Switch-6

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Four…

Tiffany was sitting between her donsaengs inside the car, on her left was Seohyun and on her right was Yoona. The two were leaning their heads against the closed windows of the car with a solemn face. Tiffany was looking to her left and right vice versa.

“What’s wrong with you two?” Tiffany asked only to be replied with silence. Turning first on her cousin she asked, “Joohyun what’s wrong with you?”

“I’m okay Unnie.” Seohyun sighed heavily before she moved her head and looked at Tiffany with a weak smile. She re her previous position while Tiffany turned to her right.

“What’s wrong with you Im Yoona.” Tiffany asked with a demanding tone. Yoona knew her sister too well instead of uttering a word she faced her with tears on her eyes and was sniffing. “Oh my gosh, what happen to? Does Appa have to do it?” Tiffany asked worriedly then she wiped those precious fake tears coming from Yoona using her thumbs. Yoona shook her head and Tiffany pulled her for a hug. Tiffany was rubbing her sister’s back for comfort while Yoona was still sniffing and secretely smirking then winked at her cousin.

On the other side, Seohyun was stopping herself from laughing when she couldn’t hold it she burst into a harum-scarum laughter.

“What’s funny Seohyun?” Tiffany asked her cousin. She felt weird out of a sudden.

“Hyunnie you screwed it!” Yoona removed herself from Tiffany and glared at Seohyun.

“Haha.. I-I’m sorry Unnie, b-but… haha Tiffany-unnie.. wa-was easily fooled, I-I… can’t believe she fell for it.” Seohyun said in between her laugh.

“What?! You two fooled me?!” Tiffany crossed her arms while sending daggers through her eyes to her dongsaengs.

“But you did a good acting Yoona-unnie. I’ll be your number one supporter if you pursue it.” Seohyun grinned at her cousin.

“Heh! Sugar-coating over there~” Yoona sulkily said.

“Hey! I’m still here. Mind telling me what to pursue?” Tiffany asked in annoyance. Right on time, their car finally arrived at the school. Yoona fixed herself before opening the door.

“I’ll go first. Meet you later.” Yoona said and ran away leaving Tiffany agape.

“Spill it Seo-Im Joohyun.” Tiffany turned to her cousin with a dark aura but that didn’t affect the latter.

“I can’t spill it Unnie. Just one thing, let’s be sensitive towards Yoona-Unnie, she may be strong on the outside but she’s too fragile in the inside.” Seohyun sighed and said seriously before she stepped out of the car first.

------

Yoona was walking towards her locker, when she opened it she saw a heart-shaped lollipop. She smiled and placed it inside her bag then she went to her first class but before she could reach their lecture room she stopped on her feet when she saw a very familiar figure. Her father’s assistant, Ms. Kwon, talking to a middle-aged woman. The woman was very familiar to Yoona, of course that’s the woman with her father lying on the bed wearing nothing but their undergarments when her mother caught him cheating on her. Though Yoona was still so young that time she can still remember the woman’s face she had seen it so well because she was carried by her mother in the arms. They were supposed to surprise him but then the table’s turned. They saw him sleeping soundlessly on the bed with the woman who stirred on her deep-tired slumber upon hearing the door clicked and opened.  

When the woman noticed someone’s presence from afar she stopped talking and turned her attention on Yoona, Ms. Kwon followed the woman’s line of sight. She gasped when she saw Yoona looking at them like her eyes were burning on fire and she also noticed her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter