Switch-2

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A middle-aged man was impatiently waiting inside the car. It was the day of their flight going to Brazil yet he can’t still see any of the ladies.

“Hurry up girls. I did not raise you up to be slowpokes.” He shouted when he can finally see the ladies the latter fasten their walk and got inside the car immediately.

“Later when we arrive at the airport, I cannot accompany you to the hotel we’re staying. I have to visit a place first. I have men to pick you up. Don’t do something stupid again especially you Tiffany. Don’t try to sneak out and tag your sister with you again.” He strictly said so Tiffany nodded her head obediently but not her sister, her dearest menace.

 “But Sir, can we at least tour around the place. It would be so boring doing nothing inside the hotel. We can bring some of your men with us. We’ll not do stupid. Please, just this once Sir.” The younger lady pleaded. The middle-aged man contemplated for a minute before he sighed.

“Alright. Just this once.” He finally agreed yet his voice still sounded like he was just forcing himself to agree. The younger lady smiled secretly.

-----

The ladies finally landed their feet on the entrance of the hotel their father booked for them to stay. Yet a certain eye-smiling couldn’t comprehend still the scene before her earlier.

“How come Appa agreed when you pleaded Yoong?” She asked her sibling whose eyes were admiring the place.

“It’s the secret of my charm Unnie.” Yoona replied proudly then her excitement got in her so she proceeds inside the hotel leaving her sister.

“I still find it weird though.” Tiffany mumbled before she followed her hyper sister following behind her were their father’s men.

The two shared the room since they can’t sleep without each other. Tiffany showered first then Yoona’s next. After stepping out of the bathroom clad with simple white shirt and a short she laid on the bed while waiting for her sister to finish her business inside the bathroom. Tiffany was too focus on her phone that she didn’t notice that her devil sister finally came out from the bathroom only wrapped with towel around her body.

Wearing that evil smirk, she slowly crawled on the bed. “Unnie~” Yoona called her sister seductively only then the latter realized she was out of the bathroom.

“Y-Yoona w-what are you doing?” Tiffany asked stuttering when Yoona was dangerously leaning down until their faces were inches apart. She was trapped between Yoona and the bed frozen on her spot. Yoona captured her lips for a quick peck and then laid down beside Tiffany still her body only wrapped with the towel.

“Im Yoona! I hate you! I hate you! You stole my first kiss!” Tiffany whined like a little girl who just lost her candy. She was kicking the blanket and slapping her sister’s shoulder in anger.

“Hahaha! Unnie, it’s a tie I stole yours and you’ve got mine. Besides it’s not counted were family.” Yoona won’t budge and just laughed at her obviously unhappy sister.

“Still! I should have given it to the person whom I’ll marry.” Tiffany can’t still move on with what happen.

“You’re so conservative. I just want to try how it feels to kiss or seduce a girl.” Yoona exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter