My first, My last~10

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two figures were seen walking out from the airport followed by bunch of men. They went straight to the hospital.

“Why are we on the hospital Mr. Lee?” The woman asked while she creased her eyebrows.

“Our investor is here Ms. Jung.” He said and then led the way to the room Jessica shrugged and followed him. Right when they were outside the room a lady came out.

“He’s not here. He’s being stubborn again, he insisted to stay next to his son.” The lady informed before Mr. Lee could ask and greet her.

“You’re going there?” He asked and the lady nodded her head. “We’ll come with you. Oh, by the way this is Ms. Jung.” He introduced Jessica to the lady.

“Glad to finally meet you Ms. Jung, I’m Kim Taeyeon.” She smiled pleasurably at Jessica and the latter did the same. While walking, Jessica felt something in her heart for unknown reason it’s getting heavy every steps she take. She shrugged it off after a moment and walked with them. Once the door was opened, she entered then her gaze landed on the person very familiar to her lying on the bed while eyes were closed. She bended down on her knees and tears kept falling from her eyes. Mr. Lee supported her and let her sat on the couch.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon went to her father’s side to wake him up. He was sleeping uncomfortably for her eyes. He was sleeping on the side of the bed in a sitting position.

“Appa, wake up. Ms. Jung is here now.” Taeyeon softly patted his shoulder. He hummed once he stirred from his sleep. He scanned the room and smiled in contentment while looking at his son sleeping peacefully. He then turned his gaze to the other people on the room his heart sank at the sight of Jessica sobbing while Mr. Lee or Donghae as they called him comforted her.

------

“You’re awake!” Yuri said happily though his son looked at him with a straight face. He won’t give up until his son forgave him. “You need anything?” He asked. Yoong rubbed his eyes and yawned, his gaze travelled from Yuri to the sleeping person on the other bed on his right side. He knew that person too well, the blonde hair, the face, and everything about the figure. He slowly sat up with Yuri’s support this time he didn’t complained unlike the other time Yuri helped him. Maybe he has a good rest or maybe the talk/confrontation he shared with Taeyeon did knocked his sense and lessen his hatred towards his own father and Yuri was more than happy about it.

“How long was Umma here?” Yoong asked after he drunk the water that Yuri gave him.

“She’s here for more than four hours now. She was crying when she saw you and passed out after a long period of crying. So I asked for another bed to place here since I know she will search for you when she woke up.” He explained and took his seat again after placing the glass back to where it came from.

Yoong didn’t uttered any word instead he moved out of his bed to go to his mother’s side though he was weak and slow but it’s not too far from the other bed. He tucked the hair that was covering her face on her ears. He planted a soft kiss on her precious forehead and smiled sweetly when she stirred from her deep slumber.

“Yo-Yoong?? Is that really you?” Jessica asked weakly. She placed her hands on his cheeks and so Yoong held both of it.

“Yes Umma, it’s really me. I miss you so much.” He nodded and smiled at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter