My Saviour Choding Part 5 [Final]

Yoona's Nexus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoongie~ let’s go now! We have dinner with your future in-laws” Jessica knocked on her daughter’s room. Yoona went to open her door. “Why aren’t you dress yet baby?”

“Umma I don’t feel like eating or doing something right now I just wanna lay in my bed. Just please let me be, this would be the last time I would be lazy, young, wild and free. I won’t back out from the wedding anyway.” Jessica couldn’t say no to her daughter, she knew her daughter love somebody else but she doesn’t knew who because Yoona only shared it to Yuri still she gave up her feelings because she obeyed her. So, she granted Yoona’s last wish before she get married next week.

“Okay baby. I’m sorry you have to do this” Jessica whispered her last statement.

****

“Honey, Jessie called me. They won’t make it to our dinner but she assured Yoongie won’t back out from the wedding. She just wanted to enjoy her last days of being single.” The woman said to her hubby.

“Sometimes I felt guilty with this whole arranged marriage thingy. Jessie said Yoona loves someone else but then she forgot it for the sake of this marriage. We took her happiness away from her. I think it’s hard for Jessie too, I mean who’s parent in the world would want their child to feel like they took his or her liberty?” Her hubby commented.

“I know honey, but then we made our promise to Yul before she died. We don’t want her to wake from her grave and haunt us down, don’t we? Besides, our child is easy to fall for and so do Yoona I think time will come they will fell for each other. Let’s give them some time.” She said while her hubby released a heavy sigh then agreed because there’s no point on arguing on this.

****

“Ready, baby?”

“Umma, I don’t have a choice so I have to.” She went to her daughter who was sitting in front of the mirror fixing herself, she hugged her from behind.

“ I love you baby, I’m sorry you have to do this.” And she became teary while looking at her daughter through the reflection.

“Umma don’t cry, you’ll look terrible on my wedding so let’s not talk over emotional things, okay? One more thing, I’m not a baby anymore.” Yoona joked to lighten up the mood Jessica gave her a playful glare.

“Come on Yoongie~ You just ruin the moment. I was about to cry right now because my daughter’s gonna be married and soon you’ll have your own baby but don’t worry you are always be my baby no matter what happen. You’re always in my heart. I love you always baby.” Yoona turned around and cupped her mother’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter