Switch-22

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                   

 

“H-How did you k-know about it Yoona?” Jessica nervously asked Yoona. She could see through the latter’s eyes the hurt she felt and thinking that she might be the cause of it guilt her. Yet, instead of answering Jessica’s question, Yoona weakly smiled before she patted Jessica’s head.

 

“Thank you for the broken heart Jessica.” Yoona coldly said before she her heels and walked out. Jessica’s world was like crashing in front of her. Her feet were like being glued on her spot that she can’t seem to follow Yoona outside.

 

“What was that Unnie?” Seohyun who was silently watching the scene suddenly asked. Before Jessica could reply a single tear rolled down on her left cheek.

 

“I-I’m sorry… Seohyun… I-I love Yoona…” Jessica vaguely stated which earned Seohyun’s raising of brows.

 

“I really don’t understand Unnie please enlighten me.” Seohyun pleaded but it seems Jessica can’t talk to her anymore because the latter was already crying. She turned to Jessica’s friends who hurriedly comforted their friend.

 

“W-we’re sorry Sica.” It was Soo Young who spoke in behalf of Taeyeon and her. The two made an eye contact before they decided to spill everything they know.

 

 

                                                                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Yoona was about to go to the parking lot when she spotted a familiar figure sitting on one of the bench within the school’s park. The latter seems crying so without hesitation she approached her. She shrugged what happened inside their lecture room earlier first. She sat next to the person and the latter was shocked at the sudden appearance.

 

“Miss Kwon, what are you doing all alone in here and why are you crying?” Yoona asked immediately though at first she hated the lady for having a connection to his father’s other woman her hatred gradually faded as time passed by.

 

“Miss Im…” Yuri weakly called before another tears fell from her eyes.

 

“Yoona, just call me Yoona.” Yoona smiled genuinely and tucked Yuri’s hair behind her ears.

 

“What did you felt after you learned about your father and my mother’s affair?” Yuri asked while she wiped her own tears. Yoona sighed after having the idea of what seems the problem of her father’s secretary.

 

“I’m bothered about it actually. I was so young that time when Umma and I caught Appa and Miss Kwon. Of course, it hurts me knowing that the once I thought happy family could be like a wrecked ship abandoned by its captain. Umma left us leaving Appa as the ship’s captain with unsure destination. But we made it this far and little by little I was able to accept the fact.” Yoona truthfully stated.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Yuri looked down on her lap couldn’t look straight to Yoona’s eyes.

 

“How about you? How did your father react about it?” Yoona turned to ask. Yuri just bitterly chuckled.

 

“He didn’t react about it. Your father and my father are the same. I’m actually the fruit of their labor.” Yuri sarcastically said on the last part. Yoona widens her eyes at the new revelation.

 

 

                                                                    >>>>>>>>>>>

 

“I…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter