she stepped towards the door not wanting to hear his reactions.

“Yoona! Come back here. I’m not done yet.” Mr. Im called out before Yoona could leave the room.

“There’s nothing else to talk about Appa. I still consider you as my father but you don’t have the rights to dictate my life anymore.” She came to a halt and turned to face him. “Good night.” Then she bowed and finally left the room leaving him dumbfounded.

-----

 Meanwhile at YoonFany’s room, Seohyun was looking worriedly at Tiffany who’s pacing back and forth. The latter was biting her nails in the process showing how tense she was. Not long after, they heard the door clicked and they divert their attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter