You're gonna miss me when I'm gone~ [Final]

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

“I’m sorry but you have lung cancer and it’s stage 4, you can live a little longer when you undergo chemotherapy but it depends on how will your body responds.” The doctor said. Yoong was admitted after he collapsed. His father was feeling sorry for his son. While Yoong was devastated because of what he heard and his mind was too occupied on how to tell this to Tiffany. He loved her so much and he doesn’t want her to see him like that and pity him.

“Appa, how would I tell this to Miyoung?” Yoong asked his father. Upon hearing his son, tears feel from his eyes.

“Yoong I think what’s more important right now is for you to take a rest. We’ll talk about it later.” Yoong simply nodded and do what his father told him.

Yoong undergone chemotherapy, he’s skinnier that before but of course Tiffany doesn’t know about he has a cancer. He was always out and sometimes do not have time for her because he was always at the hospital. Until she get tired of their relationship and unclearly broke up with him. After the broke up he went home and took a rest.  His father noticed the changes from his son so he talked with Yoong.

“Yoong, what happen?” Mr. Im asked worriedly.

“Appa, she broke up with me… she got tired of our relationship” Yoong replied with a hint of sadness on his tone.

“Yoong, sorry about that.” That was the only his father could say.

“No, Appa. I think it would be favorable on me also because it wouldn’t be hard to say goodbye, right?” Yoong said and let a bitter smile.

“Yoong, don’t lose hope okay?” Mr. Im comforted his son through a hug and his tears unconsciously fell from his eyes.

One month after the broke up, Yoong was staying at the hospital for his medication. His bones were visible enough to see even without using an X-ray. He saw his father with unfamiliar figures behind, one was a middle-aged woman and the other one looks like him. Mr. Im sat beside the edge of the bed.

“Yoong, I want you to meet your mother and your twin brother Yul.”

“U-umma?” Yoong called out with a cracked voice. His mother quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and the two were hugging for a moment.

“Yoong, I’m sorry for leaving you behind. I-I should---” She was cut by Yoong.

“No, Umma. You don’t have to say sorry. I understand.” Yoong said with a smile.

“Are you my twin brother?” Yoong pointed to Yul and the latter who’s confused just nodded. Mr. Im motioned Yul to sit beside Yoong. The two shared a hug. They catch up with things they missed with each other. Their parents left them in the room. They went out to buy drinks and also catch up with each other or should we say slowly taking steps to get back with each other. While drinking at the cafeteria Mrs. Im received a call from Yul saying they must go back to the hospital. Without hesitation, the couple went back to the hospital.

“Yul? Why did you want us back here?” Mrs. Im asked.

“U-umma… A-appa … “ With a weak voice Yoong called his parents. The couple sat beside him.

“Yoong? What is it? Appa and Umma is here now.” Mrs. Im said with a soft voice though she has a feeling that this is not good.

“Umma, Appa… I’m tired, I want to take a rest now. I-I love you Appa, Umma and Yul.” Yoong’s tears were rolling on the corner of his eyes while lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter