My first, My last~9

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months had past none of his family and his close friend knew where on Earth Yoong was. Almost all of the passengers of the plane were found dead and the rest were still missing including him. Jessica was sometimes caught by Chanyeol spacing out and he knew she was thinking of his brother. As for Tiffany, she graduated in college and still hoping that one day Yoong would appear in front of her and they’ll be together again.

Everyone was gathered on the conference room. The CEO of Blanc&Eclare Company has an announcement to make for everyone.

“Alright everyone, I’ll be introducing to you our new member in the company. She will be the team leader of sales department. Come here, introduce yourself.” Jessica said and motioned the girl to stay in front.

“I’m Stephanie Hwang. Nice meeting you everyone.” She bowed at them and everyone clapped their hands as a sign of welcoming her to the company.

“Alright. Let’s get back to work everyone.” Jessica commanded. “Ms. Hwang, see me at the office.” She turned to her godchild keeping their formalities in front of her employees. She led the way to her office while Tiffany followed. They took their seats across each other at the couch.

“How’d you feel Fany?” Jessica asked nicely.

“I feel nervous at the same time excited to finally work full time here at your company Auntie.” She smiled but not as bright as three months ago before Yoong was missing.

------

A baby-face lady was running towards the room where her father was situated. She was catching her breath when she stood in front of him. Her father who was lying on the bed eyed her worriedly.

“What happen to you Taeyeon-ah?” He asked.

“Appa his awake now. Come with me.” She replied and the man was feeling happy and nervous at the same time. They went outside the ICU room where the man they’re talking about was currently checked by the doctor and nurses. After the check-up the man was transferred to the normal room where families and close friends can visit. He was still covered with bandages around his head and his upper body but he was safe. Taeyeon and her father entered the room.

“Y-Yoong.” Her father mumbled he can’t move his feet, he felt scared of what might be the man’s reaction. The man stared at him he narrowed his eyes upon recognizing him.

“What are you doing here? Why am I here? Why am I with you?” He shot him with a lot of questions.

“Yoong you were in coma for three months.” He explained briefly.

“Where’s Umma? I’ve got to see her I want to--- Ahhh!!!” Yoong placed his both hands over his head to lessen the pain he felt he curled his body but it’s no use until he passed out.

“Taeyeon call the doctor quickly.” Taeyeon ran outside immediately and comeback with the doctor and nurses tailing behind her. The doctor checked Yoong.

“What happened doc?”

“He was just having some headache Mr. Kwon. You need to take a rest it’s bad for your health.” The doctor said before he left followed by the nurses.

“Let’s go Appa, you have to take a rest. We’ll be here tomorrow again.”

--------

Mr. Lee was walking towards the CEO’s office. He was wearing his corporate attire. He knocked the door and came inside.

“Oh, Mr. Lee what can I do for you?” Jessica smiled pleasantly.

“Ms. Jung, I’d like to ask for a favor.” He said hesitantly.

“Anything Mr. Lee.”

“Uhm… one of my investors in Korea wanted to talk about his investments in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter