Switch-16

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Im arrived at the said building written on the address sent to him he entered the building all by himself. Of course he doesn’t want to risk his daughter’s life. He maybe strict and heartless on the outside but he loves his daughters so much it’s just that he cannot expressed it to them just like the way how other fathers do.

 

Just to make sure their safety, a small camera was placed on Mr. Im’s coat. You know technologies nowadays, just like those stuffs in the movies used by spies or any super agents. The panorama recorded by the camera was being viewed at the same time by the personnel that Mr. Im personally asked. These personnel will wait for Mr. Im’s signaled and after receiving such, they will command their teams on the mission.

 

“I never knew you could be this dumb Im. Nevertheless, I’m glad you’re here I’m going to put a nice show exclusively for you. It’s my way of showing my appreciation for your great accommodation the last time. It was very much appreciated.” The man said with sarcasm and Mr. Im knew better that this man has something to do with his daughter.

 

“Really Son? How good of you, I’m flattered though I wonder why do you have to use my daughter as your bait. Why? You’re afraid to face me without backup?” Mr. Im said with equal sarcasm to Mr. Son.

 

“Uh-uh, careful with your mouth Im. Remember, I got your daughter’s life here.” Mr. Son pushed Yoona in front of them while a gun was pointing on her temple.

 

“Oh, trying to be a good father huh? So, you let these guys fooled you?” Yoona mocked once she caught the sight of her father who’s obviously furious.

 

“Keep your mouth shut kiddo or your girlfriend would get it.” Mr. Son interrupted earning a loud gasp on the side of the personnel watching the scene. It came from Jessica’s parents who insisted to help earlier but of course they won’t let them. So, instead of spending their time inside the police station waiting for any updates about the kidnapping incident the couple claimed to watch them closely instead.

 

“Why do you always use her as blackmail for me to shut up? Aren’t you some kind of girls in disguise? Seriously, you played like a girl. Get a grip man. Why don’t you just shoot me now then this thing would be over. I’m sickening tired of this.” Yoona mocked at Mr. Son that fueled to his anger and to really shot her.

 

“Don’t worry you’ll get what you want don’t be so impatient we’ll get there slowly right in front of your father.” He said smirking to them.

 

“Don’t you dare Son. I have the money what else do you want? Release my daughter.” Though Mr. Im knew that this man don’t seek for money but rather for vengeance he still tried his luck to distract him.

 

“Not so fast Im, you should know first the feeling of losing your beloved daughter right in front of you. That’s what you did to me right? Now, I’m returning the favor. Though, it hurts more for my part because I only have one daughter unlike you who have two daughters.” He said as he harks back to the unforgettable and unforgivable turn of event of his life. 

 

“It was your entire fault seven years ago Son. You let your greediness for the position ruled you. You tried to be so heroic so they will notice your abilities and then what happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter