7 Things About You

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                   

 

Hey wassup? I just wanted to drop this story because I had the chance to do so. I've already finished my Field Study Report so I wanted to have a break first before I start doing my other requirements.  I know I'll have a lot of hates for this. But yeah, please refrain from leaving offensive comments coz you don't know what will happen once I unleash my inner-satan.

A friendly reminder from the Choding ^_^

 

 

I love…

 

The way you smIle~

 

It was my first day at my new school since I was a transferee from US. I went to our classroom, I was shocked back then when I realized it was too early for me to be there. Oh well, I’m just too excited to meet everyone. I’m not that confident with my Korean language skills because I’m really not good at it given the fact that I’ve grow up in US but then I was thankful to meet someone who’s same with me. We were talking about ourselves and I found out her name is Tiffany Hwang. The professor came so we stopped talking and then I first saw you trailing behind him. He motioned us to introduce ourselves and I volunteered myself first.

 

“Hi everyone, I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon pleasure to meet everybody. I’m from US and I’m not that good with Korean language so please take care of me.”  I said and smiled to everybody and then I looked at you, you just nod your head. I admit, I was sad when you just nod when I was hoping you will smiled back at me then realization hit me, we were not close to begin with. I went back to my seat and you introduced yourself.

 

“Hello~ I’m Yoona, Im Yoona. I’m from Japan but I was born here in Korea and I know how to speak the language. I’m hoping to be friends with everybody.” And for the first time I saw your smile, that precious smile of yours.

 

I was mesmerized by your smile.

 

 

The way you Move~

 

You passed by at me when the professor told you to find your seat. You were looking around and I noticed our classmates were offering the seat next to them but you decided to sit on the seat in front of me. I was happy because I can stare at you without getting worried that you might catch me.

 

Days passed and you have a lot of fan girls and fan boys. I’m not surprised because you’re like an angel who was sent here on earth. When you walked and passed by at them they would literally screamed your name and you, being polite would smile at them. Sometimes I envied them because they can express their feelings freely unlike me who kept on hiding on my comfort zone.

 

I was like the happiest person when Mr. Lee paired you with me for our project. We hang out for a week in my house to do the project. I was totally awed at how focused you were on making our project. One time, you doze off and I asked to myself ‘How could a person could still look so beautiful even when she’s sleeping?’ I was busy on admiring your beauty when suddenly you stirred from your sleep. I hurriedly turned around because you’ve caught me red-handed.

 

“You know, it’s creepy to stare at someone who’s sleeping.” You said and I was nervous on what will happen next because I thought you’ll get mad but you didn’t. Instead, you pinched my earlobe affectionately and charmingly smiled at me. 

 

“I’m sorry.” I uttered and lowered my head to hide my burning cheeks.

 

“It’s okay. We have to finish this project already.” You said understandingly. We focused on making our project with smiles written on our faces.

 

When you move it is totally unexpected.

 

 

The way You captured my heart~

 

We became really close after the project-making in my house. I found out that you live near my house since the school is a walking distance from our house, we walked together. Every morning you stopped at our house to wait for me and then we went to school together. Every after class in the afternoon, you’ll wait for me so we could go home together.

 

One day, you did not appear in front of my house. It was really odd for you and it worries me. You were never late for school or miss the class session but that day you did. With a heavy heart I walked to school all alone because you didn’t showed up. It was my birthday and I’ve expected you to be the first one to greet me except for my family but you didn’t.  

 

When we were having our attendance, our professor almost marked you absent if not for your cousin, Seohyun, who appeared in front of the door with an excuse letter. It was stated that you were in the hospital because of an accident. I immediately left the class room and went to the hospital where you were admitted. There, I saw you, you were having a cast on your left arm but what really captured my heart were you being selfless at the moment for the sake of other people. You’ve saved an old lady and a little girl, you were injured yet you were smiling and comforting the little girl after the shocked she’s been through. The old lady insisted to give you money as a reward but you refused to accept it saying it could be use for the future of the little girl. The old lady can only say her deepest gratitude for you.

 

That moment, you fully captured my heart and I swear to all living and nonliving things that I would never let anyone else to enter my heart because it only belongs to the only one IM YOONA.

 

 

The way you cOnfessed~

 

After the old lady and the little girl left, I approached you. Your smile faded and you looked seriously at me. I don’t know what’s gotten on me that I found myself hugging you and you hugged me back.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t go to school with you earlier.” You said and looked at me apologetically. I shook my head and smiled sweetly at you.

 

“It’s okay. I understand but you should’ve told me.” I said while looking straight at your eyes without a warning you captured my lips and I was stunned at first nevertheless I responded the kiss. It was a short sweet kiss. You lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter