My first, My last~8

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a chaos happening inside the airport. People were crying and some of them lost consciousness due to the news spread over the social media.

 ->Plane going to Korea crashed, all passengers went missing.

 A couple was currently watching news on the television when the news caught their eyes especially the middle-aged man. He turned to his wife and asked. “Honey I’m not hallucinating right? I’m not seeing Yoong’s name on the list of passengers inside the plane, right?” Her wife was not responding yet. “Tell me it’s not true.”

“Tiffany… Jessie…” She mumbled which was heard by his husband. She was still glued on her seat she was frozen upon watching the horrible news.

“Why? What’s wrong honey?” He asked concern over his wife was visible on his face.

“Where’s our daughter?” Instead of answering her husband she was reminded by her daughter. “Don’t let her see the news please.” She pleaded at him she was worried of what might happen to their daughter if she ever finds out the news.

“Okay honey, calm down. I’ll check on her.” Sebastian stood up and went inside his daughter’s room. It’s was too late for him, his daughter was helplessly crying on her bed.

“Dad, he was just missing right? It doesn’t mean he’s dead already right?” Tiffany asked weakly.

“Of course sweetheart, have faith on him. He’s not dead.” He hugged her for comfort. That’s the only thing he could do as of the moment.

“We have to find him dad. I love him so much. Please find her dad.” Tiffany said and cried once again.

--------

A man was walking on an abandon building. He was greeted with bunch of men around the place.

“Change of plan boys. The boss wants the son now.” He informed them and everyone was trying to register the new information.

“Now move your up and find him immediately.” He added with authority on his voice. All of them stood up and ready to leave and start their mission.

------

The company was also in chaos the CEO has been shouting while crying inside her office. Everybody’s crowding outside her office. It’s a good thing Chanyeol came in short after.

“Channie… Your brother…” Jessica said weakly before she lost her consciousness. Chanyeol hurriedly went to her side and picked her up in bridal style. He sent her to the hospital. She was not eating foods or drinking any liquids causing her to feel weak.

“Baby, you have to be strong for your mother.” Seohyun rubbed her fiancée’s back who’s totally stressed out to the turn of events.

“I know baby. It’s just that I know what would she feel after she woke up and found out there’s still no lead about Yoong, she would be crying again.” Chanyeol sighed while caressing his mother’s hand.

“Among us two, he was really close to her. He was always right beside her in times of her sorrow. It was really easy for him to make her open up with what she felt or what’s bothering her. I understand, though sometimes I felt like I was left alone but I know they just don’t want me to see her in pain and worry for her that’s the least thing they want to happen. Back when we were young, if ever I mention things or people related to Appa, Umma would always zoned out so Yoong would always change the topic. He was totally the opposite before from now, before he was so matured and act like my father now, he acted like our little kid. I was always annoyed at him when he does the act but as time goes I finally realized that what he’s been doing was just to make us happy. But in an annoying way.” Chanyeol shared his thought and cried when he can’t take it anymore.

“It’s okay baby. Have faith on Him.” Seohyun cupped his face and wiped his tears. Unknown to them Jessica heard what Chanyeol shared and she cried again, silently.

--------

A man was running towards the hospital. He went straight to the private room where the patient his serving situated. There, a man was sleeping silently he was taking his nap as per advice by his doctor. There was also a lady sitting on the couch while reading the magazine.

“Noona, they found him. He was in critical condition though.” He informed the lady instead of his boss since the latter was sleeping.

“Gosh. Is he now in Korea?”

“Yes. We moved him here. The boss can see him after he woke up from his nap.”

“Good job Hae. Can I also see him?”

“Of course.” The man led the way to where the man they’re searching for was located. The said man was inside the ICU. She gasped when she saw the man with lots of tubes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter