My first, My last~6

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong was standing, waiting impatiently to his partner at his car’s side. He will always look at his watch to check the time every after five second. Suddenly, his phone vibrated indicating he got a message.

 

From Tiffannoying:

            I’m already at the gate. Get your out here.

 

“Tsk. And here I am waiting for here. This girl.” He did not bothered to reply anymore then entered his car and drove up to the gate. There he saw her standing he lowered the car’s window on his side.

“What took you so long? I’ve been waiting here for a long time.” Tiffany said while Yoong gritted his teeth to stop himself from bursting unnecessary words towards her.

“Just get in already or I’ll leave you here.” He said and closed the window. Tiffany went to the passenger’s seat. The ride was pretty awkward for the two.

“Hey, I know we didn’t have a good meeting but can we forget about it and start this with a good one?” Tiffany asked, Yoong glanced at her and he can see sincerity on her eyes so he gave in and nodded.

“So, what should I call you from now on?” She asked happily.

“That depends on you, my family called me Yoong or Yoongie.” He smiled charmingly.

“How about your close friends? What do they called you?”

“I don’t have any close friends ever since we moved here. I’m too busy to mingle with other people.” He stated a matter of fact. Yes, he may have friends they assumed they were but Yoong don’t classify them as close friends since they don’t really know everything about him. They just knew basic information like where he live, his age, sibling, etc.

“Eh? You’re weird.” She shook her head in disbelief while Yoong did not utter anything until they arrived at the company. Tiffany was awed at how big was the company she did not expect it to be that big. She saw a lot of big companies back in Korea but all of it were nothing compared to how big is the company their currently standing. Yoong led the way towards the lift while Tiffany followed gaze was all over the place.

Once they were out from the lift, Yoong again led the way towards the secretary’s office. “Is the CEO around?” Yoong asked.

“Yes. Mr. Kwon, you can knock on her door.” The secretary replied then Yoong mouthed ‘thanks’ while Tiffany was wearing a weird look to the two. Yoong knocked the door and opened once he heard a faint voice coming inside the room saying it was not lock he can open and come in.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Kwon.”  Yoong greeted playfully at Jessica who was busy on her laptop. She cringed at the mention of ‘Mrs. Kwon’ she turned to the culprit and glared playfully at him.

“What brought you here Mr. Kwon and I see you’ve got company?” She asked and eyed Tiffany from head to toe who lowered her gazed and then she smiled teasingly to her son.

“Drop it Umma. We’re here for the thesis, remembered what I’ve said last night?” Yoong rolled his eyes. Tiffany narrowed her eyes upon hearing what did Yoong just called the CEO.

“Ahh. And you must be his partner?” Jessica asked raising her brows looking at Tiffany.

“Yes ma’am. I’m Tiffany Hwang.” Tiffany introduced herself and bowed.

“Omo! You are now the Tiffany? My goodness, you are Michelle’s daughter?” Jessica widened her eyes.

“Aunt Mich? Your bestfriend Umma?” Yoong asked and Jessica nodded not leaving her gaze at Tiffany.

“Such fate. You don’t remember me aren’t you? I’m your godmother Fany-ah.” Jessica said eyes sparkled.

“As in? Oh my gosh! So, you are my godmother? As in the CEO of Blanc & Eclare?!” Tiffany exclaimed in disbelief.

“That you heard to be an ice princess. Yes, she IS her.” Yoong added causing Jessica to pinch his side.

“What do you mean by an ice princess Mr. Kwon?” Jessica crossed her arms looking at him.

“Nothing, never mind. So, where do we start Tiff?” Yoong replied and then changed the topic. He looked at Tiffany waiting for her response the latter looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter