Switch-12

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day Eleven…

Yoona woke up late than usual, she didn’t have that much time to go the bus stop and wait. So, their driver sent her to school instead. It was a relief that when she arrived to their lecture room their professor entered the room minutes after her. When she settled down on her seat Seohyun asked her immediately.

“Unnie why are you almost late?” She whispered being careful not to disturbed the other students who were listening to some announcement that their professor said in front.

“I just had a nice sleep.” Yoona replied half lying and half stating the truth. She slept around 2 in the morning because she was thinking of something.

“Eh? You sure?” Seohyun asked not believing her cousin.

“Is there any problem Miss Seo and Miss Im?” The professor asked raising his brows. What can you expect from a person who really loves his profession that he failed to find his other half? He’s very strict when it comes to his class. If he can only marry his work he’ll be one among those people who live happily ever after with their works.

“Nothing Sir.” The two said at the same time. Glad that their professor was in a good mood so he let it passed. Yoona scanned the room and noticed that a certain cat was not around.

After the professor left, Yoona approached Jessica’s frenemies before they could leave. It is what they commonly do every time the classes were over. They would either go out to grab some food because they have their shikshin or to meet up with their other friend Nichkhun to share random things that happened inside their class and when satisfied they would return to their room.   

“Hey, where’s Jessica?” She asked softly trying to be friendly dropping her cold façade. It felt so nice for her, being carefree showing to others her true self. She really should thank her father for slapping her if not for him she won’t escape from whatever spell he used for her to not see things in reality. It was like a back-fire after all.

“Mrs. Jung told us Jessica has a fever.” Taeyeon replied remembering what Mrs. Jung told them when they passed by at the Jung’s residence earlier.

“Is that so? Thanks Tae.” Yoona showed her megawatt smile that’s so rare to see, at least for those who were not closed to her then she patted Taeyeon’s shoulder before she unexpectedly left the room. Yep, Yoona never left the room unless all their classes at the said room had finally ended.

“Oh my gosh! Did she just smiled at me and patted my shoulder? Goodness gracious! I wanna die~” Taeyeon dreamily said after Yoona’s figure has finally disappeared from their sight. Soo Young rolled her eyes at her friend’s antics.

“Didn’t you say it before that you like Tiffany? Why are you spazzing at her sister now? Jessica’s going to kill you, you know.”

“Why reach for far when there’s someone’s near.” Taeyeon meaningfully said wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter