My Bestfriends are.... 2

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sup readers? Kekeke before anything else, I would like to thank those who gave this collection an upvote (●´з`)♡ 

 

----> 


“Did you play in the marathon?” Krystal asked the moment Yoona went inside her room. They may not sleep together but they are up to sharing rooms. Some of Yoona’s clothes were stuck inside Krystal’s closet while some of Krystal’s clothes are also inside Yoona’s closet. 


“I was doing my exercise when I got this email,” Yoona did not mind Krystal’s question and instead showed her inbox. Krystal opened the mail and she widened her eyes the moment she read the uppercased words saying Yoona passed the admission test and she’ll be granted scholarship at the same time she will be part of the university’s soccer team. 


“Omo! So you’ll be studying abroad?” Krystal was happy at the same time sad that Yoona finally get her dream. Yoona who was always there for her will soon leave the country to catch her dreams. But she wouldn’t be that selfish friend to stop Yoona from achieving her dreams. 


“You know Unnie got the final say,” Yoona said unsurely. “Besides, that’ll be in three months so I still got plenty of time to think about it,” she added. 


“Aigoo… Tiffany is like the boss of the house. Changmin-Appa couldn’t even match to her,” Krystal commented while shaking her head. “You should accept it so you can finally meet girls and you’ll stop fantasizing over your friends,” Krystal added casually. 


“Hey! I told you it’s real,” Yoona protested while Krystal could only roll her eyes. 


“Yoong we both knew how coward you were. You’re charming, yes. But you’re coward as . You can’t even confess to my sister,” Krystal said while nail filing her nails. 


“Because she’s over me!” Yoona blurted before she widened her eyes and covered . She just hoped Krystal didn’t catch it. 


“You’re so conceited,” Krystal chuckled at Yoona’s response. She then remember what happened the last time Yoona went home already morning—that time when Changmin caught Yoona as though sneaking. 


The night before, Yoona and Krystal went out to grab a drink. Yoona confessed about how she ed all her friends without the three knowing that Yoona screwed them all. Of course Krystal laughed about it because she and Yoona are inseparable. They argue about it and came to a point where Krystal almost wanted to pull her hair off in frustration so they both agreed to watch the CCTV’s of the school. There clearly showed the two always together if not Yoona will be with her three friends and never alone with any of them. But of course she was suspicious about the CCTV she even shared all the stuffs she did with the three friends and Krystal gave up and just listen until they didn’t notice it was already morning. Yoona will be dead if Tiffany found out she did not go home so she sneak inside the house but got caught by her father.    


--
Yoona came first in the cafeteria and ordered her food. She found a vacant table so she made her way there. Moments later, Minyoung sat across her and smiled at Yoona. Minyoung started eating and Yoona watched her silently until she was noticed and the girl smirked at her. Minyoung eyed Yoona while sensually the sauce on her lips. Yoona stood up and sat next to Minyoung then her hand caressed the girl’s thigh. Then she removed her and--- 


“Will you please stop daydreaming, Yoona!” Krystal said which snapped Yoona from her trance. 


“H-How… Since when did you…” Yoona stuttered and asked as if she was at lost. 


“About five minutes ago,” Krystal replied while rolling her eyes. “Oh, Jessica’s going to fetch me later,” she informed averting the topic. 


“So I won’t wait for you to finish your practice?” Yoona asked once she recovered. 


“Yep and please stop your ert thoughts while I’m not around,” Krystal said seriously before she chortled at her own statement. Yoona eyed her weirdly. 

 

 

“Krys, I’m going home now,” Yoona’s head popped up in the entrance door of the theater room where Krystal is having her practice for their theater play.


“Okay, drive safely. Love you,” Krystal yelled not planning to go near at Yoona since she’s in the middle of memorizing her script. 


“You take care and love you too,” Yoona replied before closing the door and left. 


“You know freshmen here thought you and Yoona are dating,” Minho, Krystal’s partner and also the lead actor, said. 


Krystal paused in memorizing before she replied, “You know the friendship’s real when there’s a rumor you’re gay for each other.” 

--

“Krys, can I have your shampoo? I ran out of it,” Jessica barged inside Krystal’s room only wearing a loose shirt and her . It was obvious she just woke up because she’s talking with her half-lidded eyes and her hair is disheveled. Unknown to her, Yoona was inside playing games on Krystal’s computer while waiting for Krystal to finish showering. 


“Krystal’s still in the showe--” Yoona replied slowly turning around to face Jessica but she couldn’t finish her reply because of the sight of Jessica. agape upon seeing Jessica’s exposed legs and her visible mounds. 
Jessica widened her eyes when she heard who answered her.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” She pointed at Yoona accusingly while she tried to cover her chest. 


“I’m waiting for Krystal,” Yoona replied dazedly. 


“This early?” Jessica inquired further. 


Yoona snapped out of her dazed state and wore a poker face, “It’s almost noon, pussycat.” She couldn’t help but to still look at Jessica’s chest part. 


“Yah! Giraffe stop looking at my chest!” Jessica threw her slipper towards Yoona when the latter eyed her chest and she caught it. It was a head-shot and then chaos happened when Yoona criticize Jessica’s assets. 

 

 

Upon coming out from the shower and seeing the two, Krystal immediately wore her clothes and stopped her sister from assaulting her best friend. 


“Yah! Stop it you two!” Krystal yelled and Jessica stopped biting Yoona’s ear. 


“Look it’s bleeding!” Yoona said angrily towards the glaring Jessica. Krystal took a good look at Yoona’s ear and indeed it’s bleeding. 


“Stop it, Unnie. You’re so childish,” Krystal commented when she saw how Jessica’s expression changed from death glaring to sticking her tongue out to annoy Yoona. 


“Let’s cancel it Krys. I’m going to see a vet, I might get rabies from her bite,” Yoona said pissed at what had happened. 


“What did you say?” Jessica’s expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter