My Saviour Choding Part 4

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona let’s talk”

“What is it that we have to talk about princess?”

“Yoona would you please at least drop your sarcasm in you”

“Tch.Talk now, I don’t have time forever to wait for you to talk. Now spill it.” Although she was hurt the way Yoona talked to her she has to shrug it first. She dragged Yoona to the park near the restaurant they went, Yoona didn’t mind she just let her be. Besides, she missed her bestfriend.

“Okay, I’m sorry for what happened back there at the ball, I didn’t mean to burst out like that, I was too caught up with my emotions.” Joohyun started while Yoona stared at her with a ppoker face.

“I know I shouldn’t act like that. Like, what am I to you right? I’m just your bestfriend who secretly love you nothing else, just bestfriend. I am just afraid that you’ll find someone and you’ll leave me. I didn’t confess because I’m afraid you won’t reciprocate my feelings and it’ll ruin our friendship because of these stupid feelings of mine. I really should have not let you helped me back then so I won’t get close to you and be friends for a long time.It’s easy to fall for you Yoona, by just being you, showing your true side to me then you captivated my heart without my knowing. I love you Yoona and don’t worry I’ll try to forget my feelings for you because I know you won’t return it back. Although it would take a long time atleast I’m not hurting that much” she broke into tears and upon hearing it, Yoona soften.

“Goodbye Yoona~” Joohyun wiped her tears and about to leave when…

“Wait… do not move just stay in your place.” Yoona finally spoke.

“If you’ll only say you love me too because of pity then forget it.” Yoona  backhugged her.

“I love you too and not because of pity it’s what I truly felt. I’m not dumb Joohyun-ah, I know you love me and I felt the same. I just tried to avoid you and lied to myself because I’m afraid. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter