My Bestfriends are... -4

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When morning comes, Jessica groaned from a terrible headache. Then she suddenly sat up when she remembered what happened last night.

 

“Shoot! That giraffe took advantage of my state,” she mumbled but she widened her eyes when she felt something moved.

 

“I didn’t take advantage of you,” Yoona said groggily still on the bed. She her left and hugged the pillow.

 

“Kyaaaahh! What are you doing inside my room?! Get out!” With her famous dolphin scream, Jessica kicked Yoona out of bed then a loud thud was heard.

 

“Ouchhh! My arm! Arrrrgghhh!”Yoona shrieked in pain.

 

When Jessica didn’t hear anything she checked the doe-eyed girl and gasped when she saw her pained expression.“Omo! What happened?”

 

“I think I broke my arm,” Yoona replied still in the floor. Jessica was immobile.

 

"Yah! Stop kidding. It's not a good joke!"Jessica yelled worriedly when she recovered from daze and realized that Yoona did not move from the floor. She helped the doe-eyed girl stand up and was surprised to see her arm swelling.

 

"I'll call our doctor," she said and dialed on her phone. Few minutes later, the doctor arrived and checked on Yoona's arm.

 

"You can't use your right arm for the meantime Miss Im,"the doctor remind Yoona who was looking at her bandaged arm. Meanwhile, Jessica was in the corner looking guiltily. She felt guilty kicking the doe-eyed girl though especially when Krystal explained what happened the last night.

                                                                                                                    

“Thank you for what you did last night and I’m really sorry for kicking you earlier,” she sincerely said earning shock from Yoona who was silently looking at her cast.

 

“I’m surprise you know how to be grateful,” Yoona commented earning a hiss from the guilty Jessica. Well, so much for trying to be civil when this giraffe is really insensitive.

 

“Just shut up and the world will be peaceful.”

 

When Yoona’s no longer inside their house, Krystal was looking at Jessica as though she’s like a criminal. She decided to ignore her and proceed to the kitchen but stopped halfway when she heard her sister saying, “Poor Yoona, she’ll be having a hard time in the class. I heard their adviser is very particular with checking their notebook if they have taken down notes. She needs someone to--”

                     

“If you’re thinking I’ll do it. Hell no!” Jessica interrupted and went to her room.

                 

--

 

Yoona went home with a nag greeting her. Tiffany was very much worried when she checked her sister's room and found no one inside. Tiffany would have nagged more if she did not saw the bandage around Yoona's arm.

 

"What happened to your arm?" she worriedly scanned her sister's arm.

 

"I fell off the bed," Yoona hesitantly replied. Looking down afraid to see her sister's reaction.

 

"Oh no, you didn't! Yah! Since when did you engage in a primarital ?!" Tiffany yelled furiously. As she put two and two, Yoona fell off the bed because she's doing it with someone and the hickeys on her neck proves it.

 

"Whatttt?!"if it is possible to widen more her already widen eyes, Yoona would have done so. She find it so absurd. How did her sister came up with that conclusion?

 

"Look at that hickeys all over your neck!"Tiffany pointed at Yoona's neck. Then Yoona remember how did she got more hickeys.

 

 

 

 

F l a s h b a c k

 

The party ended not so well, at least for Yoona's part. Sooyoung,who came with Jessica, already passed out and was sleeping inside Minyoung's room. How nice! Yoona thought. She have no choice but to bring Jessica along with her and Krystal.

 

"Leave me alone, giraffe!" but bringing Jessica along is not an easy job. She lost counts how many times they almost shove their faces on the ground because they are wobbling.

 

"For the love of your million dollar forehead, can you walk st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter