[YoonSic] Wanted: Daddy!

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       

 

Just assume that this is Yoong :D

Before you start reading this, I just wanted to inform you that this is a genderbender so if you find it uncomfortable you better not take a risk. 

And to tell you, I might not continue this story if this doesn't have a positive response. This is a multi-shot story by the way :)

 

 

 

“Jung Yoong! Come back here!” A certain blonde woman was yelling obviously furious at the naughty three years old boy running in the living room wearing nothing but his underwear.

 

“No, I won’t. You’ll spank my if I come near you!” The boy replied, he’s smart enough to know the consequences of his actions.

 

“No, I won’t.” The blonde said trying to calm herself. She’s now at the living room looking at her son who frowned cutely at her statement.

 

“Don’t do that. You’ll look old.” She added while taking steps forward to get her son but the latter knew better and ran upstairs. Hissing, she followed the little boy upstairs and opened the door to his room.

 

“Mommy~ I don’t want to take a bath. I won’t, I won’t, I wonnnnn’tttttttt~” He whined while rolling his petite body on his bed. But it only gave his mother a chance to corner him.

 

“But Baby Jung you stink~” She stopped his son from rolling all over the bed. She trapped him inside her embrace.

 

“Why are you still hugging me?” He countered back while pouting that melts his mother. The latter pinched his nose but he’ll slap her hands every time she tried doing it again.

 

“You really don’t want to take a bath?” The blonde asked and as expected from the boy, he nodded his head eagerly.

 

“Fine. Then Mommy will go alone at the airport and she’ll go to Paris without her son tagging along.” She said after she let go of her son and jumped out of bed. She took a step towards the door as if really leaving her son alone.

 

“No!! I’m going with you! Gave me a bath now Mommy! But with hot water please~” And just like that the single mother, Jessica victoriously gave her son, Yoong, a bath.

 

It has always been like this every day she’ll have to bargain something to his son just to make him take a bath. And today was no exemption, she’s going to attend a business summit in Paris and leaving her naughty son alone is a no-no. The last time she left her son to her parents care because she has to go to Japan, the moment she set her foot in Japan the moment also she took back her foot and went back in Korea. Yoong actually locked himself inside the closet and never went out until he heard his mother’s voice.

 

“Are we going to dine at one of the best restaurant there Mommy?” Yoong asked once they settled inside their private plane. His mother was a billionaire, everyone in Korea knows about it.

 

“Do you want to?” Jessica averted her attention from the paper she’s signing to her son.

 

“Of course, I know you’re going to say I should behave. I promise I will. Just gave me your phone and gave me a lot of foods. And don’t forget to give me my Rilakkuma.” Yoong said before he closed his eyes.

 

“Why are you acting so matured these days? You’re not acting on your age.” She curiously asked eyeing her son who looks like a real grown up sitting on his seat while his eyes were closed.  

 

“Why are you asking me Mommy? I’m a Jung~” He replied without opening his eyes.

 

“So?” She asked getting no idea what her son was talking about.  

 

“Jungs don’t answer nonsense questions because we’re fabulous.”  Yoong replied shifting his position into a comfortable one but he can’t find.

 

“You sounded like a girl. And I’m a Jung too, mind you.” Jessica stood up and carried his son towards the bedroom.

 

“Okay.” Yoong simply replied.

 

“Just like that? You’re not going to talk back?” Jessica asked but got no answer from her son.

 

“Hey, I’m getting worried with your behavior.” Jessica added.

 

“Mommy, why are you so annoying these days~?” Yoong asked or more like a whined.

 

“Don’t ask me, I’m a Jung.” Jessica chuckled at her son who glared at her. The famous icy glare of Jungs.

 

“Wake me up once we get there Mom.” Yoong closed his eyes once he got a comfortable position.

 

“You should sleep more. You need it, so you’ll grow.” Jessica said after she gave a forehead kiss on her son.

 

“I’m growing Mommy.” Yoong still replied to his mother.

 

“You’re so talkative. Where did you get that?” Jessica sighed and asked.

 

“Probably from you? You’re still talking when I’m supposed to sleep right now.” Yoong replied innocently and Jessica was trying to calm herself.

 

“Aishh… sleep now. I’ll wake you up later.” Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter