Switch-25

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                     

 

It was Saturday morning when Jessica received a text message coming from the B&E Company saying that they wanted to try Jessica’s skills. And Jessica, being the typical Jessica who’s always on the go when she’s bored or has nothing else to do other than thinking all day about the certain ice princess, agreed.

 

She was greeted by the staffs of the said company and led her to where the photo shoot was going to be held. She was smiling every time she passed at a group of workers.

 

“So, Jessica-ssi… is this your first time doing photo shoot?” The tanned lady who accompanied her towards the venue asked. The lady appeared to be so friendly on Jessica’s eyes.

 

“Uhm… actually, yes.” Jessica shyly replied. The tanned lady chuckled at her antics.

 

‘The way she chuckle is so familiar’ Jessica thought. She stared at the tanned lady’s face for awhile.

 

“Is there something on my face Jessica-ssi?” The tanned lady asked when she caught Jessica staring at her.

 

“No-no… I’m sorry about that Yuri-ssi.” Jessica lowered her head in embarrassment.

 

“Aigoo… Come on now Jessica-ssi. Hyoyeon can be so impatient sometimes.” Yuri shook her head before she made her way to approach the photographer.

 

 

>>>>>>>>

 

After a lot of persuading coming from the doe-eyed ice princess; Zhoumi finally agreed to give the address of the company where his girlfriend working at. After that day of revelation, Yuri resigned from her work at her father’s company as his secretary and work for the other company instead.  As Yuri instructed firmly, Zhoumi did not reveal where she was and where does she work at to anyone. Not until Yoona came to him one day and was persistent to know Yuri’s location.

 

‘Fine. But be sure that after you talk with her she won’t come to my apartment crying once again.’ Was his words before he spilled the information.

 

Yoona was taking her steps nervously towards the room where the attendant said it was Yuri’s office. Isn’t it funny and pity at the same time when back at the Im’s Company whose own by her father, she was only a secretary while in the company she’s currently working at she’s the production manager.

 

Yoona sighed deeply before she knocked then seconds later she heard someone opened the door. The person was stunned at her sudden visit. Without wasting time, she enveloped the still in dazed Yuri into a tight hug.

 

“I’m sorry for leaving you like that U-Unnie… I… I was just shock…” Yoona softly uttered while they were still on that position she did not noticed that tears escaped from her eyes. Only then that Yuri woke up from her thoughts when she heard Yoona sniffling.

 

“I’m sorry U-Unnie…” Yoona was repeating the same words for a couple of minutes.

 

“Y-Yoona…” Yuri softly called. It felt so right, finally calling her half-sister without any formalities. It brought a smile on Yuri’s face.

 

“I think we should go talk inside first.” Yuri suggested before they broke the hug. Yoona nodded her head cutely while wiping her tears she looked like a little girl.   

 

 

>>>>>>>

 

“And that’s a wrap!” The photographer yelled earning a silent cheer from the staff around her. It was all thanks to a certain lady named Jessica Jung who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter